Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ My Worst Idea Yet ❯ dance of the birds ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

60 FanFics In 60 Days
J-Rock
Dir En Grey
Prompt: Construction
Rating: PG
 
So I don't think that everyone will know each pairing or anime that I write about, and these chapters (if you can call them that) are going to be random, so feel free to skip around since none of these coincide with each other, but most you really don't need to know much background story on them. I usually won't be getting on every day to update, so even though these are one a day, there probably isn't going to be a new one up each day. Btw, most of these are going to be really short since I've been having computer problems. They aren't great, just for entertainment purposes.
 
Macabre: glad you like ^^ I update!
Moi: yup I'm back if you like it or not! yup, Aya knows how to get what he wants
KD: Thanks! Here's more, but if you want inappropriate you'll have to wait till later
Blythe: Yohji has amazing verbage, and Aya has amazing animalistic prowesses
 
***
 
He wanted to die. Or laugh. Or maybe kill someone, he wasn't exactly sure which one, but he knew that any of them would be better than what they were currently doing. The torture that Shinya was currently experiencing would be a four hour long interview with no break. The whole thing wouldn't even be that bad if it weren't for the same exact questions in every one. The only part that was worth it at all was Kyo, who decided to answer the question of “How would you spend a first date?” with “Eating trees”. Somewhere along the last hour Die managed to escape unnoticed, which completely confused Shinya, since he had been sitting right next to him. He was just…gone.
 
“And now Shinya-san, what are you political views on the-” The interviewer was cut off by a loud screeching. It was a mix between a high pitched yell, and a scream. He knew it was Die even before the yelling stopped. The said redhead came running into the room, his arms stretched out, making hybrid noises of a bird and a dying something. The part of the whole ensemble that made Shinya start laughing was what Die had on his head.
 
An orange construction cone. He had cut two holes in it so he could see, and was running around the room probably terrifying the interviewer. He made two loops around the room, then jumped over the couch they were all sitting on, clearing Kyo by a fraction of an inch, and landing on the coffee table in between the Dir En Grey members and the interviewer. All their drinks jumped and rolled off the table, a few of the cups being glass shattered all over the floor. Die did a dance, still making noises all along, and shook his ass at them all. Toshiya and Kaoru were both laughing hysterically, Toshiya now being on the floor, and Kyo was sitting there with a self-satisfied smirk on his face.
 
Die made what could only be described as a bird `kah' and then ran back out of the room. Shinya looked over at the interviewer; she had a large red blush across her cheeks, and began shuffling around her papers trying to figure out where they had left off.
 
“So…um…” She finally settled on a page, and continued her questioning when everyone had calmed down. “Um…Kyo-san…what…err…despite the nature of your music…”Uh-oh. Shinya knew what was coming before it came, and so did the others. He looked over at Kyo, and could see the glare starting to come on. This was not going to be good. “…you are described as cute by many fans. What are your comments on that?”
 
“Kyo behave yourself…” Toshiya tried, but was too late.
 
Kyo lunged and jumped on the interviewer.