Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ West Kantou Theme Park ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A smirk played across the blonde's features as he smoothly moved forward. He pressed his body flush against the red head's and pinned the pale man against the side of the vacant booth. "Here? Now? Are you sure?" he breathed the questions into Aya's ear, delighting in the way his lover shivered as he spoke.

"Yes." Long fingers glided up the blonde's sides, over the light knit shirt the taller man wore. They finally tangled into the honey colored locks, pulling the tie out. He shoved the tie into his jeans pocket and returned the hand to his lover's hair.

Yohji closed his eyes as he leaned forward, barely brushing his lips to his lover's. He repeated the feather light touch, the pressure growing with each returning caress. Finally, the red head in his arms had had enough and the pale man surged forward, crushing his lips against Yohji's.

Aya took the blonde's lower lip between his teeth and worried it, nipping gently at the kiss bruised flesh. His lips hovered close to Yohji's before his agile tongue darted out to tease the blonde's lips. He'd moved his tongue over Yohji's lover lip and pulled it back when the blonde opened his mouth to him. A smirk played across his features as he continued to tease the blonde.

A groan nearly escaped him as Yohji's hand slid over Aya's chest and up to his face. He captured the red head's face and kissed him. The swordsman immediately opened his mouth to him and Yohji sunk inside his lover, probing the insides of the red head's mouth with an inquiring tongue.

His tongue danced around Yohji's, barely brushing the blonde's questing tongue as they warred inside his mouth, merging their tastes into one. Gods, it felt wonderful. As Aya passionately kissed his lover, his hands slid out of the blonde hair, sliding down the man's back to his backside. There, they slid into the pockets, searching.

"Hey, what do you think you are doing, love?" Yohji pulled away and gave the red head an inquiring look. He hated breaking the kiss but the red head now had his wallet which he held between them.

"Open the door." The red head was a little short of being breathless.

"What?" Green optics darted to the building behind his lover.

"Open the damn door Kudoh or you can walk around for the next hour dealing with this." Aya slid his free hand around from the back of Yohji's jeans to the front, where he slid the hand over the considerable bulge in his lover's jeans. And Yohji would be in the doghouse if he backed away now.

The blonde took his wallet from his lover and flipped it open. He pulled the two lock pick tools from their hiding space in the worn leather and handed the wallet back to the red head. "I don't know how you knew they were there..." he mumbled as he set to picking the lock that was waist level for Aya.

Aya slid the wallet back into Yohji's pocket and slid his arms around the blonde's waist. Then, he set about running his lips over every centimeter of skin Yohji had exposed around his neck. He made the touches gentle and lingering.

"Gods, love. That is distracting."

He smiled into the blonde's neck and took some of the blonde's tan skin between his teeth. Then, Aya released the skin and fasted his mouth over the section, sucking. He'd been wanting to do this all day, marking his lover for all the wandering eyes to see.

Yohji groaned and doubled his efforts to get the door open faster. He cursed teasing bastards under his breath the entire time.

Finally, Aya heard the door behind him click and heard Yohji open the door. His attention never wavered from the mark he was forming at the base of the blonde's neck. The red head soon found himself being absently pushed into the room.

The blonde swung the door shut behind him and hastily shoved the lock pick tools into his pocket. His hands were on the red head's waist then, grabbing hold of the edge of the royal blue shirt and tugging it up and over Aya's head before the smaller man could protest. Not that he would have anyway.

"Mmm... Kudoh," the red head purred as Yohji attacked his chest, the blonde's lips and teeth raking over the bare, pale skin. His hands tangled into blonde locks once more as his lips sought out whatever part of the older man he could reach. He showered kisses over Yohji's face and hair.

Yohji smiled against Aya's pale skin. He raked his teeth over the red head's abdomen, nipping at the muscles that flexed beneath Aya's luminous skin. His tongue darted out, sliding up over his lover's breastbone. He savored every inch of Aya's skin, loving the taste and perfection of the alabaster flesh. The blonde nuzzled over to a nipple and took the peaked flesh into his mouth.

Violet eyes kept closing although their owner tried to force them to stay open. He panted, pleasure trying to force him to cry out. His own teeth worried his lower lip as he stifled the sounds that would be sure to bring a curious person to the small building. Aya's grip on Yohji's hair tightened as the blonde flicked one of the red head's nipples with his tongue.

