Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ My life is yours ❯ 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Ahhh here it comes... *s*

Thank you Crystal Nadi for your beta-reading...

 

Part 3

Robin's heart beat fast inside her chest. Her blood boiled with unleashed passion. Her mind was about to break with all the thoughts. Had she done the right thing to come here? What if her intuition had been wrong? What if Amon did not want to be with her? She swallowed hard and pushed herself towards the stair up to the small apartment. "There is only one way to find out." she thought and took the first steps. When she stood outside the door she could hear him moving around inside the small flat. She used the upper part of her hand to brush the small beads of sweat that had appeared.

 

 Amon rummaged the kitchen for something to eat. He found an apple and took a big juicy bite from it. "It will do until I can work up the energy to actually cook something." he thought and went back to the living room. He rested against one of the pillars in the room and never noticed when the door opened and a dark figure appeared in the hallway.

 

 Robin just stood there, watching his half naked appearance. He was only wearing a pair of black jeans, nothing else. No socks, no shirt. She gulped inaudible; he sure was the picture of male perfection. She removed her shoes without a sound.

 

 Amon stiffened a bit when he felt a presence in the apartment, but it did not match Master Harry's energy. He turned around only to find the small woman of his dreams, standing there in the hallway in her usual black dress with high collar. The only thing that was not usual was her hair. She had braided it instead of putting it up in two sloppy knots on the sides of her head. He dropped the apple when he saw her and took a few steps towards her. He was afraid that his mind was playing tricks with him again, that she would disappear as soon as he got a hold of her. The deep blush on her cheeks made her only more beautiful and his hand shot out to grab her, like a snake taking hold of its prey. She did not vanish into thin air like he had feared she would. He grabbed her other arm and pulled her closer.

-          Robin, he whispered.

-          I… I have thought a lot about what you told me that n-night, and I was wondering if you.. Robin bit her lip and avoided his heated gaze only to find herself staring into his bare chest.

-          If I what Robin-chan?

-          Do you still w-want to be with me? she blushed deep red and her voice sounded cracked.

Amon nodded, not sure that his voice would support his answer. He could see her look down at the floor. She was still the shy little girl from the past even if her spirit had grown she had her moments of adorable blushes and shyness. He cupped her cheek and made her look into his eyes.

-          When I first saw you in that warehouse I knew you had captured my heart Robin. But you were only fifteen years old and I… I did not dared to show you or anyone that I cared for you, deeply.

-          Baka, baka, baka, mumbled Robin. I wished that I told you the moment we fled from the Factory; we have wasted so much time….

Her ramblings were cut short by his soft lips. He pulled her as close as humanly possible and rain small kisses down over her stunned face. He tasted the salty tears that fell from her eyes.

-          I was so sure that you loved another that I just had to escape, not wanting to get my heart crushed, she cried silently.

-          Little one, there has only been one for me, and she is one fiery witch with dark green eyes, said Amon and kissed her again, this time with more intensity.

Robin let all her fears be washed away by his lips and she melted into his embrace.

 

 Amon could not believe it. His little witch was there, in his arms and she tasted heavenly. Magic and passion, blended beautifully in one little package called Robin. He pushed her up against the wall, his hands pulled up her long dress before he cupped her soft behind and lifted her up so she could encircle his waist with her legs. His impatient fingers made the procedure short with her buttons and a ripping sound could be heard. He tore his lips from hers so he could gaze upon her naked chest. Amon was a bit surprised, he would have thought she would wear a bra, but she was with out one. He felt his hands itch with anticipation to feel her softness.

 

 Robin gasped a bit when she felt his big hands on her breasts. She could see the small surprise in his eyes and she felt a bit awkward, knowing he probably expected her to be bigger.

-          You are just perfect my little Robin, he whispered hotly and latched his lips on hers again.

Robin made a small feminine sound and he lost all control. He carried her towards the sofa and placed her in the middle and kneeled in front of her. Her dress pushed up to her hips, revealing her pale legs. She was a bit surprised when Amon buried his face into her stomach and she could hear him take in her scent.

-          Gods Robin, you smell so good, he said with a muffled sound.

-          I.. I do??

-          Mmm, I will never grow tire of this scent of yours.

He looked up into her eyes and he smiled when he saw her red face. This shyness of hers was just too adorable he decided yet again. He always had found it to be one of her more loveable traits. Then something wicked entered his mind and he licked her from her stomach up to her throat. The little sound she made was enough to make him rock hard. He cupped her small breasts in his big hands and he smiled against her skin when he felt her arch into his touch. She wanted this as much as he needed her to want it. He helped her to crawl out of her black Victorian dress. He stood up so she could slide the dress from her body, leaving her in a pair of black cotton panties and black stockings. Amon smiled a bit and took hold of her hands before she could cover her self. He wanted to look at her. She had stayed in shape; she had grown yes, a little more filling here and there. But she was still as stunning as the first time he had met her.

-          Don't hide, you are so beautiful Robin-chan, he said with seductive voice.

She shook her head and looked down on her feet, not daring to meet his heated gaze. He put his fingers under her chin and tilted her face back up again.

-          Yes Robin, you are.

Amon's fingers found her braids and began untangling them from their restraints. Her golden hair was wavy and it reached down to her waist. He combed a few tresses between his fingers, he was in awe as to how soft and silky it was. He moved her to sit down again and he kneeled again between her thighs. He removed her stockings and began kissing her feet all the way up to her belly. The small shivers that rippled her body had him filled with male pride. The goose bumps along her skin matched the set on his own skin and he could barely wait to be inside her warmth. Just the thought of her loving him as much as he loved her was almost too much for Amon.

