Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Marik's Love ❯ A Note after Panic ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Marik'sLove

Chapter 10

By Marguerite/Matalis

Marik jumped out of bed, and yanked open his closet.

"Clothes, clothes, what to wear? What to wear? This? No…" He went on rifling through his extensive wardrobe before playing it safe, and wearing his usual black leather pants, and violet top. He clipped on a few decretive chains, and have his head a good shake, making his cream-colored hair swirl around his neck and shoulders.

"Ok…ready!" He pronounced, quickly glancing at himself in the mirror. 'Gotta tell him gotta tell him gotta tell him…' He thought feverishly, and opened his door to go in search of his yami.

He stood at the doorframe, and blinked once…twice… 'Can't do it!' And rushed back inside. He hurled himself on the bed, and as far away from the open door as possible, panic showing in his jewel-like eyes.

His eyes shot around the room before coming to rest on the phone, and with a cry, he lunged himself upon it. 'Gotta call Yami gotta call Yami gotta call Yami…oh PLEASE pick up! Holy Ra, you fucking wore just pick up the goddamn phone! PLEASE! Holy Ra…fuck you, Pharaoh!' He slammed the phone down after the answering machine picked up, and slouched forward in devastation.

"Just when I need his help the most…" he whispered, and let his head fall down to hit his chest. "Ok…I have to do this…Hmm, what's a mental image that would get me going? Hmm…" he thought for a moment, and sadly, his previous thoughts of Yami immediately linked him with the perfect object to get him going.

*Flashback*

"Oh! Hi Marik!" Marik whirled around, gripping his millennium rod dangerously. "My name is Anzu, I've seen you before and I thought you were Indian! Now I see that you're Egyptian, that's cool! Really, it doesn't matter what color your skin is, as long as you have a good heart, and treat others with respect. Do you need some friends? I'll be your friend! You…"

Marik was backing up slowly, the hand clutching his millennium rod shaking as the crazed ditz advanced upon him, all smiles. The smiles of a demon.

"Are you ok? You look upset, is there anything I can do?" She leaned forward, and her hand brushed momentary against the sun-bronzed skin of his shoulder.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

***************************************************

Marik's eyes widened, and he skillfully pasted that vision of the witch they called 'Anzu' sitting on his bed making to touch his shoulder…

"Fucking hell!" Marik soon found himself outside his room, with the door shut and locked.

&^&^***

Yami was seated on the couch with Yugi in his lap, who was currently trying to convince him to get his ears pierced.

"Come on, Yami! You had them pierced in Egypt, in several places!" Yami shuddered, and placed his hands firmly on Yugi's shoulders.

"If you're so excited about piercings, why don't you get one?" He asked reproachfully, Yugi squeaked.

"EEEK! Noodles! Er- I mean, NEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDLLEESS!!!!" Yami winced, shook his head.

"Something tells me you've had one too many bowls of Ramen today, Hm?" Yugi blinked innocently, and gave him a deathly sweet smile.

"Ok, ok…I'll let it go…Hey, I wonder how Mairk is doing…" Yugi cocked his head to one side, giving Yami an adorably clueless look.

"I dunno, Yami-chan, think we should call him?" Yami thought for a moment, then shook his head.

"No…he's on his own now, we've done all we can."

&^&^***

Marik turned from left to right, scanning the apartment for his yami.

"Malik?" He blinked, then saw a small piece of scrap paper lying on the kitchen table. 'That's odd, I thought me and Bakura did away with all maner of paper in my apartment durring our 'little' fire…Guess not!' He smiled at the memory, then looked down at the paper, which apeared to be a note.

Marik,

I've gone to Bakura's, you can come over if you like.

If not, I'll see you at around five thirty.

Ja ne,

Malik

Malik gasped slightly, gripping the paper tightly. "Bakura's…?"

FIN!

No worries, I'll update soon, Ryou/Bakura lemon in the next chapter!

Arigato and Merci everyone!