The blonde's other hand smoothed up and over Aya's pectorals to continue to the neglected peak. There, it tweaked and rubbed the neglected nipple, stiffening to Yohji's satisfaction before he finally left it alone. All he could focus on was torturing his lover with pleasure, causing the red head's breath to hitch and catch.

Aya moaned into Yohji's mouth as the taller man leaned back up for a searing kiss. Pale hands lowered to the hem of the blonde's shirt and began tugging the snug fabric up his lean body.

Yohji sunk down the red head's body as his t-shirt was removed. He clasped the pale man's hips in his hands and leaned forward, turning his cheek into his lover's groin.

A low grunt left Aya as he stifled the moan threatening to fall as Yohji nuzzled him through his jeans. "Yohji, we can't- we can't be here long." He tilted his head back, letting his scarlet locks fall from his face.

The blonde chuckled and reached for the button that held Aya's jeans closed. He tugged them open and slid his hands inside. The zipper made a gentle hissing sound as strong hands smoothed downward and over the red head's almost painful hardness. He pushed the jeans down to his lover's thighs.

Aya forced himself to peer down at Yohji and found dark, jade colored eyes peering back at him. He studied those eyes as he toed off his shoes and let Yohji help him out of his jeans.

The red head looked magically pale in the meager light that was filtering into the small building. Yohji sucked in a breath before he raised himself up on his knees and hooked his fingers inside the band of Aya's briefs. He caught the red head's eyes as he slid the thin cotton down, ignoring the pale man's sex as it sprang free from its confines.

Teeth sank into Aya's lower lip as he felt warm breath teasing along his sensitive length. Long fingers slid into Yohji's wavy locks as violet eyes slid closed. He tried not to make a sound when the blonde treated his erection like a popsicle; carefully licking and sucking along the head.

Yohji pulled back and looked up at Aya's face, pleased to see the features contorted in pleasure. He slid his hands up to his lover's hips. "Come down here."

The red head blinked, barely registering the command. "What?"

"Come down here, love." He gave a few gentle tugs at the pale man's hips until Aya sank slowly down to his knees. "Better," Yohji whispered against pale lips, brushing his tongue along them.

Aya parted his lips and leaned forward, kissing Yohji before the man could tease him anymore. The blond apparently only delighted in the kind of torture that could make the red head hard. He tasted a hit of bitterness in the kiss, the taste of himself mingling in all the tastes of his lover.

Yohji kneaded his hands all over Aya's back, catching the moan of contentment and pleasure the red head gave out at the action. His hands skirted lower and pressed into the small of the pale man's back before sliding lower. The blonde cupped Aya's ass before using his grip to bring Aya against his hips.

"Kudoh," he hissed as his bare flesh pressed into still jean clad hardness. "Jeans." The red head tugged at his lover's jeans.

"No, turn around."

A thin eyebrow arched at the words but before he could ask, Yohji ground his hips against Aya's. The red head gasped and gave a slight scowl as he was freed from the hold so he could turn around.

"Lean forward."

Aya complied, somewhat, reaching for his discarded jeans. He fumbled into the pocket for a moment as Yohji lightly ran his hands all over his back and thighs. The red head pulled a small bottle from the pocket and held it back to the blonde.

Yohji blinked at the bottle but took it from the red head. Somebody was prepared. He took the bottle of lotion and popped the top. The pale man shifted his knees further apart and wiggled his backside temptingly.

The blonde smirked and squirted some of the lotion onto his fingers. He shifted forward, pressing Aya's claves further apart as he settled between them. Yohji slid his empty hand over one of Aya's cheeks, parting the firm flesh. Long fingers slowly moved around the circumference of the tight pucker of muscle before one pressed inside.

Hands tightened over the dirt floor as the red head squirmed at the not yet pleasant intrusion. He waited for the discomfort to go away but a second finger joined the first, sliding in and out of his lubricated entrance.

Yohji's free hand stroked up and down the red head's thigh, ignoring his own urgency as he pressed his long fingers in at the right angle.

Aya clenched his jaw as his body responded to the fingers brushing at his prostate. He unconsciously rocked back against the intruding digits as the blonde moved to pull back. "Yohji," he pleaded as the blonde left him empty.

Yohji began to quickly peel himself out of his tight jeans, almost cursing the fabric as he did so. He shoved them down his endless legs, pushing his underwear with the jeans. His lover made an impatient sound. "Hang on, love." The blonde reached for his jeans and his wallet.

