Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Operation Stalker Pervert ❯ Creamy Cheesecake And Coffee ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Operation Stalker Pervert

By Menchi (However, this specific chapter has also been wrote with Tama-chan YAY! Thank her for the um…cheesecake and lots of help she gave me.)

Story Disclaimer: The R rating comes into effect here and probably in later chapters for different situations. You know what that means right? Expect the unexpected…seriously. There are also spoilers I guess, so anyone who hasn't seen the entire series will have to wait to read this.

** The fourth Section of the story now has a warning. If you don't want to read an owl lemon, then just skip it and scroll down to the bottom of the page.I've decided to keep it as part of my story.There you will read the onlyinformation you missed from not reading it.**

Reference for the owls -- Gushoshin 1 > blue and green

Gushoshin 2 > red and orange

********************

After Tsuzuki was certain that Muraki was really gone, he decided that he could use a nice long hot bath. And conveniently for him there was an elegant bathroom already inside the bedroom. He felt unclean and wanted to purify his body of Muraki's unwelcome touches. In fact, every time the doctor touched him it evoked a dreadful feeling deep within himself. The areas where he had been touched just a moment ago were also experiencing an almost burning sensation. He wasn't sure why Muraki affected him so much and was certainly not fond of it.

For a moment he wondered if Hisoka experienced something similar particularly because of what happened between him and the vicious doctor. Hisoka was entirely different than him though, so wasn't it a waste of time to even compare himself to him? Then again, it wasn't like he could just ask, "Hey Hisoka, what does it feel like after Muraki molests you?" He knew the sort of answer he would get and it would be selfish of him to make Hisoka think about something like that.

`But why should I be concerned about that?' he asked himself as he lowered his body into the comforting bathwater. Some bath bubbles slowly formed around his exquisitely detailed chest. It was apparent to him now that Hisoka didn't consider his feelings at all. He truly believed his adolescent partner did. After all, Hisoka was the one who saved him from his self destruction and from his own foolish bet with Muraki. But it was most likely his fault for the change in Hisoka's feelings towards him if there were any to begin with. That's right, the only one he could blame was himself.

That night, why did the stars have to be so bright? Why did Hisoka have to look at me with his big beautiful green eyes that way? Why did I get that feeling when he brushed those pink cherry blossoms out of my tousled hair? Why was I compelled to embrace him in my arms and slowly tenderly kiss him? Why did I let it happen? Why? He asked himself those unanswerable questions as a single tear gently rolled down his left cheek.

Those thoughts soon diminished from his mind when he heard a strange sound being made from somewhere inside the bathroom. His violet eyes roamed the room trying to locate it and then out of the vent a voice spoke, "Oh my Tsuzuki, you really do have quite the exquisite form."

Tsuzuki quickly grabbed a bath towel and wrapped it around his hips. He then knelled down by the vent and saw Muraki peering in with a camera in his hands.

"What the hell are you doing!" he yelled into the vent as his bath towel gradually started to slip down and expose his most private area.

"Mr. Tsuzuki, how nice of you to expose more of yourself for me," Muraki replied as he took another picture of the irritated Tsuzuki.

Tsuzuki wrapped his towel around himself again and said, "Damn it! Why can't you leave me alone!"

"If you really wanted to be left alone then why are you still here, in my house, Mr. Tsuzuki?"

Tsuzuki's face turned bright red and he quickly exited the bathroom by slamming the door behind him. When he was at the other side of the door his back slid down against the door's surface until he was sitting on the cold floor. He then propped his elbows against his knees and cupped his face in his shaky hands. He thought to himself, `Muraki's right, If I really wanted to escape I could easily leave. But a part of me actually wants Muraki's company. And I still can't face Hisoka after what I've done."

********************

Muraki backed away from the vent to examine the few pictures he was able to take. "These will do," he stated as he stood up from the floor and walked to his personal office while his eyes continued to be fixed on each picture. His eyes were so easily captivated by the beautiful guardian of death. Perhaps too easily…

He paused in front of the oak door for a second to obtain his key from his pant's pocket. He unlocked the door and then quickly closed it behind himself after turning the light on. He placed the digital camera on his computer desk and seated himself in his black leather recliner. "It won't be long now," he told himself as he pressed in the computer's power button and grinned.

