Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Marik's Love ❯ The End ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Marik'sLove

By Marguerite/Matalis

Chapter 12

Marik was strangely quiet as they rode home on their motorcycle together. His arms were wrapped loosely around his yami's waist, and he was gently resting his head against the other's back. Malik stopped the bike in front of their apartment, and slowly dislodged himself from his Hikari's hold on his waist.

"You coming in?" He asked suddenly, and Marik looked up.

"Hai, Malik." He slid sluggishly off the seat, and walked distractedly towards the door. Malik caught up with him, and suddenly slung his arm around Marik's waist.

"Hey, come on Marik. It's ok, you can relax now." Marik did not respond, but did lean in slightly as they entered the elevator and were taken up to their floor. Malik lead him into their room, and shut the door behind him. Marik was watching him, his lower lip trembling slightly as Malik turned to face him.

"Hikari…" Malik whispered, a look of concern sweeping over his face. In between them stood a wall, in a flash it fell apart. Marik gasped as his yami came up to him, and pulled him into a hug. Marik slowly slid his hands up to wrap around Malik's neck, closing his eyes. He wondered if it had been possible that he his yami had heard every last unspoken word racing out of his heart as the invisible barrier between them broke. He nuzzled his head against his yami's chest, letting a steady stream of emotion flow through their link.

"Marik, I love you dearest hikari- even when you were young it was so." Marik pulled back. He met Malik's eyes, and smiled slightly.

"I love you Malik. I would not choose anyone else to be my yami, my protector and soul mate. No one else." He kissed him then, hot, hard, and fierce. "I love you like no one else…" Marik murmured against Malik's lips, sliding his tongue into the others mouth. Marik responded roughly, the kiss becoming exceedingly wet and forceful. Soon, Malik found himself against the wall, letting the glorious sparks from the contact between Marik and himself become larger and more frequent. Malik took the initiative when Marik's pace slowed to gain control, his hands shooting through Marik's creamy hair and sliding sensually down his sides to his waist. Marik cried out into their next kiss, and the next, and the next, his fingers tightening painfully on his yami's shoulders.

Malik, deciding that the foreplay had gone on long enough, dragged Marik into his bedroom and slammed the door behind them. Breaking the contact with him, Malik threw his hikari on to the bed and leapt on top of him as Marik tried to sit up. Malik shoved him down, and straddling his waist, he bent to be engaged in another scorching kiss. Marik pulled him close, arching his back and gently tracing the scars under Malik's eyes.

After a few moments of furious and passionate kisses, both pulled back panting. Both gazed at each other, smirked, and suddenly the situation changed.

"Take me." Marik commanded, narrowing his eyes, and looking up at his yami. Malik shrugged, leaning down.

"I warn you, I am not a merciful lover my hikari." Marik nipped at his neck.

"I didn't ask for your mercy." Malik growled.

"And you shall get none." Malik sat back, and tore off his shirt, quickly doing the same to Marik's violet top and tossing both garments aside. After unzipping the fronts of both their pants, Malik leaned over Marik and used his last moments of sanity to ask him once again. "You sure? After this, there is no turning back." Marik nodded.

"Give it to me hard, and fast. I don't need any fucking preparation." Malik laughed, and after a second of relishing the site of his fully aroused hikari lying exposed before him, he struck. It was all a blur of sweat and heated cries before Malik was completely inside his hikari.

Both were gasping, clinging to each other as Malik thrust as hard as he could, forcing a shrill scream from Marik's throat. Marik thrust against his yami, so they're combined efforts created wild blasts of pleasure that sent them farther and farther into the core of sexual euphoria.

Marik let out an exhausted 'death-cry*' as he reached his peak and released hard. Malik held him close as he too released, and gently pulled out. Marik closed his eyes, and breathed a long slow breath of satisfaction. Malik rolled over onto his back, and pulled Marik up next him.

"You could have gone harder." Marik murmured, curling up beside him. Malik smiled tiredly, and ran his hand over Marik's cheek.

"Maybe I could have, but loving you is awfully tiring…" They snickered, and Marik yanked the blankets over them, letting sleep claim him.

** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

*BRIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!*

Malik scowled at the ceiling as the phone spattered out it's obnoxious warning that someone clearly insane was calling at six o'clock in the morning. He grabbed the phone, and managed an exhausted "Yeah…?" before falling back to the bed still holding the phone to his ear.

"Oh, hello Malik!" Yami answered cheerfully, Malik scowled.

"Marik isn't available, can I take a fucking message!?" Yami laughed.

"Definitely. Tell him that me and Yugi have now hit it off a total of thirty one times!" Malik smirked at this, and glanced over at his sleeping Hikari.

"I hope you're up to keeping that record over everyone else…but don't get used to it." Yami was silent, before realizing what he was implying. Laughter shot through the phone line and on the other end competition was brewing.

"We'll just see who has a higher score come next month, hm?" Suddenly, Marik sat up and took the phone from his yami.

"You're on."

** ** ** **

Done! Done like dinner! Thanks guys, sorry for the delay and thanks for reviewing!

*A death cry is a yell/scream/shout/gasp that ends in a kinda strangled choking sound, like when someone's wounded. For another example, at the end of Bring me to Life by Evanescence, the singer ends the note by making it sound like she…well, had either run out of breath, or had died…hehe. Yup, that's a death cry.