The red head glanced over his shoulder, still panting from the blonde's earlier ministrations. Whatever Yohji was looking for, Aya could have cared less. Half-lidded violet eyes caught sight of the other man's wallet and a foil packet that he extracted from it.

The blonde tore the packet open with his teeth. He rolled the rubbery material over his aching arousal, cursing the time it was taking to do this. They hadn't been bothering with condoms lately, since Kritkir demanded the whole Weiss to be tested a few weeks ago. They were both clean and not leaving each other anytime soon, so they had lost the need in their minds.

"Yohji," Aya growled impatiently, tilting his hips in a tempting motion. He was about to growl again when the blonde trailed his fingers over the small of the red head's back.

Yohji smoothed some of the lotion over his sheathed erection and positioned himself behind his lover. He gripped Aya's hips with one hand, using the other to guide himself into the red head's tight entrance.

Aya snagged his lower lip between his teeth as his eyes closed. Gods, Yohji felt so good inside of him. He pressed back, trying to impale himself on the blonde's hard heat.

Steady hands kept the pace slow, preventing the red head from taking him in too quickly. Aya was anything but patient when he wanted something, Yohji mused as he settled fully inside his lover.

The red head held his breath, waiting for the blonde to finally move. He pushed himself up, sitting astride his lover's thighs. They shifted for a moment, finally finding a comfortable position. Aya straddled Yohji's thighs, facing away from him, with the blonde still buried deep inside of him.

Long arms wrapped around the red head's waist. Yohji hunched forward, pressing his lips against Aya's ear. "Move for me," he whispered as a movement accompanied the order.

Aya moved, slowly at first, testing the position they were in. He lifted himself upwards and then pressed back down, savoring the feel of Yohji's erection within him. Reaching back, he tangled his fingers into golden waves as the blonde finally moved with him. He gasped, his hold tightening in Yohji's hair.

Lips pressed against Aya's neck as Yohji lifted himself to meet the red head half way. A hand trailed down Aya's pale torso to tangle in red curls. He continued lower, dragging his fingertips over the base of the red head's erection. His hand slid lower to cup Aya's balls.

His head fell back onto the blonde's shoulder. He angled his hips as he moved so that Yohji's erection brushed along that place inside of him that made his vision blur. Aya gasped, biting his lip to prevent himself from crying out.

Yohji panted as he began to stroke Aya in time to their thrusts. A pressure low in his belly was slowly building with every movement back into the tight heat of his lover's body. "Aya," he whispered before he feathered kisses over the red head's neck.

Aya leaned forward, bringing Yohji with him as he moved back onto his hands and knees. It brought his blonde lover deeper in him as they continued to move together. His breath came in harsh rasps that broke every time Yohji thrust into him and hit his prostate.

The tension coiled further as he moved into his lover faster, harder. He heard Aya try to suppress a low moan. The blonde's hand continued to work over the red head's erection, still in time with their frantic coupling.

"Yohji.." was the only warning Aya gave as his body stiffened, tightened, and his release came. Liquid white spurted over the blonde's hand and onto the dirt floor. The red head held himself up on shaky arms as Yohji drove himself towards his own completion.

The blonde let his head fall back as the tension low in his belly finally released, sending his seed into his lover. "Gods, Aya," he whispered as he and the red head collapsed together on the floor. Yohji guided him to the side, still holding him, with one arm, around the waist.

"Mmm..." Aya snuggled back against his lover, letting violet eyes slide shut for a few moments. They would have to go soon so that they would avoid being caught. Not that they cared whether they were kicked out of the park at this point. Ken would throw a fit if he found out and the lovers would never live it down.

Yohji nuzzled the back of the red head's neck before brushing his lips over the pale skin. He held Aya against him for a few moments longer. "We better get going," he mumbled as he slowly pulled out of the red head.

Aya made a sound of discomfort as he felt the flaccid flesh slip from him. He watched his lover reach for a roll of paper towels someone had crammed under the counter inside the booth.

The blonde peeled the used condom off and cast it into the small trashcan near the door. He quickly cleaned his hand and himself off before pressing Aya back down to the floor. Wiping the red head free of any traces of their lovemaking, Yohji crouched over him. "Now that was worth waiting all day for." He brushed his lips against the smiling pair of his lover.

