Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ More than friends ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: these bad boys don't belong to me…sigh
 
A/N: I'm not too happy with this, but it's a start. I'm not sure if it's because of the tone and/or if I'm comparing it to its prequel or what…
 
But thanks to KD (x2), dp…and nates and pyronymphy (new reviewers! Yay!) who made me write a sequel when I wasn't planning to…hmm I wonder if I should thank you for that?. Hmm I guess I'll thank you for the encouragement
 
 
 
 
Ran watched Yohji pick his outfit for a night out on the town. The blonde wasn't going for the skimpy-show-off-all-my-wares look, claiming that was last season. Yohji was bareback and wearing jeans that although they weren't tight, couldn't exactly be described as being slack either, and they were full of holes; some of the holes were stitched back, but others weren't.
 
“You paid money for holey, beat up jeans that looks like someone else wore them first?”
 
“They are called distressed jeans Ran, they are the latest `in' thing.”
 
“In that case I have a bunch of `distressed' jeans in my closet Kudoh.”
 
Yohji grinned, “I've seen those jeans, they've gone beyond distressed into no-help-for-them.”
 
Ran threw a pillow from Yohji's bed at the blonde. He had missed this sort of interaction when the blonde had gone into hiding, trying to mend a broken heart. Apparently his heart had been completely mended, or he was willing to try again as this would be the blonde's first night back at the club scene. This was the part that Ran couldn't understand when and with whom could Yohji have fallen in love. Yohji hadn't been going out, so how could he have been seeing his boyfriend.
 
Ran jerked when a pillow hit his face.
 
“Stop being all broody and moody Ran.”
 
“Not that you would know but there's a difference between moody and broody and genuinely thinking.”
 
“What are you trying to imply Fujimiya?”
 
“I'm not implying anything, I'm saying you don't think.”
 
“That's it,” the blonde man pounced on the redhead tickling.
 
“Aya-chan come help me,” Ran panted in between bouts of laughter. Aya-chan and Omi looked in the doorway of the room.
 
“I'm sorry Ran-ni did you say something?”
 
“Help…come on…help,” the redhead pleaded.
 
“Sorry Ran-ni I can't hear you, you are going to have to speak louder.”
 
“Yohji…bad…influence,” Ran gasped.
 
Yohji proceeded to tickle the redhead harder.
 
Ran knew the man wouldn't give up until the magic word was said, yet he stubbornly refused to say anything; a part of him loved, and had always loved the feeling of Yohji's hands on him.
 
Finally when he could breathe no more, and Yohji wasn't showing any signs of letting up Aya gasped, “Mercy.”
 
Yohji grinned, and quickly rolled off of him, “That's all you had to say Ran.”
 
“Smug idiot.”
 
Yohji just grinned even wider, then sauntered to his closet and threw on a green silk shirt, pushed a hand through his hair, sexily dishevelling it.
 
“Well I'm off, you've wasted enough of my time; I've got places to be and people to do. Laters Ran.”
 
Ran stayed in Yohji's room for a long time, lost in thought and wondering about the strange feeling in his chest as he thought about Yohji's last comment.