Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Chibi Yugi ❯ 2nd half of the day ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Klonoa: Wow I got nice reviews and most of them are from my favorite authors.

Yami: Of course because I'm in it.

Klonoa: This is what I get for having you and Yugi in my head. ^_^ Oh well.

(Yami and Yugi are literally my mutiple personalities)

Chibi Yugi: Me lovey Yami. ^___^

Yami: ^__^

C. Yugi: Me lovey weviewers too. Tank you Tawaiibwackmoon, Atemi, Mystory, and so on and so on and so on… (He keeps going, and going, and going…)

Klonoa: He's SO kawaii!

Yami:*nods*

FICFICFICFICFICFICFIC

Everyone was back at the game shop and grandpa left a note saying he wasn't coming back in a week or so.

`I wonder why?' Yami wondered then shrugged carrying a sleeping little Yugi. (Kawaii!)

Everyone sat in the living room, Seto had a icepack under his chin from when Yugi kicked him and Joey and Honda were trying to fill Anzu in on what'' been happening. (What a dimwit) Ryou sat quietly on the couch while Bakura was muttering curses.

"Oh my god!" Anzu finally got it through her thick skull.

Anzu's shrieky voice woke Yugi up and he began to `cry'. (He's just pretending just to annoy some people.)

Yami held Yugi in a soothing manner trying to calm the little boy down, "Shh it's okay aibou Anzu's banshee like voice won't hurt you." `I think…'

Yugi looked at Yami with big eyes which made Yami melt at the sight.

"Dawk Magition," Yugi said, Yami looked confused.

"Tow."

"Oh… we don't have a Dark Magician toy here," Yami realised.

Yugi's eyes began to go teary and Yami broke under them.

"I'll get you one," he said to Yugi then he looked at the others.

"Will you guys watch him?" Yami asked, but it was more of a statement than a question.

"Well…," they all began, but stopped when Yami's sennen eye started to glow on this forehead.

They all looked at each other nervously then nodded.

Yami smirked, "Good." He turned to Yugi, "I'll be right back aibou the others are going to watch you, okay?"

Yugi sniffled, "Otay." (Awww…)

Yami smiled and ruffled the small boy's wild mane, making him giggle.

As Yami left the others looked at Yugi who blinked `innocently' at them.

"You know Honda maybe Yug's grandpa was exaggerating about Yug's childhood," Jou said feeling slightly calm.

"You may be right puppy," Seto said putting the icepack down.

Joey blushed then growled.

Seto raised an eyebrow noticing the blush but kept quiet. (Guess the coupling to this one.)

Bakura smiled evilly thinking they were right and began to walk towards Yugi staring at the puzzle.

None of them noticed when Yugi smirked evilly. (Scary.)

***Yami***

Yami got to the toy store and began to think that Yugi might want other toys, too. He smirked, looking at the credit card he stole from Seto when he helped carry him to the game shop. Well not really help just went need him to steal his wallet. He grabbed the biggest shopping cart he could find and began to pile toys in it.

***Man I'm lazy but don't worry I'll explain what happened in the next chapter***

Yami was back at the game shop with six big bags with toys in them and some clothing.

"AAAHHHH!"

Yami jumped, almost dropping his bags. "That sounded like Bakura," he opened the door and a green thing came charging to him.

It gripped Yami's jacket and began shaking him furiously, "Look at what your damn light did to me!"

Yami blinked, "Bakura?"

Bakura glared when Yami started to laugh at him.

"Did you know your light can do magic?" he growled.

Yami pried Bakura's hands off, still laughing, "Yes the Dark Magician has been teaching him. I didn't know he would still remember that." (Yugi only remembers things when he was 5 and Yami and the Duel Monsters he encountered. The monsters are real and sometimes Yugi or Yami summon them.)

Bakura's eye twitched, "Change me back!"

Yami rolled his eyes, "Its reptile skin just peel it off," he said and went to find Yugi.

Bakura blinked then started to peel the green reptile skin off.

Yami entered the living room chuckling but his eyes widen at what he saw.

Jou was lying on the couch exhausted and wearing a pink frilly dress. Seto was tied to a chair with make up on him and watching Barney reruns.

Seto: @_@ I love you, you love me…

Yami shuddered at seeing the purple dinosaur and walked over an unconscious Honda. He went into the kitchen and saw Ryou cooking at the stove and Mokuba staring at some juice on the table.

He walked over to Ryou, "Umm… What happened to Mokuba?"

Ryou turned around and had the most scariest face ever he had clown make up on.

Yami's eyes were bulging from his eye sockets and he took a step back.

Ryou sighed, "Yugi had a lot of juice in the fridge and Mokuba took some out and he said he loved juice now look at him…" Yami motioned him to go on. "Mokuba said he heard something and now he hasn't stop staring at the juice."

Yami sweatdropped, "What about you and the others?"

Ryou gave another sigh, "Yugi wanted to play with them while Mokuba and I made some food. I went ask what he wanted when Anzu interrupted him and he created a tornado that follows Anzu. Then he asked me to play make up he didn't pay attention to what he was doing and when he checked he screamed and ran upstairs. This stuff won't come off," he rubbed at his face with a cloth that was in the boiling water.