A purring sound fell from Aya's lips. He raised a hand and ran it through honey colored. Pushing himself up, he glanced around for his discarded clothing. "We could take tomorrow off." The red head stood and tugged his pants and underwear up.

Yohji paused in pulling his shirt on. "The workaholic wants another day off? Two days in a row not working?" He blinked at his lover. "Amazing. I never knew you had it in you, love." Long arms encircled Aya's bare waist and Yohji pulled the red head to him.

"Very funny, Kudoh."

=

People wandered right past the assassin, never guessing that he was anything more than he seemed. Green eyes opened briefly to glance at the entrance to his right before he let his eyes drift shut again. He shifted slightly to settle his shoulders in a more comfortable position against the brick.

Afternoon was finally ending and evening was blanketing the patrons of the park. Lights had already been turned on and the rides were sparkling in their evening lighting. There was a light show later, before the park closed, that Yohji was hoping to get Aya to agree to going before they left.

Opening his eyes, he smiled. His red headed lover was walking towards him. Those amazing violet eyes were on him, sparkling with interest and something deeper. "Ready, love?" Yohji brushed a shifting eartail out of Aya's face.

"Hai," he breathed against the blonde's face. Leaning up, he pressed a lingering kiss to the blonde's lips. A slight smile graced his features as he stepped back.

An affectionate Aya was a tolerant one. He stepped up behind the red head and slipped an arm around his lover. His lips brushed a pale ear as he spoke. "There's a light show later, want to go?"

The red head leaned back. "Mmm..."

Yohji snickered. "What's that mean?" He slid a hand under the hem of Aya's T-shirt.

"It means yes, Yohji." He stepped out of the embrace and turned, lacing his fingers together with the blonde's. They headed along the path, getting lost among the families and friends.

The blonde adjusted the sunglasses on top his head with one hand, using them to keep his hair out of his face. He'd have to remember to ask Aya for his hair tie back later. Now, it wasn't really bothering him. "Hey, are you hungry?" There was no answer. Yohji glanced to his lover, puzzled.

Aya's attention was focused on something through the crowds. The bright lights and music were something he hadn't heard or seen all way while they were in the park. "Did I ever tell you what my favorite ride was when I was little?"

Yohji blinked. The rest of them had pretty much ridden their favorite rides at the theme park already today. His was that wooden coaster earlier. Aya was the only one that hadn't even asked to go on any of the rides. "What is your favorite ride, love?"

"The carrousel."

The blonde looked from the expression on the red head's face in the direction the pale man was looking. The carrousel sat in the middle of the large court. He couldn't get a good look at much more than the top of the ride as the people walked between them and it. "Then let's go."

"Yohji?" Aya was being led through the crowds of people towards the ride. "Wait, we're not kids."

"Who said the carrousel was just for kids? Look." The blonde motioned to the elderly couple occupying one of the benches and to the teens holding hands as their horses bobbed up and down. "You are never too old or too young to ride it."

Aya let his hair hide his face for a moment as a blush crept across his features. He was embarrassed that he probably chose one of the silliest rides for his favorite. Aya-chan even used to always ask him why he liked it more than the rollercoasters and other rides. He never could tell her why.

"Aya.." Yohji smoothed his hand over the red head's cheek and tilted his face up. He brushed crimson locks back from his face. "It's not a stupid ride."

He blinked up at the taller man. "Aya-chan never could understand why I liked it better than the other rides. It wasn't a rollercoaster or something that she considered fun. She rode it with me just the same though."

Yohji took Aya's hand and pulled him into the queue for the carrousel. "It's one of the best rides in the park and it has the most history. I don't see why you are embarrassed." He paused. "Plus, I think it is kind of sexy in its own way."

Aya snorted. "You think everything is sexy."

The blonde chuckled. "No, just everything to do with you is sexy."

The red head rolled his eyes. In front of them, a few children and another couple were waiting for the ride to stop its current trip.

A bell sounded as the ride slowed. When it finally halted, the riders clamored off and filed towards the exit. A little old man waddled over towards the gate as a few children bounced up and down in excitement. He waved them back then unlatched the gate. "Enjoy your ride," he mumbled.

Yohji urged Aya to go ahead of him and let the red head pick what he wanted to be on for the duration of the ride. "I wish I had a camera."