 

 Robin moved her hips up a bit so he could take of her underwear. She was still feeling a bit awkward about the whole thing, but she knew it was her first time. But she wanted him, oh gods how she wanted him. Every night since she met him, she had dreamt about him, longing for him. Secretly wanting him to seduce her. And now it was real… A small sigh of content escaped her lips and it caught his attention. His large hands caressed her thighs in circular motions before pulling her closer to the sofa's edge.

 

 Amon could feel her moist flower brush against his chest and he inwardly smiled, he admit that he had been a bit surprised to see that she was a shaver. But it did not matter, he loved her. She was very responsive to his touch, just to see her glistening folds made him want to taste. He parted her legs even more as he kissed her belly button before making his way down to her wetness. Robin yelped innocently when he took his first lick of her, and it had him hooked for life. He let his tongue dwell into her depths and he drank her nectar, dreaming of getting immortal life from it.  "My little Robin." he thought and applied some pressure on a certain spot, making her body go rigid. He repeated the action until he heard a small cry from her and he looked up to see her bite her hand to muffle her screams.

-          Don't Robin, I want to hear it, whispered Amon and took hold of her arm and pulled it down. If you are enjoying this I want to hear it koibito.

Robin nodded and watched Amon move back. She felt flushed and very embarrassed but at the same time she did not want him to stop, not ever. She laid her head back against the cushions and closed her eyes, just concentrating on what ever his tongue did to her most secret spot.

 

 Amon parted her wet folds to get better access to her flower, lapping up every drop of nectar that flowed from her.

-          Oh Gods AMON!!! Robin screamed as he hit her one last time over her pleasure entree and she exploded into a million stars.

Amon was rewarded with the most delicious taste he ever had in his life and he found himself to be lapping at her core furiously, almost triggering another ride for Robin. But he held back this time, he wanted to get along on this too. He kissed his way up to her breasts and nibbled at both her nipples before kissing her mouth, letting her taste her love in his mouth.

-          I love you Robin, said Amon with a rough voice.

-          I.. I love you too Amon-san, said Robin and embraced him in a hard hug, wanting to show him that she loved the way he made her feel.

-          Are you ready to be mine my little witch?

She nodded and buried her nose into his neck, inhaling his masculine scent.

 

 Amon removed his black jeans and boxers before getting between her legs. He could see her eyes widened when she saw his erection. Her small hands moved like they had a life of their own and touched him tenderly, almost like she was afraid she would hurt him. He took a raspy breathe when she began moving her fingers over his length. It was such a sweet torture for him that he almost came right there in her hands.

-          Amon-san, it… it look kind of big, is that suppose to fit inside me? Robin asked and looked up into his face with that innocent look that had him shivering with need.

-          It will be ok Robin, it will fit, he said and lifted her up to her feet.

He moved to sit instead and he pulled her down with him. He guided her movements she was to straddle his midsection.

-          If we do it like this, you can decide how far you want to go love, Amon said and cupped her soft bottom.

-          Ohh..

Again she blushed and did a perfect imitation of a tomato. She laid her left hand on his right shoulder and used her other hand to guide his thickness into her womanhood. Amon was about to die, he just held back not wanting to hurt her. He closed his eyes and grind his teeth together but he was soon back in reality when he felt his length being wrapped with wet warmth. He opened his eyes and saw Robin confused face; a small gasp fell from her lips.

-          Are you ok Robin-chan? Are you hurt? he asked worriedly and pulled her close.

-          N-no, it does not hurt at all, it just feels a bit strange, she said, looking a bit bewildered by the whole thing and moved up a bit letting a bit of his shaft slide out from her wetness and then sat back down again. She did this a couple of times until she found a comfortable pace.

 

Amon was in a total bliss by her movements, if she only knew what kind of power she had over his body she would probably never let him out from the apartment again. He took a firm hold on her soft behind and began moving her a little bit faster, smiling against her lips when he heard her gasp in surprise again.

-          Do you like it Robin? asked Amon and he could see her nod right before she arched her back.

"Gods Robin, you are so responsive." He moaned darkly as her inner walls contracted around his shaft, almost locking him in a death grip. If she were to hold on to him like this he would not be able to hold back his own release. Six years of longing and not have any kind of relief except masturbation would do this to a man.

 

Robin felt the waves of her orgasm ebb out and she slumped into Amon's chest, panting heavily. This was what she had longed for; this was what she had been missing in her life.

-          We are not finished yet my little Robin, said Amon with a ragged voice and moved her to lie down on the sofa so he was on top.

Knowing she was not in any kind of pain he would not hold back any longer. He began pounding into her body with a little bit more force. Robin gripped his forearms and held on for dear life. The way he moved inside her had her experience a whole new map of emotions. Amon looked down into her face and watched the emotions play over her beautiful features.

 

 Robin screamed as her world came crashing down around her again, making her touch the heavens above. This time Amon followed her to the stars and he spilled his seed into her body. He pulled her back up and he moved to lie down on his back instead. She rested her head against his chest. His heart beat fast and she noticed that her own followed his beat. "At last she is mine, only mine." He thought and encircled her in a loving embrace, not intending on ever letting her go.

 

The End...

Hope you all liked it - review now pleeeease..