Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ miss you ❯ miss you.... ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Miss you.......................

Tatsumi sat down in his armchair, even though he tried he could not stop thinking of him, it was driving him crazy. Nothing could be done and it was years ago. Even though he tried to move on, his heart would not let him forget the slender man. He saw him again as he looked that day under the cherry trees. The long golden hair gently moving in the warm spring wind. The soft mouth smiling heart warming. The amber coloured eyes behind the thin rimmed glass shining full of life. "Watari" he whispered hors and closed his eyes. * the sun is shining `tsumi is it not a great day? And to think you would have spend it all in your office, are you not happy you went with me? * Tatsumi had not really known why he had agreed to follow the scientist out here among the trees to drink the. The pink white petals fallen around Watari. Seiichiro shook his head and looked at the dark clouds covering the sky outside. The secretary stood up and walked over to the window, while he saw the golden haired man in his own reflection. Watari was thoughtfully looking at his PC, one of the thin fingers played with the golden hair. "Watari" he said again and laid his hand on the cold glass. Watari turned the chair and looked at him with a big smile * Tatsumi! Hey I did not hear you * Yutaka smiled happily *Good to see you * Tatsumi clenched his fist and forced his eyes shut "Why do you still torment me?" his voice could hardly say the words and he perfectly knew why. He left his apartment and walked pointless down the empty streets, while the last rays of the sun disappeared in the horizons. The cold wind went right trough the thin shirt he was wearing. It was as being trapped in an endless moment, knowing it was to late. He did the things he had to do automatic feeling numb and not thinking. The rain started to pour down on him. Tatsumi knew what ever he did, where ever he went it would not bring Watari back. Never would the amber coloured eyes look at him, never would the light mouth smile heart warming, never would he fell the inventor close when he hugged Tatsumi, never again would he hear the soft laughter. No one would disturb him in the middle of his paper work with a cup of the or drag him out for a walk in the park. Back then it had annoyed him, but now he missed it more then anything. Seiichiro looked up at the grey sky, the cold rain drops mixed with his tears. He could not remember the last time he had slept or eaten. When he lied there in the deafening darkness, he heard the words over and over again * Because I love you *. When he passed out of exhaustion the last scene played over again. The desperate demon using its last life force as an attack, it knew it had no chance against 3 shinigamis. Watari, Tsuzuki and him self. The demon had been attacking Asato, before the two others had arrived. Tatsumi had blindly hurried torch Tsuzuki even though Watari was calling out for him, Seiichiro over heard him as often before, but the demon sent its last attack at the secretary knowing he was the strongest at the moment cause the light hurt Asato was out cold. The next thin Tatsumi remembered was a warm body on top of his own. Shivering amber eyes looked down at him, the soft mouth smiling when Watari saw Tatsumi was okay. The secretary felt him self getting soaked in a warm fluid. He soon realised he was bathed in Wataris blood. "Watari... Why?" his troth tightened . Yutaka smiled weak and the amber eyes started to lose their shine * I could never let anything happen to you,.. Because I love you * the inventors body started to tremble on top of Tatsumi * Ai shiteru * the soft voice died out, the eyes slowly closed, a slender hand stroke seiichiros cheek before the life totally left Yutaka. He did not know how long he held the dead Watari close, not really realising what had happened. Tatsumi sat up bathed in sweat, his tired body shivered. Watari had loved him with out him ever knowing. He had never thought of the scientist in that way before it was to late and now, he could not forget. How could one love someone without knowing, it had to be the biggest sin. He had hid in the pain of on unrequited love in fear. How could he not have known that he loved Watari. The golden colour of the silky hair had always been his favourite colour. He laid back in the bed weak and again seeing Watari in front of him. The scientist gently removed Seiichiros glass and reaching his slender hands out at secretary, while he whispered * Come with me * Tatsumi trembled and stretched out his hands to put them in Yutakas. "Watari".