Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ With Sugar and a Cherry on Top ❯ With Sugar and a Cherry on Top ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title - With Sugar and a Cherry on Top

Rating - NC-17

Warnings - Masturbation, Lemon, PWP? (AKA - Plot What Plot?)

Disclaimer - Do I own WHR? That's a negative Charlie.

Comments? - My first Lime/Lemon story, thing. Constructive criticism is most welcome. It will really help me in the near future, with my writing. All Flames will be turned into marshmallows and fed to my Muse. ^_^ Thank you everyone!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

She moaned loudly as the familiar, lush heat, rose in her lower abdomen, and quickly spread to her hot core, making her juices begin a slow trickle down her inner thighs. "Ooh-h…mmm" Her golden wheat hair splayed about her, as her head lolled from side to side. The ripples in her silky locks caught the last rays of the fading sun, as it beamed in through her small window, making her look as an angel would. A pleasurable shiver of anticipation ran up her small frame as her petite hand descended to play among her chestnut colored pubic hair and her feminine folds. Her other hand made busy by trailing teasingly up her torso, to pinch her nipples until they become hard red pebbles against the soft skin of her breasts. "Ahh ohh gods!" She gasped as she began pleasuring her Clint and secret inner passage. Her body wriggled wantonly upon the small twin sized bed as she glided her milky thighs wider, to give herself better access.

Emerald eyes slid closed as her thoughts turn to her most hidden person of her deepest desire. Her mind clearly envisioned him, calm, stoic exterior, oh and that gorgeous raven black, shoulder length hair that the God's could even be jealous of. In her opinion, not many men at all could pull off that length of hair and still manage to look good while doing it. Males who try end up looking like hoodlums, grubby, and street trash. Her slender hips jerk upwards to meet her own hand, as she starts thrusting her fingers slowly in and out of her heated and pleasure-swollen passage. And she could never in her life forget those coal colored eyes. To most people, they were cold, evil, and even murderous. But she knew better than that. To her, they were the most beautiful eyes that she had even seen, in fact; everything about him was beautiful and always new and exciting. Especially that body of his, oh how she wished that she could embrace that strong frame. Within that embrace, she knew nothing of fear or harm, that she would be totally safe.

How she longed of his touch, his slightly calloused fingers, very masculine hands, hoping they would someday caress her entire body. How she wished for the weight of his body upon her smaller one, and to have his lip place feather kisses down her neck. She sighed, the more she envisioned this utopia, the more real in began to feel.

Her breath suddenly hitched and her body arched of the bed, when she felt her hands gently pushed away from her center of wet need, she groaned of the sudden disappointment. But that moment of hell vanished as soon as silken tong entered her core, maker her orgasm from the contact. Creamy hips thrust up enthusiastically to meet with the slick intruder. A small scream of pure ecstasy ripped its way from her throat. Tremors shook through her tiny frame as that talented mouth kept working her over, nipping and sucking at her inner folds and he pleasure-swollen clit. The last thing she was aware of was the second strongest orgasm of her life filling the lost void in her world, before she slipped into a oblivion.

It might have been fifteen minutes, an hour, or even tree days for all she knew. But some things she did know, is was dark outside, that's what her internal clock said, but her bed side lamp was on dim, and their was someone else in the bed with her. She chanced to roll over and slide open, only to be blessed with a most wondrous sight. There was Amon, naked in all his glory to the world; he was awake, and looking right at her! Before She had a change to hop out of bed or even to pinch herself to see if this was reality, her cheeks her cupped in firm but gently hands and she was back to staring into his eyes. Amon's hands were just as she though they would be, then she knew this wasn't a dream, but sweet, sweet, oh so sweet reality. Amon smiled one of his soft secret smiles, and then those lips were moving, "Love you, Robin." Robin smiled back and their lips came together in a simple but mind blowing first kiss, yes, this was heaven, and she didn't want to leave. All so soon they parted and snuggled together, before sleep could claim her again, Robin murmured a soft, "I love you to, Amon."

THE END. ^_^

Whoa, I'm so proud of myself! My first Lemon story!

And also, my Beta abandoned me. And my computer doesn't have spell check. Dun, dun, dun! So for any spelling mistakes, please be kind?