Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Jaden: The Fallen Angel of Desctruction ❯ Chapter 4

[ A - All Readers ]
Jaden: The Fallen Angel of Destruction Chapter Four By KellyQ   Jesse leaned over Jaden. The two looked at each other before Jesse leaned in and kissed Jaden. This time it wasn't a simple kiss; this kiss was more passionate. Jaden melted into the kiss and his body relaxed when Jesse ran his hand up and down Jaden's side, as he trailed the kisses down the brown haired teens neck. A soft quite moan escape from Jaden's parted lips. "J-Jesse ..." Jaden tried to utture out. What was going on? Shouldn't they slow down on what was going on between them? But it felt so right to be so close together. "Hmm ...?" Jesse moaned out. Jaden was about to ask what was going on when they both heard a knock at the door.
Jaden blinked a few times when he saw Kuriboh standing there with a big grin on his face. This boy had shaggy brown hair with white srands, and yellowish black eyes. "Jaden," he chimed. Kuriboh threw his arms around him. "Long time no see!" "Hey, aniki," Jaden smiled. "What brings you here?" Kuriboh pulled back, the grin still on his face. He looked at his brother to see that Jaden's hair was a little ruffled, and his shirt was wrinkled. "Well, you know. Just making sure that my little brother is staying out of trouble." "Aww, come on," came the whiny voice of Jesse. He walked up and stood next to Jaden. He draped his arm around his crush. "I won't let anything happen to Jay." "Wait! You two know each other?" Jaden asked. Jesse smirked at how clueless Jaden was acting. "Of course. How else did I know your name?" Oh. That make sense, Jaden thought. Ruby walked in to see Kuriboh standing there. She cantered up and nipped him playfully on the ankle. Kuriboh looked down at the small animal and smiled. He picked her up and placed Ruby on his shoulder. She gave him a light head-butt on the side of the cheek and nipped his ear. "At least someone loves me around here." he teased.
Kuriboh was still grinning from ear to ear. After the 'greeting' were done, Jesse decided to let the brothers have time to catch up. "It looks like someone has been doing more than checking you out." Kuriboh teased. Jaden raised a brow. Checking me out? "Where did you come up with that idea? Jesse and I are close friends." A playful smirk showed on Kuriboh's lips. "Oh ... really ... what about your appearance and the mark on your neck." Jaden blinked. A mark? He got to his feet and walked to the mirror. Sure enough, there was a purple mark on his neck. "See? What did I tell you ..." Jaden sighed and sat next to his brother. No use denying that he and Jesse had been doing things that most close friends don't really do. "Alright. Jesse is special to me," Jaden admitted.
"Ruby, you shouldn't be spying on them," Jesse said from behind. He picked her up sat down on the steps, outsid the dorm room, and started to stroke Ruby. They sat in silence until Ruby tensed and jumped out of Jesse's arm, to hide behind her master. "What's wrong, sweetie?" Jesse asked. He turned his body so that he could soothe Ruby and find out what had spooked her. After a few moments, Jesse turned to see Prince Marcel, and Yubel standing there. "You must be Jesse Anderson," Marcel spoke up, looking at young Anderson in the eyes. Jesse bowed with respect. "How may I help you, your majesty?" "Miss Yubel here wants to have some alone time with Jaden and I think it's fair that you allow her to do so." Jesse was about to sweet taking them out of the idea when Kuriboh's voice got their attention. The two brothers walked out of the room. "So, just be careful ...." Jaden and his brother stopped talking when they saw Marcel and Yubel. Kuriboh paled. What is she doing here? He looked at the prince to see that he had his arm wrapped around Yubel's arm. "You must be Jaden Yuki," Marcel said calmly. He guided Yubel up the stairs. "I have a request ..." Jesse got up immediately after he heard that. Ruby hopped on his shoulder as he walked up and stood next to Jaden. "That is, if you have time to spend with Yubel." Kuriboh gave a fake smiled. "Right now is not a good time. I would like to have some catch up time with my brother ... so maybe later?" The tension in the air increased. Everyone was now looking at Jaden, waiting for an answer. "How does tomorrow sound, Yubel?" Jaden said, with a small smile. Her face brightened up. "I'd like that, Jay! I'll be here tomorrow." Yubel stepped up and kissed Jaden on the cheek. Jesse narrowed his eyes as he watched her. Yubel turned and gave Jesse a quick glance that told him that she wasn't going to back off.
"You don't have to do this out of politeness, Jay," Jesse said. After Yubel and Marcel had lelt, Jesse was going to have a little 'chat' with Jaden about his decision. Jaden smiled. "You don't have to worry. I don't think she's out to hurt anyone." Jesse was about to counter back when Kuriboh walked in. "Can I talk to you in private, Jesse?" The young Anderson nodded his head and followed Kuriboh out. They both sat on the patio It took a moment for Kariboh to explain. "I need you to keep an eye on Jaden. If Yubel lays a hand on him, she'll do more that just hurt him - she'll awaken an evil called Haou ..." Jesse sat there stunned. That explaines how he reacted when Yubel touched him, he thought. Jesse reached out and placed his hand on the boy's hand. "Trust me, I won't let anything happen to him ..." Kuriboh smirked showing playfulness in his yellowish black eyes. "I know. The mark on his neck proves that." Jesse laughed nervously and scratched the back of his head. "Well, I do care about him." Yep. That's all I need to hear, Kuriboh thought. I just hope that Jesse's love will keep Haou from waking up. He didn't want to think about it. Haou was not the type of being to mess with; Kuriboh just hoped that they didn't have to come to that.
Cobra moved his hands away from the keyboard, and looked at the computer sreen. Interesting, he thought with a smirk. Both Jaden and Yubel have the capacity to destroy the world. I must have this Jaden Yuki person and train him ... he thought with a dark chuckle. To Be Continued ...