Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ When I Fall ❯ Love and Psychology Revisited and conclusion ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Farfarello tugged harshly at the freshly pierced flesh, causing a groan of pain from his abused slave. He roughly pulled the other's face to his and smashed his lips on Ken's in a hard kiss. "I didn't gag you tonight for a reason love. I want to hear all your noises, your screams both from pain and passion. I want to hear it all." The master whispered in his slave's ear, a wild look in his eye.

Stalking back to his storage chest, he pulled out a multi-drawer toolbox. From the toolbox emerged a hand full of clothespins. "These will do very nicely." Farfarello murmured. Slipping behind Ken, He clamped one of the cruel wood pins onto the hanging scrotum, Ken gaped in pain and squirmed. He waited only a moment before he pinched another one onto the sac. Causing a grunt. Walking around to his front, he slipped the last two onto the newly pierced nipple and watched as a drop of blood was squeezed out. Ken's head drooped as he struggled to cope with the painful pinching. He groaned as Farfarello tugged on his various clips, sending shooting pains through his body. After a couple of minutes of the tugging, Farfarello lowered the pulleys so that Ken was back into his original position, bent over, head lower than his torso, legs spread wide in restraints. Panting from the clips pulling and pinching his extremely sensitive skin.

"That was a good start, but I want to hear more of your pretty noises." The master announced pulling a heavy leather flogger and something else that Ken could not see out of the trunk. Greasing up his new instrument of torture, Farfarello shoved a thin butt plug into Ken's ass. It didn't hurt or feel uncomfortable until it started to expand. Using a hand pump, it was gradually filled, widening and lengthening, a large rubber balloon pushing everything out of its way. It filled him completely and kept getting bigger. The plug expanded past uncomfortable and became painful.

Stopping when he was satisfied that the man before him was ready for the next onslaught to his senses, the master pulled back his arm and started to methodically flog his slave. As the pace and strength of the flogging increased, Ken started to writhe in pain gasping at the sensations. Occasionally, the end of his plug was hit causing it to drive in further. Gods, it hurt. He began to whimper, small tear leaking from his eye. His master dropped the flogger onto the floor and picked out his next tool. Without any delay he applied a small, but strong whip to Ken's ass and back. At the first touch, Ken screamed as the hot pain traveled through him. Farfarello applied the whip strictly, causing his slave to scream in pain until he was hoarse. Finally his, blood lust sated, he dropped the whip as well and carefully released his anguished pet. Gently he picked him up and moved him to lay face down on his bed. "You made me worry about you. You made me feel horrible. I thought you were going to die when we brought you home and you went into a coma for two days." Farfarello lay his head against Ken's back, confessing his fears. "Never make me worry like that again." He lay still for a minute. "That's the real reason I punished you so harshly tonight. You made me realize that I care for you and you made me afraid that I would lose you. I could not control myself. I felt like I would go out and rip apart anything in my path. If you weren't here and the fact that Crawford would probably have me heavily sedated, I would have went on a killing spree and bathed in the blood of those ignorant fools. When Aya attacked you, I was going to cut him open and pull out his intestine inch by inch. Just so that I could enjoy his screams for all the misery he caused you." A single tear dripped from Farfarello's eye as he struggled to cope with his overwhelming emotions.

"I need to consume you. I want to take you over completely. I want to possess you body and soul." He whispered.

Ken was moved by the sudden confession. It touched his battered heart as no one else had done before. "I am yours master; to love or to harm. I have never felt for anyone the way I feel for you. You are my soul." His lips were taken in a gentle kiss that became more demanding as passion ignited them both.

Farfarello gently trailed his fingers down his lover's back and deflated the plug still buried deep inside him. He carefully removed it and set it aside. "How do you feel?"

"Sore, but as long as master touches me, I don't care."

Farfarello smiled at that and reached under Ken's body to gently stroke his cock, he quickly brought it to full hardness. He stopped his gentle manipulation for a moment to push his lubricated dick into Ken's stretched hole, ramming himself deep inside without a pause. Ken moaned at the feeling, it did not cause him pain as the monster plug had thoroughly stretched him. He loved the way his master felt inside him. Farfarello resumed stroking him while thrusting into his sensitive ass.

