Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Marik For President ❯ Coming Up With Witty Slogans! Or Not... ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Marik For President

Chapter Three: Coming Up With Witty Slogans... Or Not...

Rating: PG-13

Warnings: Mention of Shounen Ai. Boy love! oh, yeah!

Parings: Um... Marik/Malik and Yami/Bakura

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! Not now! Not ever! If I did it would be fanfiction!

Marik rocked back in forth in the comfy chair he just bought. The new leader of a nation needed a nice chair didn't he? All he needed were good slogans, and nice gingles! He was bought a bag of chips because they had a good slogan, and he didn't even like that flavor. And then the next time he heard the slogan he bought them again, even though he though they tasted like shit! He started cackling madly as he thought of sitting at an even more comfurtable chair, in the White House! He suddenly felt a book collide with his head.

"Marik, no evil cackling this early in the morning... I'm not up to eat," Malik said with a spoon in his mouth and a large bowl of ice cream in one hand.

" Hikari," Marik said sweetly approaching his Hikari, " Will you help me think of catchy slogans, and confusingly enchanting gingles?"

Malik tilting his head back as if in deep thought, " Well, I suppose... But I did have an entire day of eating Ice cream ahead of me... "

Marik smirked evilly as he grabbed onto his Hikari's waist, " Well, I suppose we could start tommorow, if you'd be willing to eat that Ice Cream off of me... "

Marik grined evilly as he gave his Hikari a chaste kiss. Malik gasped and he answered...

~*~ To be continued~*~

READ!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Hikari Nymph: Sorry it took so long. I stopped it here, because me and my Yami were having some disagreements...

Yami Nymph: I say nice juicy lemon, she says no.

Hikari Nymph: I'm not saying no entirely, just not so early on.. We already know what we're gonna do either way, but we kinda need you to vote for us.. Yami or Hikari.

Yami Nymph: Vote Yami! You get a lemon! * winks *

Hikari Nymph: We're gonna tally up the votes and try to get it up in about a week. Please vote!