Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ When there`s no explanation ❯ Epilogue ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Epilogue
 
 
Anna was lying on a bed, white sheets covering her naked body. Right below her, her husband, Amon. It has been three hours since the wedding was over, and since they got the chance of being alone, they had been busy with some frantic lovemaking. But right now all the frenzy was over and they were just there, lying exhausted under the sheets.
“what are you thinking?” Amon asked her.
“I thought you were the mind-reader.”
“sometimes is just funnier to ask.”
“I was thinking about what would have happened if I had we haven't gone to America to help Ziva. Maybe I would be here getting fat.”
“Are you still concerned about the baby?” Amon said, looking at his wife in the eye. She was with her long brown hair falling over his chest.
“A little. Maybe, I just cant seem to get it out of my head”
“we can still have more kids, you know that” Anna lifted her face and kissed her now husband. He holded her closer and deepened the kiss. She giggled as he lifted her closer and his hands began to explore her body. She pulled back, laughing.
“Hey!” he said, “don't leave things halfways!”
“Oh, I remember what happened the last time I said that. We ended having sex in the hospital, and I had a broken arm!”
Amon laughed as she began to tickle him.
“Then, when I was still on the hospital bed, you took my iPod away! I had to get outside the bed to recover it!”
Amon regained composure and rolled her over, while he took revenge on her.
“Hey, it was you the one who jumped on me on the parking lot the day you took my car!”
Anna struggled to get free of his grip, while she laughed.
“I was on heat that day!”
“And I know that when you are in heat, we have the wildest sex ever!” Amon replied to her, finishing his attack on her and kissing her.
They both began to struggle for power in that kiss, until she rolled and got on top of him.
“can you picture the faces of the boss and the guys when we tell them that we are married?” anna said, smiling when she imagined the open mouth of Michael.
“I think that they will be pretty shocked” Amon said, pulling her into another kiss, that soon lead to another session of sex between the couple.
 
THE END
 
TADA!! NOW THIS ONE IS REALLY THE END!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY LITTLE STORY AND LET ME KNOW WHAT CHA THINK!!!!!!