Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Chibi Yugi ❯ What happened while Yami was gone. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

What had happened when Yami was gone.

Yami: Shouldn't you be doing homework?

Klonoa: ….

C. Yugi: You no wit me if she no finish.

Yami: Keep on writing.

Klonoa: But I do have homework.

Yami: -___-

Klonoa: But I'll finish…

Yami & C. Yugi: ^____^

Klonoa:…someday.

Yami & C. Yugi: >___<

Klonoa: Kawaii!

Yami: Why not put off homework?

Klonoa: O___O may be because my parents will literally kill me and I'll never be able to finish this.

Yami: -___- Okay, okay!

C. Yugi: Wead! Wead! We wove weaviewys, me wove Mystory she give me stuff, me wove ewerywon!!

WOVEWOVEWOVEWOVE

Yami left to get things for Yugi while the others had to watch him. Bakura came closer to Yugi then he stopped when he saw Yugi's eyes go watery.

Yugi's lower lip was quivering and small streams of tears ran down hi face.

(Time to take the time to say aww…)

(Now stop.)

Bakura looked away, `Don't look, don't look…' he looked back and Yugi hiccuped, `damn.'

Bakura dropped onto the couch next to Yugi. "What do you want squirt?"

Yugi blinked and had a glint in his eye, "Mwake dwink…"

Bakura gave him a confused look then he turned to the others.

"He said Make drink," Mokuba replied.

Bakura turned back to Yugi, "What drink?"

Yugi jumped up, "Me mwake dwink!" Then he ran upstairs.

They all turned to Bakura who glared and mumbled curses while stomping upstairs.

When he got to Yugi's room he couldn't see Yugi in the room only smoke? Then Yugi jumped out of the smoke, making Bakura jump. The little boy had a clear cup with green liquid in it.

"What is that?" Bakura eyed the cup curiously.

Yugi smiled, "Dwink!"

"Ah… no."

Yugi's smile faltered and his eyes began to go teary again.

The yami groaned then grabbed the drink and drank it in one gulp.

He looked at the glass, "Not bad."

*Thud *

Yugi giggled at Bakura who passed out.

He ran back downstairs and the others stared at him.

"Where's Bakura?" asked Ryou worried.

Yugi smiled, "He go beddy bye."

The guys looked at each other nervously and unconsciously took a step back.

"Jo, Seto, Honna play with me!"

"Uh.." they looked nervously at each other.

"And Wyou and Mokoba mwake food."

Ryou and Mokuba quickly went into the kitchen.

Yugi was about to say something but Anzu interrupted.

"I have to go to the bathroom," she went upstairs to the bathroom.

Ryou popped his head out of the kitchen to ask what Yugi wanted to eat, but he stopped when he saw Yugi glow a little.

Yugi had his back to the others and was glaring at where Anzu disappeared.

He closed his eyes and began to murmur and a wind of dust that looked like a tornado went upstairs and straight to the bathroom.

They heard a loud creaking sound then a scream and a loud crash then a thud.

Yugi turned back and gave the others a cheeky grin.

Ryou was wide eyed and he went back to the kitchen.

Yugi ran up to the three boys and grabbed their hands and began dragging them to the basement.

At the kitchen Ryou was boiling water while Mokuba was looking for noodles. He looked through the refrigerator.

"Hey Yugi has a lot of juice," Mokuba exclaimed.

"Really?" Ryou looked over.

"I love juice!" Mokuba said grabbing a lot of the juice bottles.

Back to Yugi and others. The basement was completely dark except for some light from the window and door.

"Okay Yug, what do you want to play?" Jou crossed his arms.

"Hide and peek!"

They groaned.

"You tree count I hide!"

They sighed and turned around then covered their eyes.

Yugi squealed, "Count to one hundwed!"

They groaned again and began counting slowly.

Yugi ran around the dark room grabbing the stuff and ran upstairs and dumped the stuff on the couch. They he went to check on Mokuba and Ryou.

His eyes narrowed when he saw Mokuba drinking his juice.

He grabbed a small wand from the pile on the couch and pointed at the juice and Mokuba's head lifted up.

He stared at the juice, "Ryou did you hear that?"

Ryou looked over, "What?"

"The juice is talking."

"Oh, don't be silly."

Mokuba looked at Ryou then back at the juice.

Yugi snickered, then looked at the readers giving the swirled finger next to the head and crossed eyes indicating insanity. Then he began to set up the traps for the 3 boys downstairs. He took out his duel monster deck and placed a trap hold card next to the couch then it glowed and then he grabbed some rope.

He summoned the Celtic Guardian and handed him the rope. C.G. knew what his master wanted him to do and he tied the rope into a loop at the end and stayed above a shelf, with the looped end on the ground.

Then Yugi went to the other side of the room and made a bubble and placed it on the ground. Then he made an spell for invisibility on Celtic and himself and waited.