"A tornado? Where is Anzu than?" Yami questioned raising an eyebrow.

Ryou nodded then shrugged, "Last I saw her she said she was going to the bathroom and that's where the tornado went to I guess…" he realized at what he said, "Oh my."

Yami shook his head, "A tornado…" Then he began to panic, "Where's Yugi?!" he gripped Ryou's shirt.

Ryou gulped, "In his room."

Yami sighed in relief and gently put Ryou down. He went back to the living room, staring at everyone. Everyone was still in the same condition and Bakura was half-green.

Yami made his way upstairs and when he past the bathroom he saw a humorous site.

The tub was upside down probably from the tornado Yami assumed and Anzu can be seen underneath it.

Yami gave a light laughed and resumed to go to his chosen destination.

He opened the door to their room and saw a adorable sleeping Yugi snuggled in his blanket.

Yami gave a small smiled dropping his bags onto the ground and walked over to the bed.

He gently sat down so that not to disturb the adorable image and began running his hand through Yugi's silky soft hair.

`Only a few more days and I might be able to tell you my feelings to you but for now I'm going to enjoy your unconditional love for me.' (Yami doesn't know it's not unconditional there's a reason Yugi wouldn't hurt Yami or his duel monsters.)

Little Yugi sighed under the hand and snuggled closer to the warmth.

"Ya…mi…," he murmured.

Yami crawled into the bed wrapping his arms around Yugi and gently laid his head on Yugi's. Yugi snuggled closer laying his head on his yami's chest mumbling incoherently.

***Down the damn stairs***

Bakura kicked Honda awake then he began to slap Jou.

Honda and Jou: Hey!

Bakura snorted, "Somebody wake Barney boy."

They looked at each other then shrugged and began to untie Seto. Ryou came in bringing Mokuba with him.

Everyone including the zombie Seto: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Ryou sweatdropped.

Jou had a hand to his heart and also panting, "Oh it's only you, Ryou."

"Well this stuff won't come off," Ryou pointed to his face.

They shuddered.

"Why not ask Yugi to get it off?" Honda suggested.

Ryou shook his head, "It won't work he'll scream like you guys."

"Then how the hell did he put it on you?!" shouted his yami.

Ryou put a finger to his chin, "I think he was trying to make me look like a girl, but he wasn't paying attention much. I think he put on, too, much eye shadow."

Everyone facefaulted.

"You already look like a girl," Bakura huffed.

Ryou's eyes go slightly watery thinking it was an insult and it made Bakura flinch.

//Well I wouldn't have you any other way, girlboy.// he growled, assuring his aibou.

Ryou blushed.

"Where's Anzu?" Everyone looked at Honda incredulously.

"Who the hell cares!" Bakura yelled taking the last piece of green skin off, "We need to get back at that little twerp."

Seto nods, "I agree. Look at what he did to Mokuba."

Mokuba was staring at the juice with blank eyes.

"I don't know… he did rid us of Anzu," Jou said, then he looked at his dress, "But what the hell!"

"Well I'm not being any part of this," Ryou said going to the bathroom downstairs.

"Whatever," they all mumbled.

So they all huddled (Seto dragging Mokuba who was holding juice and staring at Jou in a dress) and began planning.

R&R&R&R&R&R&R&R&R&R

Yami: What are you going to do to my hikari?!

Klonoa: It's okay I would never hurt you or Yugi.

Yami and C.Yugi: ^__^

Klonoa: I'd rather hurt Tea/Anzu a lot and a little of Seto and Y. Bakura bashing. If people have any suggestions on their plans to `get back at Yugi then it back fires' tell me. I always run out of ideas.

Yami: Then how do you finish?

Klonoa: I usually think of the beginning and the end but never the middle.

Yami: -__-

C.Yugi: Weviewys kool!

Klonoa: He's got that right. (He's saying Reviewers kool!)

Yami: Don't you usually end with a song.

Klonoa: Yep!

C.Yugi: Wead and Weaview!

SONGSONGSONGSONG

This is the ending song for Yu-gi-oh! In the season where Kaiba's hair is green, hahahahahahaha!!

Ashita Moshi Kimi ga Kowaretemo

Call my name

Dareka ga yobu koe

Kurayami no fukai kanashimi

Shiroi suhada no kimi ga boku no soko ni hikari wo sasu

Kuro ka shiro ka wakaranai mama

Konna ai wa jidaiokure nano ka

Bokura wa ichinichijuu

Asa ga otozurezu no wo matsu dake

Ashit moshi kimi ga kowaretemo

Koko kara nigedasnai

Tsukareta karada wo iyasu

Kimi no hohoemi yo

Lonely heart

Moteamasu kokoro

Pokkari ana ga aita you da

Jibun wo osaekirezu ninika ni iraira shiteta

Ano koi wo wasurerarenai to

Deatta koro hanashiteta ne

Honshin wo kakushita kao

Mada boku niwa sukui ga arisou?

Ashita moshi kimi ga kowaretemo

Samayoi tsuzukeru darou

Aishite hajimete shitta

Ushinau kowasa wo

Ashita moshi kimi ga kowaretemo

Nani mo mienaku natte mo

Yasuraka na toki no naka de

Bokura wa arukidasu

Kimi no maboroshi yo