Very quickly Ken felt his body respond and within minutes he was on the edge of an orgasm. Sensing his lover's body tighten around him, Farfarello pushed himself in harder and faster. Seconds later both of the men orgasmed together. The passion spiraling through them, echoing each other as they were swept away by the sensual, erotic wave.

It was some days later when Omi appeared at the front door of the safe house requesting to speak with Ken. Nagi admitted him without comment and Ken was told that they could use the living room to talk.

"How have you been?" Omi inquired with a small worried frown.

"I don't know exactly how to describe my life right now. But everything is running fairly smooth I guess. Farfarello and I are doing well together. The other members of Schwarz are hard to understand and I feel awkward around them, but they aren't jerks or anything. I think we just have a hard time relating because of our very different personalities and the fact that they are psychic and have had hard lives. How is the rest of the team doing?"

"So so, the team is going to be disbanded and remade. Kritker has offered me a position through my grandfather and I have decided to accept it. At this time I think it would be for the best, that way I can still help the team and perhaps protect them."

"They want you to become Persia?"

Omi bowed his head embarrassed. "Yes, it is a family position and I am the last of the family that can take it. I have to go back to calling myself a Takatori though and that really freaks me out." Omi sighed.

"Yohji has been sent overseas to work with another of Kritker's groups in the United States and will possibly even have to go to Europe for a while. Aya… Ran has been ordered by Kritker to undergo psychological treatment and they want him to set some new goals, as he seems to be a goal oriented person. The shrinks think that is a small fraction of his current problems. So he is going to attend college and get a degree of some kind."

"What is he seeing the psychologist for?" Ken asked driven by curiosity.

"Actually he has to see a psychiatrist. A psychologist could not offer him enough treatment options to help him." Omi paused looking very serious. "I am only telling you this because you were involved with him and we were teammates and I think you deserve to know. Aya has post-traumatic stress disorder."

Ken blinked, "Explain that in simple words please."

"It's very complicated really. It is a disorder that results when a person suffers an incredibly mentally traumatic experience. Somehow the experience triggers chemical changes within the brain that may be immediately apparent or may not show themselves for years. In children, the disorder triggers horrible nightmares, emotional and behavioral problems. In adults it can cause flashbacks that totally take over the mind making the person relive the events over and over. It can also cause nightmares, waking horrifying dreams, panic attacks, extreme aggressiveness and uncontrollable outbursts of anger. Those are just a few of the more common symptoms. It varies from person to person." Omi thought for a minute. "I know this may sound odd, but Aya's case is relatively mild and treatable. Farfarello, who also had a very traumatic experience during childhood, would be considered an extreme case of the disorder. It went beyond post-traumatic stress with him and actually triggered some lasting, very nasty permanent changes to his psyche and to his nervous system. But he can marginally be controlled with the right drugs."

Ken slumped back in thought trying to absorb the information that Omi had given him. "What caused Kritker to interfere finally?"

"Aya had covered for himself very well until recently. Kritker wasn't really aware of the problem. He is not the first agent, not even by a small percentage that has developed this disorder. Which isn't surprising considering how Kritker recruits people who have had seriously bad things happen to them."

They continued to talk about things different things through the evening, including Omi and Ken's own goals for the future and such innocuous stuff as the weather and the newest flavor of bubble tea. It was a very pleasant visit and Ken was happy to finally understand what was going on with Aya and in many ways it relieved him for blaming himself. Ken was sorry when Omi had to leave, but the younger man had many errands that were taking up his time.

Farfarello came into the room after Omi had left and pulled Ken into the kitchen to eat. He appeared a little shell-shocked as he fumbled with all the changes that were happening around him.

"Shh, love." Farfarello wrapped his arms around him. "You have me, always. I will never leave you."

Ken smiled and sank deeper into the one embracing him. "Thank you master." He whispered and turned to kiss him.

The End

(Well, there may be spin off stories later-- But that depends on my muse.)

Thanks to all the people who have taken the time to read and review. Post-traumatic stress disorder is a very real issue and seemed to suit Aya quite well, given his flash backs of the incident when he found his family dead and when Takatori tried to kill his sister and some of his more subtle reactions to other things. --Hmm, looks like I ended the story heading into Gluhen after all. Anyway, I hope if you are taking the time to read this story that you liked it. J