Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Why to be Sick ❯ Wake up call ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Hello this is my second Fic and well my first Shounen-ai/yaoi like thing so enjoy and review and let me know what you think and if I should continue.

Disclaimer: I do not own WEiß I just borrow it for my own sick pleasure

Why to be Sick

Chapter one:

Wake up call

Shuldig walked into Nagi's room and shook the sleeping assassin.

"Nagi wake up" Nagi breathed in heavily and coughed a few time then finally turned over to look at Shuldig. Nagi tried pulling himself up, staggered then fell back down to the bed much like a toy would do being dropped.

Shuldig looked at him in confusion "What's wrong with you?" ignoring the German's words he once again tried to pull himself up. Shuldig stopped the prodigy and placed a hand on his head.

"My God your burring up" Nagi just grunted and continued once again to sit up.

"You stay here I'm going to talk with Crawford, and don't you move an inch." The German turned around and walked out the door. Nagi stuck is feet out of the bed and attempted to stand, finally making it to his feet he walked breathlessly over to his uniform that was laid out ready for dressing.

The now sweating prodigy began to pull over the shirt and got entangled during the process, and after a few minutes the red head came back in and caught Nagi and immediately walked over and took his shirt off.

"Why'd you do that I have to get dressed for school" wined Nagi. In response Shuldig informed him

"Crawford says you're not going to school today, and you're to stay home"

"That's not fair why can't I go!"

"Are you insane! You're running a high fever you will kill yourself, and we don't need one of our team mates dead from lack carelessness!" Shuldig lightly pushed the exhausted child over to his bed.

"What the hell are you doing? I'm not staying here alone"

//who says you'll be alone?//

"What do you mean I won't be alone?"

//exactly what I said//

The prodigy turned his face to the side so not to let the German see his red stained face.

***

The door opened downstairs and Crawford yells up to towards Nagi's room "Shuldig, Farfarello and I will be back in a 2 days once the job is finished. If you need anything you have my number" Crawford leaves $500 on the counter and begins to walk to the door were waiting Farfarello stood licking a knife.

Shuldig stands up and turns his head towards Nagi "I'll be right back, don't move"

He walks down the stairs has a few words with Crawford that were muffled by the only part open door to Nagi's room and the door Shuts.