Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Marik For President ❯ Chapter Four: No Luck... ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Marik For President

Chapter Four: All most!

Rating: PG-13

Warnings: Mention of Shounen Ai. Boy love! oh, yeah!

Parings: Um... Marik/Malik and Yami/Bakura

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! Not now! Not ever! If I did it would be fanfiction!


Marik grined evilly as he gave his Hikari a chaste kiss. Malik gasped and he answered, " No way! If I'm helping you think of witty slogans I won't be molested!" he yelled, hitting his Yami over the head.

Marik looked up at his hikari, his eyes wide, looking as if tears would start to pour, then Malik said, " No way. Doesn't work on me. I invented that face."

Marik pouted when he hikari sat down on the floor and began eating the ice cream in his dish. Marik had the suddenly urge to lick the ice cream from his hikari's lips.

Malik stuck his tongue out when he noticed his yami's stares, " No. I said no. No means no. Now," he suddenly looked very cheerful, " Let's think of those slogans."

"Um... Vote for Marik. Sexy foreigners rock?" Marik said, still eyeing his hikari's lips.

"Is that the best you could come up with?" Malik said, frustrated, " Come on! Think!"

"Vote for Marik. He's crazy and that's fun," a familair voice said from the door way.

"Bakura!" Malik yelled, " That's not helping!"

"So? Fuck the pharoah today?" Marik said bitterly.

"Actually," Bakura replied happily, "Yes."

"Didn't need to know that! Now I'm going to have to shot myself!" Marik yelled.

"Good, " Malik said, a smile on his lips, " Then we won't have to think of your stupid slogans."

"Hikari..." Marik pleaded, caressing his hikari's cheek, " You shouldn't be so cruel."

Malik chose to ignore his darker half, " Let's get serious. Come on people. A slogan that would attract people! Think think!"

"Choose Marik. He want Malik's ass," Bakura said smiling.

"You might think you're funny," Malik said seriously, " But you're not."

Bakura suck his tongue out at the more serious youth, who just shrugged it off. Malik began thinking of slogans that might help his yami win the election, but to no avail.

"We need help," Malik muttered.

Bakura opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by Marik yelling, " No! No Pharoah! Besides he's about as witty as my hikari's left shoe."

Malik looked over to Marik, " Why my left shoe?"

The dark spirit shrugged, " Because. You're right shoe's probably more witty than your left shoe."

"How about his hikari?" Bakura said trying to reason with the other yami.

"Yugi?" Marik said questioningly, " of course! The midget's smart! Maybe he could think of something!

End Chapter

Hikari Nymph: * in a sing song voice * Updating updating!

Yami Nymph: * also in a sing song voice * Moron Moron!

Hikari and Yami Nymph: * glaring at each other *