Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Welcome To The Jungle ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Welcome To The Jungle

By: Anna Hibiki

Rating: NC-17, this chapter's R.

Disclaimers: Weiss is not mine! It belongs to Koyasu-sama and other people with much more money than me.

Warnings: Shounen-ai/Yaoi.

Pairings: You'll have to wait… But suggestions are always accepted ^^

Notes: Anything written in Italic are thoughts. Things /written this way/ are mental talk.

This fic can be read in my page, mediaminer.org and ff.net.

Prologue

Aya took a deep breath before he looked around in every direction.

"Oh, great." He spat. This looks like a fucking island. No, wait, it IS.

He was at the top of the only mountain there.

The sight was impressing. Kilometres and more kilometres of beaches and forest, the sea around the isle was the only thing he could see in the distance.

But where was he?

They were being transported back to Japan after a year on the mission from Kritiker, an organization that reconstructed destroyed cities and helped people who had lost their homes and had absolutely nothing all over the world.

Kritiker divided each group into four persons. They had sent their best groups to Nicaragua to help reconstruct the country. Weiss, Aya's group, had been working with three more groups in a small area that had been affected more than the other places. While he had been repairing houses, Omi had been organizing the work, and the rest of his group, Youji and Ken, had been trying to give the native people from Nicaragua a good alimentation and tried to treat the people's illness, even if they weren't doctors.

The last thing he could remember were the screams of the others as the airplane fell against the sea. He saw some of them drown, others died with the impact, of his group he only remembered he'd seen a panicked Ken trying to hold onto Schuldig, a guy from the Green group (Ken couldn't swim). He had seen others swimming towards nothing, and more people he couldn't even see…

At some point he lost consciousness and when he woke up he was sprawled on the sand, and was trying to breath and escape from whatever was biting at his feet.

After coughing all the sand of the world and a little more, the redhead threw himself into the clean water and started drinking, not caring about the salt and the urge to throw up he was feeling.

Then he decided it was the perfect moment to explore the island and see if he was alone in there. And since it would be easier to find them if he had a good view of the place, he went up the mountain. But it looked like he was alone (and if there was anyone on the beaches, he couldn't see them anyway).

So he was at a desert island, alone. Okay, think Fujimiya, what are you going to do now?

As he descended the mountain, he found the solution. Or rather his stomach told him that he better find some fruit before he starved.

It was stupid, but Aya found some comfort in glaring at the red pieces of fruit he was eating. He had no idea of the name of the strange fruit, but it tasted delicious to him.

"A-Aya-kun?" Came a weak voice between coughs.

Tsu zu ku…

Well, this is just a prologue I typed while I gave my mind a few minutes of rest from "Patience" and "Revenge". A few months ago I wrote in a notebook the prologue and chapter 1 of this fic, but have only typed the prologue.

I don't know when I'll update this, it will be when I finish one of the long fics I'm doing or when I have nothing better to do that typing next chapter.

What happened to the rest of Weiss? Will they make it alive out of the island?

As always, comments with opinions and ideas, and a good reaction from ya people helps to update sooner. ^^

Hasta luego!