Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ losing my mind (title may change!) ❯ chap 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Losing my mind

Chapter 2

Yugi was lying there, motionless. His face as pale as the moon can be.

"Gramps!!" Yami yelled. Gramps rushed up the stairs. "What is the matter with him??" He was cradling an ice cold Yugi in his arms. He was alive, but just barely.

"C'mon, I'll tell you on the way to the hospital." Gramps said as he turned and went to the car, Yami followed behind while carrying Yugi.

"So, what is wrong with him?"

"Well, he…(I don't know if this is a real disease name or not, if not then I made it up, if so then oops.) he has mellinite." Gramps answered. Yami just looked at him.

"Meellanit?"

"No… Mellinite. It's a, I don't really know how to explain it. (oh and sorry if all of the symptoms or whatever are already a disease….so sorry). He has, well, those headaches he has are getting worse. Because of this. People are born with it, so it isn't contagious. But there is no known cure yet. It is worse then cancer `cause it kills faster. Once it happens there is a very slim chance that the person will survive." Yami nearly dropped Yugi who was still in his arms unconscious.

"What?!?!?!"

"It's true. Also the longer he goes out in the sun the worse it gets." Gramps said as they arrived at the hospital. Yami gently carried Yugi in.

"Hi, is Dr. Mikie here?" gramps asked

"One moment please." The nurse at the front desk said. After a minute she turned back to them. " Go on up." Gramps thanked her and they headed up to the right room.

Me: SOOOOO SORRY that it was soooooooooooooooo short can you ever forgive me? Oh and if you don't want me to continue let me know and I will stop