Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Wolf of Flowers ❯ Chapter 1: Introduction ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or Wolf's Rain.
Kimika2: I can hope though.
Chapter 1: Introduction
Story: The Wolf of Flowers
 
 
“KAGOME!” You could hear that yell all threw the forest. Making birds chirp and animals scatter. Where the yell originated from a boy with long silver hair, dog ears, and a traditional red outfit for the time stood. He had a pink ball in his a hand and was staring at it with hate. Going threw the boys mind only he and his friends knew.
 
The boy's thoughts, `She's gone, forever and not coming back! Damn jewel!'
“Inuyasha were has Lady Kagome gone to?” A man with a ponytail and priest robes and a staff asked.
“She's in her time, the jewel sent her back. Miroku, Sango, Shippo, Kilala, she's never coming back to us, so don't expect her to.”
 
“We won't Inuyasha we knew this would happen.” A small boy said to Inuyasha almost yelling at him actually.
 
“We'll all miss her Inuyasha I will, and so will everyone else.” A woman said sadly to the man.
 
“ Yeah, Sango I know I just wish we had more time with her.” Inuyasha said to Sango. His ears against his head, showing to his friends that he was sad like them.
~~~~~~With Kagome~~~~~~
 
`OH-NO! This is not good. Can't I even go home anymore, kami-sama must really hate me. He's hated me for what three years now. Give me a break already.' Kagome indeed was not in her time period she was actually farther in the future about 400 years. The world is know polluted and has barely any forests and clear water supplies. Cities have domes around them and are horrid looking because of battles.
 
The 18-year-old girl stood, but soon fell from what seemed an earthquake to her. It was not, an army was headed this way instead. Making the ground shake beneath her. She got up again and found her balance. Running away from the vehicles hoping to find somewhere to hide from the army coming her way. Looking around she saw a rock big enough to hide behind. Her luck was not great though soldiers had seen her and were coming her way,
 
“Come on out girl! Give yourself up and we won't shoot!” She stayed she was trying to find away out of this with out hurting those men. Kagome shouldn't have worried about the soldiers though more herself. They surrounded her and aimed their guns at her.
 
“Come with us girl. NOW!” When they saw her not making a movement to do so they went closer around her. One tried to grab her but got hit in the jaw. They opened fire. Kagome Dodged but some of the bullets hit some areas that were bad to be hit in. She Hit a few of the men and then ran like the devil. Not wanting to get even more injured than she was. She had been hit in the stomach the wrist, upper left arm, and lower right leg. (a/n: Ouch! I would hate to be her right now) She was loosing a lot of blood also meaning her outfit was drenched in blood
 
She had been wearing low ride black bell-bottoms and a white tank top. Well technically now it's a red tank top. She was reaching a forest; one of so few how lucky was she, not very since it seemed she would not make it there. `Ok Kagome just a little farther and your home free!' She struggled a little but soon made it to the forest going in a little so that she wasn't so open. She got in a tree on a middle branch and fell asleep.
 
~~~~~With Kiba and company~~~~~~~
 
“Kiba, can we please stop and eat i'm so hungry, please?” A boy with brownish hair and an overlarge collar around his neck asked. The boy was wearing a yellow sweatshirt, a pair of loose pants, and a black shirt under his sweatshirt. The boy had asked a man with beautiful light blue eyes, rather messy brown-black hair, and a very unhappy scowl on his face. He wore a black jacket, a white button up shirt, and a pair of tight blue jeans. (a/n: I think he actually wears skinny jeans but that's me)
 
“Porky your always hungry, you can wait till we reach the city!” A man with silver hair, golden eyes, a x-shaped scar on his chest, and an all leather outfit on said.
 
“Tsume that cities at least a day away I can't wait that long!”
 
“Hige will stop soon I hope then maybe we can get some food it's up to Kiba not us if we stop though.” A woman said. She had short black hair that suited her very well and blue eyes. A black over coat with a pink scarf, a pair of black boots that were mid -upper leg also went with her outfit.
 
“Blue, why does it depend on Kiba if we stop, can't we make our own decisions.” He asked the girl now known as Blue.
 
“HIGE, Kiba is our leader he knows what's right for the pack!” A young boy of 12 yelled at him. Showing he respected the older boy. The young boy wore green pants, black boots, and a red shirt; he also had four silver bangles on his right arm. He had reddish hair and fairly innocent eyes, showing that he had not seen the darkness of the world.
 
“Hige, if you wish for us to stop we shall. The rest will do us good I suppose since we have a long walk ahead of us.” The leader had finally spoken. He stunned them he usually never ever agreed to stopping.
 