A crimson eyebrow arched at the comment as he settled on one of the moving horses. He watched Yohji gracefully swing up onto the one next to his. "Why is that?"

"Manx would kill for a picture of you on a carrousel."

Aya glared at the blonde. "You'll sleep on the couch for the rest of your life, if you do that."

Yohji gave a slight smile. "But Aya, you love me..." He didn't think he'd last long on the couch.

"Just keep telling yourself that, Kudoh." He smiled as his gaze shifted away from the blonde.

Blinking, Yohji was about to issue a retort when the bell rang and the ride started moving. There was no doubt in his mind that the prickly red head loved him. Yohji found himself admitting that he had to love him back, to put up with all his shit. "I will," he mumbled.

Aya wrapped his hands around the pole and settled in for the ride. He let his eyes drift shut and leaned his head against the pole. The music was traditional, soothing in its overly cheery tune.

Green eyes settled on the pale man next to him. He looked happy, Aya did. The carrousel was probably one of the few untainted memories left from the red head's childhood. Yohji reached across the gap and brushed an eartail out of the Aya's face.

The pale man opened an eye and studied the blonde before he smiled. He let his eye close and they rode in silence for the rest of the ride.

The ride began to slow to a stop and a bell rang again. Aya opened his eyes and slid off the horse. Yohji followed him off of the ride, taking a jogging step to catch up to him. He wrapped his arms around Aya's waist from behind. "How about we grab something to eat? Then, we can walk across the park to see the light show."

The red head nodded his agreement. He brushed his hands over Yohji's before stepping out of the embrace and heading along the path again.

Yohji watched his lover go, then caught the smile on the red head's face as the man glanced back at him. "Glad to see you so happy, Aya." He didn't receive a reply but he didn't need one. The blonde walked up beside him and kept pace, ignoring the other people in favor of covert glances at his lover.

They walked past a stand proclaiming homemade lemonade and heard a rollercoaster roar by over their heads. Aya glanced at the few food kiosks they passed, ignoring them almost immediately.

The blonde sighed as he was led past another stand. He was hungry. "Love, pick a place, please? I'm going to wither away here."

Aya rolled his eyes. "Here." He motioned to a booth. Cheese fries.

"It amazes me how you stay so thin when you always know what the best junk food is. Must be all those damn katas you do constantly."

The red head raised an eyebrow. "So? I have my katas and you have sex."

"Hey! I exercise.."

Aya snorted. "Lifting pots is not exercise, Kudoh."

Yohji ignored his lover and ordered the fries. It wasn't quite dinner but they did have a late lunch earlier. He paid and took the order from the man behind the counter. "Don't think I'm going to share now." The fries moved out of the red head's reach.

"Couch."

The blonde shook his head. "It's not nice to threaten someone that has something you want."

"Kudoh..." Aya growled.

"Ken's right, you don't have any manners." He popped another one of the fries into his mouth.

The red head folded his arms across his chest and mumbled something.

"What was that?"

"Please." He scowled at his lover, waiting for Yohji to give in.

He didn't. They reached a large grassy area where people were already beginning to settle in for the light show. Ken and Omi were nowhere in sight but that could be a good thing. Aya watched as Yohji dropped to the grass to sit.

The blonde smirked up at his lover. It was fun teasing the red head. Aya, more often then not, rose to the tormenting.

Aya settled down next to him and reached again for the fries, only to have Yohji pull them out of his reach again. He wasn't happy now. The red head twisted and pushed the blonde down on to the grass.

Yohji dropped the fries and found them snatched up by his lover. "Hey!" He pushed himself up on to his elbows.

The red head gave him a smug smile. "Weren't you ever taught how to share?"

A low growl sounded as Yohji sat up. He caught Aya around the waist and pulled the red head to sit between his legs. Long arms settled around the pale man's waist. "No. I never want to share you."

He rolled his eyes at the comment. "I wasn't talking about me." The red head fell silent and shifted to a more comfortable position against the blonde's chest. He picked up a fry and popped it into his mouth. Aya held one up for Yohji.

The blonde took the fry from his lover's fingers, chewing as he took notice of the warm cheese that at dribbled over Aya's pale fingers. Green eyes followed the fingers as Aya proceeded to lick them clean. His imagination then up and ran away with him, coming up with better things that talented tongue could be doing than licking the red head's fingers clean.

