Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Marik's Love ❯ Ryou and Bakura ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Marik'sLove

Chapter 11

By Marguerite/Matalis

Marik licked his lips slowly, and gazed at the doorway. "Ok…gotta go get Malik, gotta tell him, gotta…" he stopped, not knowing just what might come after that.

Marik sauntered over to his motorbike, happy that his yami had left it for him. Revving up the engine, his eyes narrowed at the road ahead.

"Kiddies beware…Marik is on the road again!" And with a roar of manic laughter, he sped down the street, terrifying any child that he saw along the way.

Marik laughed again as yet another child gasped, and nearly fell backwards in their car, one even screamed! Marik grinned. Life was good. For now.

It was nice to be his old self again, now all he needed was a little army of rare-hunters, and he could really have some fun! He smirked, watching a group of middle schoolers playing duel monsters on the sidewalk. Not being able to resist himself, Marik whipped out his deck, and held his Egyptian God Card high.

"Suck on THAT, armatures!" He laughed, and circled once on his motorcycle before continuing on the path to Ryou's home.

He knocked once on the familiar door, and stood nervously outside. Soon he heard footsteps, and the door was opened wide by Ryou Bakura.

"konichiwa, Marik!" He said brightly, smiling in that angelic way he always did.

"Hey Ryou. Um, is my yami here? Malik?" Ryou smiled again.

"Hai, come in." Marik stepped awkwardly inside, scanning every inch of the house in a wary kind of way. "He's over here." Ryou said, beckoning. Marik followed him down the hallway and into the living room, where both yami's were sitting together.

"Marik!" Malik cried as his hikari entered the room, "You came after all!" There was an awkward silence as Malik paused, unsure how to close off his enthusiastic greeting. Bakura watched quietly, smirking when Ryou discreetly gestured to Marik and his yami in a suggestive manner.

'Makes sense that they would end up together…After all, Malik could use someone to take care of him.' Bakura let his smirk grow a bit wider as he watched his hikari, bolding meeting his icy eyes and smiling slightly.

(Marguerite/Matalis: *BEEP* *BEEP* LEMON! *BEEP* *BEEP*)

"Malik, I wanted to speak with you alone please." Marik said softly. Malik blinked, and flushed every so slightly.

"Sure, anything you want." He replied. Bakura raised his eyebrows, this was getting interesting.

"Sounds like you don't want to stay here, I mean you two have things to talk about, neh?" Ryou raised his eyebrows at his yami's remark, it seemed as though his darker half was trying to get rid of them…He frowned, watching the growing smirk on his yami's face. 'He's up to something…' Ryou noted to himself, and sighed as Marik and Malik left the room.

** From here on is written by Nekowingzero, who was kind enough to write this lemon for me. Heh, back then I hadn't written a lemon before, so I had her help out by doing it for me. So, the rest of this chapter is written by her…but after the end of the chapter, it's still my writing! *frantic look* REALLY! Ok ok, I'll shut up now and let you read the fine writing of Nekowingzero.**

Bakura quickly stood up and ushered them out the door.

"What was that about?" Ryou asked with a completely confused and annoyed look on his face.

"I needed to spend time with my aibou," Bakura said trying to pull that innocent look his aibou did so well, not to mention a certain pharaoh's hikari. "Is there anything wrong with it?"

Ryou blinked several times. It wasn't like his yami to actually suggest spending quality time together. "What do you have in mind, this time? It had better not be stealing the millennium items or taking over the world."

"Taking over the world was Malik's idea." Bakura huffed indignantly. He crossed his pale arms to emphasize his point. "I wanted unlimited power. He was plain crazy."

"I'd say you both were," Ryou sighed out loud. His brown eyes scanned his yami, but when he looked down, he saw there was something Bakura was trying to hide. A small bump stood out where his legs met his hips. Ryou raised a brow as soon as he discovered the problem.

"Is there anything wrong?" Bakura asked his light, who blushed and look in every direction except him. The former tomb robber followed his hikari's previous position to his little problem down under. "I see."

"What is it?"

"It's something that I need to take care of," Bakura stuttered, not believing what his hikari just asked. Ryou had no clue what his situation was.

"Does it hurt? Will you live? Do you need medical attention? Is there anything I can do?" Ryou shot off several questions at once.

Bakura somehow managed to each and every question, though he was really annoyed at having to answer several inquiries at once, but since it was his light, he guessed he could put up with it. "Yes, if I don't do anything. Yes, I will life. No, I don't need any 'medical' attention. Yes, there is something you can do."

"Okay." Ryou shifted around nervously. "What do you want me to do?"

"Hikari, are you still a virgin?" Bakura asked out of the blue.

If it was even possible, Ryou turned a brighter shade of red. "Yes, I'm still one. I'm waiting for the right person, and when I find that right person, I won't hesitate in giving him it."

"Have you met the right person?" Bakura inquired, to which he received a nod in response. He pointed to himself and had been given another nod in response. "Then we shall take care of my problem and you're going to have a night to remember." Without any warning, he swept Ryou off his feet. "Mine."