"100," they said in a dull voice.

"So who's going first?" Jou asked.

"You," suggested Honda.

"No you."

"No you."

"No you!"

"No you!"

"No you!"

"Shut up!" They turned to Seto.

"I'll go," Seto said then climbed the stairs. The other two followed way behind him.

Seto looked around the living room.

"Seems safe," he walked near the couch. Then he stepped on the card and it glowed brightly making everyone turn toward it.

"Kaiba?" Jou said walking to where Seto had been. Then he heard a grunt above him and found himself hanging upside-down by a rope.

Honda backed away then he made his way to the other side of the room and he stepped on the bubble.

The bubble surrounded him and began shocking him.

Bzzt!

Jou stared.

Bzzt!

Yugi appeared and smiled, "I win!"

Bzzt!

"Rigbt Yug right now let us go," Jou said.

Bzzt!

Yugi grins, "Nope."

Bzzt!

Jou groans, "Where's Kaiba?"

Bzzt!

Yugi still smiling walks to the hole, "There," he pointed.

Seto: @__@

Bzzt!

"Dawk Magition!"

Jou's eyes widen when he was the Dark Magician grab Seto and placed him on a chair.

Bzzt!

Yugi walked over to Jou and tapped him nose, which made him paralyzed, and he was in a pink frilly dress. Celitc brought Jou on the the couch.

Bzzt!

Yugi giggles, "jou mwake a cute giwl, unwike Anzoo."

Bzzt!

Then he snapped his fingers and the bubble disappeared and an unconscious Honda lay there.

He turned to the D. M. that was tying Seto and when he was finished the Duel Monsters disappeared.

Yugi grabbed some make up and began putting a lot of make up on Seto making him look like porcelain doll. He placed Seto in front of the television and put a Barney video in the VCR. Then he slapped Seto awake.

"Hey!" Seto yelled, then he saw Barney, "AAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

It didn't take long for him to be in a trance by the purple dinosaur.

Yugi snickered, and ran to the kitchen with the make up kit.

"Wyou?" Yugi called `timidly.'

Ryou turned, "Yes Yugi?"

"Can we play make up?"

"Well…" he then noticed the quivering lip, "Okay."

"Yah!"

Ryou sat down and let Yugi put anything on him. Most of the time Yugi wasn't looking at him and didn't notice what he was doing.

"Ah… Yugi?"

Yugi turned, "Ahh! Cwown!"

Yugi ran upstairs and somehow kicked Bakura out of his room.

Bakura woke up with a headache.

"Damn brat." He looked at his skin because it felt itchy and then he screamed when he looked at it.

"Aaahhhh!!"

GREENGREENGREENGREEN

Klonoa: You should know the rest.

Yami: If you don't look at chapter two.

C. Yugi Evewybody scweam wike giwl and Honna go Bzzt!

Klonoa: Well you have a reason to sound like a girl.

C. Yugi: Batura scweam the loudest.

Klonoa: I love the way he speaks it's SO cute.

Yami: Yep.

C. Yugi: ^___^ Me Cwute.

Klonoa: Aww *takes pictures *

Yami: Can I have on?

Klonoa: Why? You see him everyday.

Yami: Not as a chibi.

Klonoa: I see no difference. * turns to C. Yugi.*

C. Yugi: ^____^

Yami: * shrugs * I guess.

Klonoa: I'll give you one anyway and some to the reviewers too.

Yami: Great!

C. Yugi: * sneezes in a extremely cute way *

Klonoa & Yami: Aww… *flash from the camera *

C. Yugi: @___@

Klonoa & Yami: Awww… * flash*

SOSOSO,ONONON

Voice

Todoketai todokanai kono omoi o

Karamawari shita mama no boku no jounetsu

Yomi-kirenai zasshi no PAGE

Yomanakucha ikenai ki ni naru yo

Fueteiku TEREBI no CHANNEL

Zenbu minakya okurechau no ka na

Okashi na yume mirunda ie no mae no kouen de

Kimi ni nageta BALL ga tochuu de ochichaunda yo

Heya no sumi tsumareta GAME-SOFT

Yaranakucha imi ga nai no ka na

TABLE no mukou no kimi ni shaberi kaketeiru no ni

Kimi wa hyojou hitotsu kaete wa kurenai

Konna ni chikaku ni boku ga iru no ni

Todokanai todokanai kono omoi o hontou ni taisetsu na koto nanika na

Nanda ka dareka ni ayatsureteiru mitai

Kokoro wa hontou ni boku no mono na no

Kikoenai todokanai kimi no koe ga zattou ni saegirare kiete shimau

Nanimo kamo ga yugandeiku

Nanimo shiranai kokoro ni modoretara ii no ni na

Klonoa: I would also like people to see my other story Childhood Comedy a lot of people find it humorous.