Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Differences of Truth ❯ Who and What? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Today is March 29 and I must go back ta school tomorrow unfortunately. SPRING BREAK needs ta be longer then just a week!! How many agree?

Marik: I don't.

And why the hell not? *eyes narrowed*

Bakura: Because then you can't torture us with not finishing your fics.

Well... I... AHHHH!! It's not my fault every time I get writer's block on a story I always start another one!

Ryou: Shouldn't you be doing your homework?

Yea, but I can't figure out how to start an existing article featuring a trip to Italy. I really don't see what's so cool about going there. I hate flying so I will not be going there and plus it costs waaaay to much money; over a thousand dollars. Yea, right!! ^_~

Yami: Just start the fourth chapter!

'Thoughts'

(Me interrupting)

Warnings: Cursing, yaoi between Yami/Yugi, Bakura/Ryou, Marik/Malik, Seto/Joey, and straightness between Shadi/Isis. Like before no lemon!!

Disclaimer: Hmmm... NOPE!!! Not mine!! ;_; You make me cry!

~*~*~*~*~

"So," started Yugi as him, Malik, and Ryou walked around the deck of Braided Arbor. "What's there to do here?"

Malik stopped walking and turned to Yugi. "Depends how adventurous you are."

"I like adventure."

Ryou's eyes gleamed with unspoken mischief. "Come on then."

~*~*~*~*~

"Dumb ass fucker. What the hell possessed him to do that for?"

Laughing filled his ears and he turned to see Yami, Bakura, and Seto almost falling out of their seats.

"That's what you get for not listening to the kid Marik," Seto pointed out. "I'm so glad Joey doesn't do that."

"Ryou didn't even kick Bakura when he came on to him. Why the fuck did that damn boy have to do that for?" Malik mumbled angered. "I didn't even get to say three words before his foot came to life and hit its target."

"You and Bakura both need to leave those two alone and let them sort out their feelings before there is no more of your private parts," Yami offered. "I hope Yugi doesn't do that."

"Trust me Yami, your look-alike will do nothing of the sort. He might be the one who comes onto you," Seto grinned.

"Hmm... I was hoping for a submissive one too."

The four broke out into unstoppable laughter. A knock on the door brought them from their world and Seto opened the door since he was closest to it.

A pirate with long ebony hair with eerie green eyes walked in. "Uh, Yami I think you need to see this."

Yami stared at his crewmate. "Why Devlin?"

"Well Yugi, Malik, and Ryou decided to have some fun and right now they're tied up at the moment. Some of the crew grew weary of their pranks and lets just say the three are fixing to become food for the fishies."

~*~*~*~*~

Meanwhile in a house only a few miles from the Braided Arbor, two young people sat in the living room sipping tequila (spelling?).

"How are we going to do this baby?" asked a girl with short brown hair and pretty blue eyes. "Why can't we just get the items?"

"Because!" growled a high-pitched voice. "Tea, we need the holders to collect the jewels. Only the holders can work the items. I just hope those fools are able to find all of them. If not we will never be changed back to normal without those jewels."

~*~*~*~*~

"Thank you," Yugi offered for him and his other two friends. Earlier Yami and them found the three about to be pushed from a board hanging off of the ship. When the crew saw that their captain was watching, they immediately untied the boys and brought them back to safety. Marik had even gone over to the board and pushed it into the ocean while saying, "Don't ever do that without our permission."

Now the six that consisted of Bakura, Yami, Marik, Malik, Ryou, and Yugi were sitting in Yami's cabin.

"You're welcome," informed Yami. "Why did you three do that? In fact, what did you do?"

Malik chuckled. "We did a strip tease for the crew and they grew a little uncomfortable."

Marik stood and walked to Malik. "You are the stupidest person I have ever met in my life. All three of you are. Well, except Yugi."


Ryou stood. "Hey! You three are the ones who came and took us from our homes and you expect us to act all nice? Hell no!! Why do you guys even need us for?"

"That is none of your concern right now," remarked Bakura.

~*~*~*~*~

Who was the two talking a few miles in a house? What does Yami and them need Yugi, Malik, and Ryou for? If ya want ta know then keep reading. R & R please!!