Ryou yelped with surprise as he felt his feet being swept out from under him and carried upstairs, none too gently; however, it was gentle as he would get out of a certain former tomb robber. "Will it hurt the first time?"

"What do you think?" Bakura asked, a little on the harsh side, before attempting to soften his voice. "It's going to hurt at first, but I promise you it will only get better from there."

"Okay," Ryou whispered, knowing that even though Bakura was rough, he would never intentionally damage something or someone precious to him.

Once the white haired couple entered Ryou's bedroom, Bakura gently laid his hikari on the bed and began to prepare for the event to come. He made sure they had enough lube nearby and since he was running low, he made a mental note to buy some more tomorrow.

Ryou waited for his yami to hurry up with whatever he was doing. He sat patiently on the bed, counting the number of stars he could see with his window. Speaking of which, shouldn't they be closed? They would want their privacy, wouldn't they? He climbed off the bed and promptly shut the curtains.

Bakura found himself in his hikari's bedroom after scouring the adjacent bathroom. He noticed Ryou wasn't on the bed, where he had last left him. Instead the hikari was standing near the window, shutting the curtains. Bakura thought it wasn't a bad idea. After all, he didn't want an audience and their neighbors tended to be rather on the nosy side. If Ryou yelled during their intimate moment, they will most likely be using some sort of spying device.

(Marguerite/Matalis: You know what? Her writing style is good, isn't it? I like the whole thing with the nosy neighbors- sounds like something I would write. Oops! I'm interrupting a lemon, byebye!)

The white haired hikari suddenly found himself being pinned onto the bed. His yami started kissing his neck, jaw line, and lips. Every one in awhile, he swore he heard Bakura muttering or whispering the word, "mine" every now and then. It must have been part of his imagination or something, but then again Bakura was pretty possessive when it came to his possessions, especially those he valued. When his darker half became very possessive, it was known that he would also become very violent when he felt threatened. In those moments of teasing, the white haired teen suddenly found himself in his birthday suit.

Fluttering his eyes, Ryou moaned out loud as his yami continued to tease him. He loved the soft touches on his body, which was the complete opposite of his yami's nature, but he could care less right now. Bakura wasn't much into the foreplay, but he wanted his hikari to be very aroused when he took him. He paid attention to the little pink stubs on his hikari's chest, making sure to give each of them equal attention. His tongue expertly caressed and swirled them. It caused Ryou to moan out loud and gasp.

The hikari noticed how very warm his lower regions were and knew that he was very aroused at the moment. A bright red blush graced his cheeks. Bakura smirked at his hikari's innocence. He was going to have fun that night and lots of it, even if it wasn't his first time like his hikari. While Ryou was preoccupied, Bakura took this moment to reach for the lube and smear some on himself as well as his digits. He placed one finger in front of Ryou's virgin opening and pushed it in, earning him a gasp.

'I thought he wasn't this much of a virgin,' Bakura thought to himself as he felt his finger being crushed in his hikari.

A few tears escaped his doe eyes before the former tomb robber licked them off and told him to relax. Moments later he felt his finger being released by Ryou's tight grip and started to stretch him. He knew from experience that if his hikari wasn't prepared it would hurt like hell. Bakura pushed in a second and third finger, taking his time to prepare his hikari as he knew it was his first time.

'Where is that?' Bakura frowned when he couldn't find that spot. Suddenly, Ryou let out a loud moan and jerked underneath his darker half. 'There it is.'

Ryou wrapped his legs around Bakura's waist. He wanted more of that feeling inside of him. "Mmmmmm, harder!"

Of course, Bakura being the loving boyfriend gave into his koi's demands, but more likely because he really wanted to pound Ryou into the bed. He pulled out until only a little bit of him was inside and then pushed right back at the same angle, causing the same reaction. Being the possessive type of person, he needed to mark his lover before anyone did. He reached down to Ryou's neck and started to plant butterfly kisses while continuing to hit that same spot over and over again.

The white haired hikari was in heaven, even though Bakura was now becoming rough. He was surprised he actually wanted his darker half to be rough with him. Normally, he wished for Bakura to be gentle with him, but then there were always a first for everything. He felt that same spot being hit again and again.

Bakura bit down onto Ryou's soft flesh, causing him to gasp with surprise. Before the other knew it, the former tomb robber licked that one place. Ryou moaned with ecstasy. He knew his yami had marked him by how much pressure he applied. To tell the truth, he only wanted to belong to Bakura and Bakura to him. His muscles tightened rapidly as Bakura continued to thrust harder and faster by the second.

When Bakura felt the muscles around him tighten, he knew his hikari was about to reach his climax, which was a good thing too, because he was almost near his. He wanted to release at the same time or around the same time. Bakura made each thrust a little more powerful than the previous, which helped in speeding up Ryou's release.

"BAKURA!" Ryou yelled/moaned out loud. His vision was blinded by white and splashed a white sticky substance all over them.

"Ryou!!" Bakura filled his hikari with his seed before collapsing on him.

"That was fun," Ryou managed to gasp.

"Yeah," Bakura pulled out of Ryou and held him close.