********************

"Ah 003! I think I've finally done it!" shouted an ecstatic Watari jumping up and down as he waved his new creation about in the air. He suddenly stopped and then asked 003 what it thought about the invention. The reply he received was one hoot and two flaps. Watari beamed at little owl and loudly shouted, "Oh yes! Yes! Yes!"

003 left Watari's shoulder and started swiftly flying circles around the room while hooting continuously.

Tatsumi was walking just outside Watari's door and wondered what the scientist was making a commotion about. The curious man knocked twice and opened the door as he adjusted his glasses. "Watari what are you…" But he wasn't able to finish because 003 then collided with the right side of his head.

"Tatsumi!" Watari shouted as he witnessed the accident. He set his invention on a nearby table and rushed to his side. Before the secretary could fall to the floor, Watari caught him in his arms. Tatsumi muttered something as he rubbed the area that had just been struck. "Are you ok?" he asked with much concern.

"Uh…I'm fine," he reasoned. "I`m just shocked." He then stopped rubbing the area and adjusted his glasses again. He looked towards 003 whose eyes were filled with worry. He gave the tiny owl a soft smile reassuring that he was fine and not upset.

"You sure? You were hit pretty hard there." He leaned down closer and used his right hand's fingers to comb through Tatsumi's dark strands of hair to get a better look. His long blonde hair fell down onto Tatsumi's face as he performed his examination.

Tatsumi was no longer thinking of his injury but the closeness of Watari's body against his own and the texture of the flaxen locks of hair. The soothing sensation he received from Watari's hand running through his hair was making him feel rather aroused. "Really, I'm fine," he retorted and escaped from his embrace.

Watari smiled and simply said, "Okay."

"Anyway, what were you just screaming about?" he asked casually.

"Oh that. Well I've just created a crucial item that we could all use," he explained and gave him a bigger smile. He practically ran to the table where he left it. He picked it up and turned around towards Tatsumi.

Tatsumi raised an eyebrow. "That's a flashlight Watari."

"Not just any flashlight. It is the flashlight! It doesn't require batteries!"

"Really? Then how is it powered?" he asked now interested.

"By solar energy!" he said proudly as he pointed towards the sun behind the window.

"Seriously?"

"Yes! Pretty good eh?" He turned on the flashlight and focused the light on the ceiling. 003 perched itself back on his shoulders and started to flap its wings again.

Tatsumi smirked and walked up to the window. He closed the blinds and then made his way towards the room's light switch. He flipped it off and waited patiently for Watari to catch on so he could inform him about the surprise meeting they needed to attend soon.

********************

(LAST WARNING!)

While everyone in the Summons Section was busy working and trying to help Hisoka, the Gushoshin brothers were growing bored with their regular homosexual activities. They decided that they should try something entirely new. Gushoshin 1 wanted to try role play and Gushoshin 2 desperately wanted to have a bondage experience. After much deliberation, they both agreed to experiment with both.

Therefore, they called everyone in the Summons Section for a meeting concerning Hisoka's well being only to run off to the department's coffee machine. As soon as they reached the machine, Gushoshin 1 quickly changed into his new outfit designed to make him look like Chief Konoe and Gushoshin 2 followed dressed as Tatsumi.

Gushoshin 1 finally spoke, "I've been waiting a very long time for you Tatsumi. Now you will have to pay for this indiscretion."

"No boss! Please, I'm sorry. You must believe that'd I'd never do anything to make you angry. Please have mercy!" screamed Gushoshin 2.

"Mercy is for the weak. You will do as I say Tatsumi. Oh yes, you will," Gushoshin 1 replied with an evil grin. He removed Gushoshin 2's shirt and had him bend over so he could unbuckle his pants which uncovered his feathery behind. After that he grabbed the black bag they brought with them and out of the bag he produced a huge black spiked paddle. He raised the paddle and started to whip away. "Do you want a raise Tatsumi? How bad do you want it?" he asked.

