Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Drastic Changes ❯ DON'T KNOW!!! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here it is: the second chapter. Thanks for reviewing.

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh.

*** Scene Changes ***

- Thoughts -

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Ch. 2

Joey's POV

- What's going on with me, I thought as I lay down on my bed for the night. I have never been this way. This girl… there's something about her that is driving me crazy. I must talk to Yug, Tristan, or Tea, or even all of them. I closed my eyes and soon the darkness crept over me like a shadow -

*** Morning ***

I opened my eyes to find Serenity going through my things in my dresser. She's my little sister and all, but enough is enough. "Whatcha doing, Seren?"

She screamed, "Joey don't do that to me. Anyway I'm going through your dresser to find a pair of socks. And before you even say `you won't know which is which, don't because mom and I added little sticky things to them so I will know. We've everything like that yesterday while you were out."

"Oh. Where's Angel?" I asked hoping she wouldn't notice the excitement in my voice. I really want to see her.

"In bed asleep. Mom said not to bother her. Angel needs her sleep, she had a long flight yesterday. A-ha… here they are." She held up a pair of socks.

"Yeah, sis. Those are the right ones."

"What did I tell ya?" She walked out the room as I rose out of bed. - This is going to be a long month. That's how long that girl will be here -

Angel's POV

- There is something totally going on with that boy. I just know it - My thoughts were interrupted when Serenity came bouncing in the room. "How do you know you want hit your head or something?" I asked when she plopped down on the bed.

"I just do. I happen to have lived her for a while," she said. - That's right her dad moved out. Well, actually… he was kicked out by Daisy. She realized she couldn't live like that anymore -

"Yeah whatever, Seren. Anyway, what's for breakfast?"

"Breakfast?! Angel dear, it's lunch time."

"No way did I sleep this long." I turned to look at the clock next to the bed. Yep, it read 12:34 p.m. "Wow, I guess I did."

"Even Joey is awake. That's bad if you sleep later than him."

"Yeah whatever."

"C'mon, sleepy head." She pulled me up and pushed me into the bathroom. There on the sink are my clothes. I looked through him. - Hmm, Serenity knows her fashion - I put the clothes on and stared at myself in the mirror. The black tank top, dark blue pants, and silver colored shoes matched my black, blue, silver hair perfectly.

I opened the door and voices flooded through my ears. - It must be those friends of Serenity - I walked down the stairs and lo and behold, they were all sitting in the living room, with the exception of Daisy. "Hey guys," I said taking a seat next to Serenity on the couch. They were staring at me like I just woke up from the dead. - Whoa, how cool that would be - "What's wrong?"

"Nothing except… we never seen a girl with pants on before. Or with that hair color," Tea said.

"I'm from the U.S. Girls usually wear pants and for the hair, if my hair is weird then what about Yugi?" I asked.

"It's expected for guys to have that kind of style of hair," Tristan said proudly.

"Shouldn't Yugi be the one who is proud?" Serenity said.

"Yea… well… I… oh…" stuttered Tristan.

"He doesn't know what you're talking about," said Joey.

Yugi spoke up, "Yeah. Just ignore him."

"Whatever."

"That's the second time you said that word. What's with it?"

"It's just a really common word to say back home. You only use is as another way to say `I don't care'."

"So you don't care about ignoring Tristan?" asked Tea. She looked like I just ripped her heart out and stringed it to a pole.

"No, because I have had worse people as friends then him."

"Like who?" asked Serenity finally speaking.

"My ex. He was the most stupidest, craziest, weirdest, and some other words person."

"Why did you two break up, if you don't mind my asking?" asked Joey who was now staring at me.

"Well, he cheated on me with a no good for nothing bitch who goes around selling herself. She also happens to be my little sister."

"Wait a minute, isn't Julia nine?" asked Serenity. Even with the bandages on I could tell her face held a look of confusion.

"Actually she's ten now."

"Too young. How old is your ex?" asked Yugi.

"Seventeen… no… he's eighteen now. He had a birthday last week. Believe it or not my step-mom lets them date. No way would I date an eighteen year old if I were ten. Eight years older is too old. Even for me."

"How old are you?" asked Tristan. - I bet he's hoping I'm not that younger or older than him -

"Well like I answered Joey last night, fourteen."

"I see Joey's already getting to know you, huh?" Serenity asked.

"Yep, he sure is. Well, I would think after what happened last night, eh, Joey."

"Yeah well…"

`What happened?" asked Yugi looking at Joey and me.

"He just kissed me."

"What!!"

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

I hope you guys like that chapter. I'll try to type the third later on in the week. R&R!!!!