Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Daughter of the Nile ❯ Enter...Sheriyuu the Blue Dragon ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

We no own anything.

NEW: All flames will be used to toast the Commitee of the Dark Tornament and the fat guy who works for them and the Brakken fighter and tried TO KILL KURAMA!!! THEY WERE ALSO UNFAIR TO THE UREMESHI TEAM!!!! You can donate flames even though you are praising the story.

DIE ALL THE PEOPLE I MENTIONED!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

Enter....Sheriyuu, the Blue Dragons

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Huni's POV~

I am feeling REALLY pissed off now. Who ever found out and told on me is going to get it.... As soon as I get out of here. I am NOT going to stay one more day in this Ra-damned house.

Before the Slavemaster even got a chance to lift his whip, I ducked and ran right through his legs, but not before tripping him. At this moment, dignity was the last thing on my mind right now. Being careful not to wake anyone else, I made my way down to the stables. The only time I had been around horses was when I was riding with my father on his horse, and it was a demon breed. The only thing I know about mortal horses is that they are aggresive, smelly creatures that have a liking for sugar cane.

I turned around the corner and ran smack dab into the Master and a couple of guards. And from the sounds behind me, I knew that the slavemaster had gotten over his unplanned trip to visit his lovely friend, the floor.

"Huni! Use Sheriyuu!" I heard Gremlin whisper into my ear.

"You know, that would be very good advice, IF i knew HOW! How in the worl can I summon Sheriyuu the Blue Dragon?" I was extremely annoyed now. Everytime I was in a tight spot and people would give me useless advice, i would either threaten to kill them and my spirit energy would rise. Not skyrocket, but rise. And that proved enough to bring a interesting affect to the card I held in my hand. The object first started to glow, then a beam of light appeared and headed towards an empty space in the wall. The air wround the light looked ripply, like water when you shove something solid into it. Gremlin, on the other hand, looked amused. "Gremlin, what is happening?"

"You summoned Sheriyuu." was the reply. Even though he was behind me, I could just about see that proud expression on his face, like he was the one who taught me or something.

"Okay, How?"

But before Gremlin could reply back, a low growl vibrated throughout the hallway. "What the hell is that?" yelled the Master. As if to answer his question, the spot where the light was hitting opened to a portal that seemed to lead to an endless abyss of swirling darkness, with streaks of blue and purple. The growling sound was heard again. I turned around to see how was Gremlin acting, but all he said was, "It's appearing." The room begun to shake and a large clawed hand appeared. Then up to the elbow, then the whole arm. Finally a large reptilion head with blue scales and glowing red eyes appeared from the portal. I had no idea how large or long it was until it started to pull its body from the abyss of darkness, the slender body was almost like a snake's with only one difference, there was a crest running down the whole length of the beast's spine. Everyone, even Gremlin, who had seen this beast many times in the past, was amazed by the power emitting from it. (A/N: By the way, Sheriyuu is a female)

Then, Sheriyuu looked at me, as spoke in my head, not in words but in pure meaning, with pictures and sounds(A/N: Corny Meter: HIGH). [What is thy wish, milady?]

[Uhh....GET ME OUT OF HERE?]

[As you wish.]

With a roar, Sheriyuu, grabbed me around the waist with her massive claws and charged headlong towards the wall. Everyone dispersed and ran as fast as they could away from the speeding dragon and her claws which one of them was gripping me.

I'm guuna die. I'm gunna die. I'm gunna-- WALL!!!!

That was when Sheriyuu plowed throught the wall literally brought the whole house down with her.

[Hey, Sher? Can I call you Sher? Okay, umm, don't I need a horse or something?]

[I am the one carrying you, so why do you need a horse?]

[Just asking. Good, because I don't know how to ride a horse. And one more thing, can I ride on your back? I don't feel so well down here.]

With me riding on her back and clutching her mane, Sheriyuu and I flew across the desert. I thought to myself, I could get used to this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsun: YAY!!! FINALLY DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER!!!!

~~~~~

Tsun: I have something to say 'bout the next chapter. Do you know those times when you think of a story and then later you want to change it but it sounds too good? The next chapter is an example of that. I thought of this story about one or two years ago. Now I finally sat my lazy butt in front of the computer and wrote it down. Anyway, at the time when I was first role playing it on my couch(and damaging my couch at the same time), I(along with A LOT of other people) had an obsession with pokemon. No, the next chapter is not going to have Ash and Misty in it. I put Suicune and Lugia into the story. If you don't like it, don't think of Suicune or Lugia as pokemon, think of them as a wolf and a pheonix. (Don't ask about my other story... heh heh heh)

Tsun: The reason we changed our name to Silver Suicide was that this kid in my school, *coughandrewcough*, was gunna find out my FF.net username and that is not what I had in mind. So, he knew everything of mine(almost everything) was username: Tsunamimbw P@$$word: *************(YOU REALLY THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO TELL YOU???), that's how he figured out my Xanga name... So...we'll change back... someday...

Suicune(see?): BIG speech.

Lugia(shuddap): Yep.