"Oh boss, I'd do anything for a raise and for you."

Gushoshin 1 stopped the whipping so he could caress Gushoshin 2's red welted behind. "Do you want to be treated tenderly or do you want it rough," he demanded.

"I'm yours chief. Take me as you want me," he cried.

This aroused Gushoshin 1 greatly. He took out a ball bag and placed it into Gushoshin 2's mouth. "How do you like your coffee Tatsumi? With cream or black?" he questioned.

Gushoshin 2 just moaned in ecstasy. He proceeded to pour hot coffee on Gushoshin 2's nipples and made a trail. He then filled a small cup with the scorching liquid and dipped his balls into it. He pinched the small dark nipples and licked the coffee trail downwards. "Mmmm…I love coffee. But it needs something extra," he said.

He decided to grab a piece of creamy cheesecake and proceeded to smear it on both of their bodies. "Oh Tatsumi! I've made a mess. I'll just have to clean it up then," stated Gushoshin 1. He licked Gushoshin 2's body in an up and down motion. Gushoshin 2 went mad with sexual lust but Gushoshin 1 stopped and took out the gag from his mouth. Gushoshin 2 shrieked and moaned.

"Oh, do you like that Tatsumi? Then you'll love this!" he said and shoved himself into Gushoshin 2's open mouth and focused his head back and forth. He became so aroused that he came all over his face. "Tatsumi, look at what you made me do! You made me come to early. I'll have to punish you for this." He goes back to their bag and pulled out a 12 inch vibrator. He turns Gushoshin 2's body over and shoves it up into him.

"Oh chief! More! More! Oh more!" he screamed.

Gushoshin 1 continued to shove the vibrating object inside him until he became fully erect. "I see you're ready Tatsumi," he said as he tied and cuffed Gushoshin 2 down to the coffee machine burner. "Oh Tatsumi, are you ready to go to the end of the world baby?" he asked as he climbed on top of him and began riding him like a crazed cowboy. They both cried out in pleasure.

"Oh Tatsumi!"

"Oh chief! Harder! Harder! Harder! I'm cumming! Oh god! Chief! Ahhh!" screamed Gushoshin 2. He then came and his hot semen spurted up Gushoshin 1. Gushoshin 1 also came all over him again. "Chief, we've both come to early. Now we'll have to wait till we reload. What can we do until then?"

"I know what we can do," he replied and pulled out a razor.

"Oh chief, what are you thinking!" Gushoshin 1 shaves his pubic hair. "This is so naughty chief!"

Then they both heard the sound of the doorknob being turned and then the door was opened. The real Chief Konoe and Tatsumi entered into the room.

"Tatsumi, did you return our copies of Kitty Pleasure and Bible Black yet? They were due back today," said the chief. And then their eyes laid on the two owls. They saw them in their special outfits and covered in their feathers and semen. "What the hell is going on here Gushoshins? I thought we had a talk about this fruitiness!" he hollered. "Damn it all, why are you also dressed like us?"

"Well, we're just doing what the two of you watched on TV in your office the other day," said Gushoshin 2. Tatsumi and Chief Konoe's faces turned bright red.

"Well don't speak about this with anyone or we'll hand you over to Muraki so he can deal with you!" ordered Tatsumi.

At that moment Wakaba came into the room. "Hey what's going on in here? Oh…coffee!" she said and she grabbed a cup and started drinking from it. "Mmm…it tastes like cheesecake and it's really creamy. She turned towards the birds. "Did you make this?"

"Yes!"

The chief and Tatsumi bought the Gushoshin brothers a variety of sex toys in hope that they would continue to keep their little secret. And the Gushoshin brothers decided to make their special creamy cheesecake coffee for Wakaba only.

(OK, YOU CAN STOP SCROLLING)

I played with this chapter some more and decided the only info you missed was that Tatsumi and the chief have been watching some interesting videos…*cough* hentai *cough* It's not totally important but it'll be mentioned again later.