Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Marik's Love ❯ What He's Done to Me ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hey everyone! This is my second fan fic, first lemon, and first active yaoi. If you flame me, (sick bastard) you will be brutally made fun of, and put down. So don't FLAME ME! Authors do appreciate productive criticism, but no insulting comments please- you have been warned.

Thank you for reading, now then…

I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh! Warnings: *Lemon* *Yaoi*

Just to tell you, I'm using the English names, and Malik is Yami Marik. The rest, you should know. Thanks, and enjoy!

~Marik's Love~

Chapter 1- Not Meant to Be

Duelist Kingdom: over and done with. Battle City: History. Duel Tower: Ages ago. Yes, the competitive energy that once infatuated the eleven dueling teenagers of Domino Citywas gone.

One year had passed, and it seemed that most people had forgotten all about the Pharaoh's powers, the quest for the Millennium items, and dueling altogether.

Old enemies had become friends, and rivalries were finally at a stand-still. Yugi and Yami were together, as well as Joey and Seto. Tea remained her annoying, single self, and Tristan was still as boring as ever.

For Yami, Yugi, Bakura, Ryou, Malik, Marik, Seto, Joey, Tristan, Tea, and Duke Develin, the past was- well, the past. And now the only thing anyone was worrying about was the scorching heat of the sun.

Marik Ishtar was currently the only one of his friends that was unhappy. Unlike Yami and Bakura, Marik could not let go of the past. His past. His life as an abused child who grew up into a hopeless, arrogant, Egyptian trying to make his way in the world.

He had become somewhat of an observer, watching the world as it spun and changed. Although Marik had grudgingly given up his pursuit of Yami's powers, the events of Battle Citywere still fresh in his mind. He often dreamed about it, about the time that he met Bakura.

He smiled. He had nearly run him over that day, plowing though the alleyways…up to no good. When Bakura unceremoniously placed himself in front of his motorcycle, and blocked his way.

It was a good thing that Marik knew how to handle it, or Bakura would have a dark print of tire tracks down his front. That had been when he and Bakura had formed an alliance of sorts, helping each other get what they wanted. Friends, in a way. Though they had both betrayed each other, never would they abandon their friendship.

"Marik?"Marik started slightly, and looked up as Bakura sidled over to stand beside him. Marik did not meet his friends eyes, but gazed out over the water. They were standing together on a small wooden bridge, it was a secluded place on the outskirts of Domino, near the shore.

"Marik."

"What." Marik replied glumly, his violet eyes tracing the patterns of the wood his hand was resting on.

"Marik, we have to talk." Marik looked up, refusing to back down.

"Talk all you want, I'm listening Tomb Robber." Bakura blinked, recoiling a bit at Marik's crude words.

"I…I was just thinking about you, worrying about you." Bakura's steady gaze remained focused on Marik, who had dropped his eyes to the wood again.

"I think about you all the time." He said quietly, "I wish you wouldn't torment me in this way, Bakura." Bakura sighed, and took a deep breath.

"I'm not, Marik. I need to tell you, that you and I…I can't…God damn it! Marik, I'm with Ryou, now! We had nothing in Battle City, I'm sorry if you thought we did…"

"We did! Bakura you lead me on!" Bakura winced.

"Then… then not anymore. I'm sorry."

Bakura turned, and left Marik alone on the bridge. Alone with thoughts of old enemies and adventures… dreams and goals all washed away by Bakura's words. He felt sick. No, worse than sick.

"Holy Ra." He choked out, and sunk to his knees. "Dammit…" he whispered, and his head sunk forward onto his chest. "What's he done to me?"

That's all folks! (For now that is…) Ok, if you want more, I'll give you more! And if you want a lemon…by Ra, you'll get one! PLEASE review, or no updates!

Arigato and Merci everyone!