Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ My Worst Idea Yet ❯ fear the Yohji ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

60 FanFics In 60 Days
Weiss Kreuz
Aya/Yohji
Prompt: Spider
Rating: PG
 
I had intended on these being a lot of different anime's and such, but oh well. They're called fanfic's for a reason, since I am a fan I obviously don't own any of these and feel that readers are smart enough to realize that and it's a waste of my time to say I don't own them, so I'm not going to in every fic ^^. This idea was brought about by my arachnophobic mom.
 
***
 
Aya sat quietly in the kitchen, drinking his tea. He was minding his own business, not bothering anyone. He was enjoying his morning, when all of a sudden, out of nowhere comes Yohji through the back door. He came in with a grin on his face that only meant something bad was going to happen, and his hands clasped together. He was carrying something.
 
That something was about to cause the apocalypse.
 
Yohji gleefully entered the kitchen, looking around. Aya noticed that there were small bits of dirt on his pants around his knees and his hair was slightly disheveled. Aya was going to regret whatever was about to happen.
 
“Is Ken around?” The question was directed at Aya. Deciding that it was better to let what was to be, be, than prolong the agony, he answered the fateful question. “He's in the shop right now.”
 
Yohji made an evil laugh, or something like it, and made haste in the direction of; Mission Find Ken. “If anything breaks because of this, it's coming out of your paycheck.” He warned.
 
He knew what was coming, he knew what Yohji was holding, and he knew how Ken would react. He could almost count down the seconds until…
 
There was a scream, a very girly scream out of a man's voice, followed by laughter, and ken running out of the shop, through the kitchen, and into another part of the house, shrieking the whole time. Yohji was close behind.
 
“C'mon KenKen! You gotta' get over your fears sooner or later! Quit being a baby!” He ran into the kitchen.
 
“He went that way.” Aya pointed in Ken's direction. “Are you ever going to let him live down the fact that he almost screwed up a mission because of his fear of spiders?”
 
Yohji seemed to think about it for a second, hands still clasped around what he assumed was alleged spider. “Nope, not a chance babe.” He winked, and went running out of the room, hot on Ken's trail.
 
Aya sighed and pored himself some more tea. It was going to be a long, long day. And a hopefully enjoyable one once Yohji figured out what Aya put in his coffee.