Aya wiggled back against his lover, earning a grunt. "When we get home, Kudoh."

"Not if you keep doing that. You have napkins, damnit."

The red head laughed softly. "You have self control too, you know."

"Not when it comes to you." He shoved a napkin into the pale man's hand. "Behave," he warned.

Aya gave a snort and went back to eating his fries. They finished the fries without incident and settled together for the beginning of the light show.

Music started playing a soft rhythm as the laser lights began dancing to the music. It was amazing. Aya blinked in surprise as the colors danced perfectly in time with the beat. The bright colors cut the night air and traced their patterns across the dark sky. It was beautiful.

Violet eyes watched the dancing colors intently. Absent mindedly, he smoothed his hands over Yohji's bare arms and hugged the man closer to him. The kiss to his neck brought his attention back to his lover enough that he tilted his head to the side.

The music changed and Aya made a purring sound as Yohji moved his lips all over his neck; slowly, carefully.

The sound of a voice being cleared, along with a tap to one of Yohji's shoulders, brought the gentle caresses to an end. Aya cast a glare at the park staff as the old man hobbled off towards another couple. He mumbled something at the man before he turned his gaze back to the show.

Yohji and Aya remained still for the rest of the show. The only movement was that of Yohji gently massaging Aya's side with his hand.

The light show ended sometime later and the pair got up. "We have to meet the chibi and Mr. Get-Your-Hands-Off-Him-Even-Though-He-Is-Your-Boyfriend." The blonde shifted so he was holding Aya's hand as they walked through the crowd. "I want to smack the bastard sometimes."

"Omi would kick your ass if you did."

"I know but why the hell can't he leave us alone?"

Aya thought for a moment then grinned. "He knows you are a pervert."

"Aya!" The blonde looked hurt.

The red head rolled his eyes. "Yohji, you are an over sexed pervert and you know it."

"But..." He made a frustrated sound and let go of Aya's hand. "Ass."

They walked like that for awhile, Yohji fuming and Aya trying not to take a hold of the man and shake him. The entrance was barely crowded as a few people left. Others were trying to take advantage of the last bit of time before the park closed.

"Yohji.."

"What?" the blonde snapped.

Aya sighed and turned to face the man, standing in front of him now. "I'm sorry."

"You didn't have to say that," he drifted off. "Even if it is true."

Blinking, the red head looked puzzled.

"Aya-kun! Yohji-kun!" Omi bounded up to them, clutching the pictures and a stuffed creature.

"Omittachi!" Yohji smiled at the boy.

Ken walked over, eyeing the pair suspiciously. "How did you two do?"

Aya gave the brunette a slight smile and turned for the exit.

The soccer player flushed red and glared at the red head as he followed, Yohji and Omi trailing behind.

"Oi! Aya!" Ken jogged to catch up with the red head as they entered the parking lot.

"What?"

"What did you guys do for the rest of the day? That was kind of mean bolting on us earlier too." Omi didn't seem to care that much but he didn't like being left alone with a seventeen year old going on eight.

"Light show." The red head stopped at Seven and leaned against the passenger side.

Ken raised an eyebrow and was about to ask what else when he heard Omi laugh.

"Yohji-kun!" the boy scolded as the blondes walked closer.

Aya could see Yohji's green eyes fixed on him in the meager light of the parking lot. The blonde walked past him to the other side of the car and unlocked the door so they could all climb in. The red head settled into the passenger seat and watched Yohji settle into the driver's side.

Omi chattered aimlessly as Seven roared to life and sped out of the parking lot heading for home.

It was quite awhile before Aya was sure that Ken and Omi had fallen asleep in the back of the vehicle. He cast a glance at his lover. The man was staring at the road, probably lost in thought as he guided the sports car home.

"Yohji."

"Hm?" Green eyes glanced at him.

"I'm sorry about earlier," he spoke quietly. Aya wasn't even sure the blonde heard him. Then, louder, "Aishiteru, Yohji."

A faint smile crossed the blonde's lips. "Aishiteru, itsumo."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Owari.

=

Thanks to my lovely beta, Ka-chan. She put up with me ranting on this and she put up with my horrid mistake that is now gone. I swear, I've never touched a drug in my life. That tense thing came from nowhere!

Thank you for all of the reviews too. I enjoyed reading them.

I apologize for any glaring mistakes left. That would be totally my fault.

~Trinity Bennett