Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Jaden: The Fallen Angel of Desctruction ❯ Chapter 3

[ A - All Readers ]
Jaden: The Fallen Angel of Destruction Chapter Three By KellyQ

 

"Everyone," Jaden announced, pointing at the green-eyed teen. "I want you to meet Jesse Anderson!"

Jaden's friend with spiky black hair looked at Jesse. That last name did sound familiar. The others just introduced themselves, and smiled. Jesse did the same, but his focus was on Jaden and his interaction with Syrus.

"The mission went well for us," the shorter teen explained. "But Chazz kept on complaining about the food ..."

The young Princeton snickered, muttering that he needed some time to himself. The others desided to to the same except for Syrus. He wanted to stay and apologize to Jesse for thinking he was Jaden.

Jaden chuckled. "Jesse and I do look alike – so don't worry about it."

"Yeah," Jesse reassured. "Besides, I don't think you'd look good with green hair." He reached out and ran his fingers through Jaden's hair. "I like your hair the way it is. Soft and shiny."

Syrus watching the two closely. He knew by now that they were drawn to each other. Syrus cleared his throat to stop them from fantasizing about each other for at least a little bit. "Excuse me, but I would like to get through so I can put my stuff away and start on laundry."

"Right. Sorry about that," Jesse and Jaden said in union.

Syrus rolled his eyes as Jesse and Jaden linked their arms together to move out of the way. The smaller teen glanced over his shoulder as he walked by them. Syrus smiled at the two, not even realizing that Ruby had run out of the room and seated herself next to the door.


"You got yourself a good friend there, that Syrus," Jesse commented. After the smaller teen left, the other two had decided to go to the school roof top.

Jaden smiled. "Yep. He's my best friend ..."

Jesse chuckled. "It looks like I have some competition."

Jaden blinked. He turned to face his crush and smiled. "You don't have to worry about Syrus. He's in a class all by himself ..." Jaden wanted to say more, but his train of thought was changed when he touched Jesse on the cheek. He has such soft skin, Jaden thought, feeling his desire grow. "But you, on the other hand, are precious to me," Jaden finally spoke. "And I'm grateful to have someone like you ..."

Jesse's eyes locked with Jaden and he pulled the brown haired boy closer. The affectionate teen held Jaden tenderly. "You're important to me too, Jay, and I don't want anyone to come between us." Jesse had one arm around Jaden's waist, and the other hand was caressing the boy's scalp lovingly.

Jaden straightened up and looked into Jesse's eyes. Before either of them knew what was going on, both of them leaned in for a chaste kiss.

Jaden was the first to pull away. "What ... just happened ...?"

"I don't know. But it sure felt right," Jesse breathed. His desire grew even more intense after he kissed Jaden. He wanted to taste more of the one he was falling in love with.

They were so draw into each other that they didn't know one of Jaden's friends, Kenzan, watched the whole thing.

"I hate to interrupt the little love making lesson," Kenzan chuckled. He had to admit it was cute to watch. "But Princess Blair and Prince Marcel are here and we are to attend the feast, so forward march!"

Jaden straightened up at the mention of food. "That's today?"

Jesse chuckled and shook his head. "I'm impressed with you, Jay. You never forget anything when it relates to food." He placed his hand on Jaden's stomach and gave it a rub.


The dinning hall was spacious and sparkled under the chandelier. Five sets of tables were lined up, and one off to the side held the food and drinks. The students stood in front of the stairs to wait for the guests of honor.

"When are they going to get here?" Jaden whined. "I'm starving!"

Jesse chuckled, and wrapped his arms around Jaden. "Easy Jay," he murmured in the boy's ear. "They'll be here soon."

Yubel narrowed her eyes. She was about to walk up and pull them apart, but the principal of the school came down the stairs, telling everyone to settle down. "As you know, we have special guests with us. So we need to make them feel welcome."

All the students clapped as the two came down the stairs. Marcel was wearing a black and yellow cape with a high collar and pointed epavlet. The rest of what he was wearing was hard to tell with the cape around his body. Blair was wearing a red dress, and her black hair had a soft glow. Jaden looked at her for a moment, and their eyes locked. She smiled and winked at him. Jaden chuckled nervously, but it didn't last long when he felt Marcel watching him. He looked at the prince, and their eyes met. Marcel's eyes had a haunting look in them, and Jaden didn't feel comfortable under the prince's gaze. The brown haired boy wasn't the only one who saw the haunting look in Marcel's eyes; Yubel did too.


After the feast, there was a little music and dancing. The music was soft and it fostered romantic feeling in the air. Some of the students sat and ate or danced. Jaden was one of the people who decided to dance with one of the girls. She had black hair and blue eyes. Jesse and Blair watched the two dance.

Yubel just sat there and watched Jaden dance with the young girl. Marcel walked up to Yubel and tapped her on the shoulder. They looked at each other. The music had stopped by this point. "May I have this dance?" Marcel asked, extending his hand.

Yubel looked at the hand, and took it. She followed the prince to the dance floor. The music started again and it was another slow song. Blair looked at Jesse for a moment and saw that he really wanted to dance with Jaden.

"You should ask him for a dance," she finally said.

Jesse blinked. She wasn't going to flip? Blair chuckled, and winked at him. "I know Jaden quite well ..."

"That's because you ran away from home and disguised your self as a boy." came a sarcastic feminine voice, who happened to be Alexis.

Blair laughed nervously. "Anyways, you should go ask him." She looked back where Jesse was standing to see that he was already walking to Jaden.


The black haired girl looked over Jaden's shoulder to see Jesse walking up behind Jaden. The green-eyed teen tapped on Jaden's shoulder. "May I have this dance?"

The young girl giggled at Jaden's reaction. She could tell that he was confused about who Jesse wanted to dance with. The young blue-eyed girl smiled and gently moved Jaden toward Jesse. Their eyes locked, as Jesse laced his fingers with Jaden's. The brown haired teen placed his other hand on Jesse's shoulder, as the green-eyed teen used his other hand to pull Jaden closer. They started to move from side to side. The other students moved out of the way when they noticed that neither of the boys was paying any attention.

Marcel could feel Yubel tense up. He looked back at her to see that she was watching the two boys dancing. "It bothers you that they are dancing together ..."

Yubel was a little surprised that the prince figured it out so quickly. "I wanted to have one dance with Jaden ..." The two looked back to see that the two boys were already gone.


The two boys went back to the dorms, to unwind. "I had fun," Jaden smiled. He flopped down on the bed and sprawled out. Jesse came in with a tray of tea in his hand. He placed the tray on the table.

"You're tired already?" Jesse pouted. He was hoping to have some more alone time with Jaden.

The brown haired teen looked back at Jesse. "Was there something special that you wanted to do?"

Jesse got onto the bed and crawled over to Jaden. The sentimental green-eyed teen leaned over Jaden. The two looked at each other before Jesse leaned in and kissed Jaden. This time it wasn't a simple kiss; this kiss was more passionate.

To Be Continued ...