“Toboe me and you will go hunting for the food.” Kiba told the boy that had spoken up for him.
 
“Okay!” The boy known as Toboe responded happily to their leader.
 
~~~~~~Kiba And Toboe~~~~~
“Toboe.”
 
“Yeah, Kiba?”
 
“Thanks for before for standing up for me.”(a/n: Ok I know that he's being oc right know but I had to this it works in with what i'm doing sort of)
 
“You're my friend and friends stick up for other friends.” The boy said. Looking the older boy straight in the eye.
 
“Toboe…”Kiba's eyes darted. Something was wrong the younger boy thought.
 
“Kiba, what's wrong?” Toboe asked. Concern evident in his voice.
 
“I smell blood, but I lost the direction it's coming from.” The wind blew-in again he caught the scent and went towards it. “Come on Toboe.”
Toboe followed his leader till he also could smell the blood and paused but soon pressed on.
 
“It's coming from up there.” Kiba stated when a drop of blood landed on his nose. He climbed the tree, to find a beautiful young woman sitting there bleeding heavily but sleeping threw it. He grabbed the girl and put her on his back, minding her wounds. “Toboe keep hunting but also look for those herbs that help heal wounds, ok?”
 
“Okay!” Toboe said as he ran off, to do what Kiba told him to do.
 
~~~~With Tsume, Blue, and Hige.~~~~~~~
“AH! Bleh, that smell is horrible.” Hige yelled as he grabbed his nose with one hand and waved the other one in attempt to get rid of the bad scent.
 
“Hige, go get some water.” Kiba said as he came threw the bushes. They were surprised to see him caring a young girl on his back. She had quite a few injuries. Hige left to get the water as soon as he saw the girl.
 
“Kiba, why are we helping that girl, it's a waist of time, let's leave her.” Tsume said as he turned away from the leader of the pack.
 
“NO!” Blue yelled as she ran over to the girl and got her off of Kiba's back. “I.. I think I know her from somewhere. I'm not sure but, I've seen her before.” Blue said looking over the girl
 
“Anyways Tsume she's one of us. Can you not smell it or is the scent of blood to much for you.” Kiba said looking at him.
 
“Whatever but when you get all sad cause she died it's not my fault.”
With that Tsume went in the forest, probably to help hunt for food.
 
“Blue are you sure you've seen her before?”
 
“Yes, it's not her looks it's her scent I'd remember that scent forever. It's so different flowers mixed with the scent of wolves. Who could forget that kind of scent?”
 
“Toboe, could.” Hige said with a thing of water in his hands. Blue smirked at his statement.
“Let's just try to help her okay.” Kiba said looking at the girl.
 
They worked very hard but finally helped the girl enough to the point of a little blood lose. Kiba stayed up that night though cleaning the blood of the girl. (A/N: NO he didn't take her clothes off. If you thought that you're a pervert. GOD!! ^^) When he finally got a good look at her he was amazed. She had beautiful black hair that went just past her butt, fairly pale skin that in a way glowed in the mooned light, she also had a fairly lean body. He was surprised she lasted so long with such a small body. When the sun rose though and her eyes opened he was shocked. She the most beautiful set of blue eyes he had ever seen. They held fire and mystery and innocence in them, they were stunning.
 
~~~~Kagome's p.v.~~~~~~
 
`Oh, my god I'm so dead. There is no way I'm getting out of this one alive.' I thought. `This day sucked first I get shot at and know I'm surrounded by wolves. How can it get any better?'
~~~~~~End Kagome's p.v.~~~~~~~~~
 
Kagome was indeed surrounded by wolves, but they didn't look like wolves. They looked like boys and a girl. To everyone that's not a miko of course. The thing she had first seen though were to golden wolfs eyes staring at her. She thought they were beautiful until she looked beyond those eyes and saw a wolf and other wolves around them. `KUSO! I'm so totally dead.' Was all that ran through her mind as she tried to find a way, away from the wolves.
 
“What are you doing?” The white wolf infront of her asked. `He fucking talked, ok this could work.
 
“Nothing just looking.” She said still looking around.
 
“Okay, so why do you look panicked?” The white wolf asked.
 
“No, reason other than you're a wolf and if you were me at the moment you'd be panicked to.”
 
“Wait, aren't you a wolf also. You smell of one?”
 
Kimika2: HAHAHA I'm too lazy to finish writing this chapter so I'm gonna continue it in the next one. Next Chapter is 'Are You or Aren't You.' Again this is a Kiba/Kagome fic. But suggestions are wanted for other pairings so don't forget to review and tell me what you want to see.