Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Marik's seach for sugar ❯ Death of the sugar ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own yugioh. I wish I did, maybe if I found a magic lamp and wished for it or its only 15 weeks to Christmas I'll ask for it.

Marik pov

I slowly regain consciousness; I was having the most brilliant dream. I and Bakura were killing random people and when they died they turned to sugar and I could eat them. One day I will put this dream into action, but I can't now because I got a headache.

"OW" I whine "Bakura my head hurts. The squirrels have come back for me; you must save your master."

"Master? I'm my own master, you baka, like you have the intellect to rule over me. Anyway it's much worse then squirrels, just do your best not to listen to it's poison and your be fine." Bakura had I hint of fear in his voice on the last comment. I opened my eyes slowly to discover that me and Bakura had been tied up and sat on the sofa.

"Bakura, what's going on?" I give him a puzzled look, "Hey look some sugar I spilt on the floor. Can't… reach… tongue not… long… enough." I tried desperately to get the sugar off the floor to no prevail.

"Quiet, you baka she might think that we're still asleep. Are you really considering of eating that sugar off the floor." He must be an idiot, I would never let my precious sugar to waste.

"YEAH!!!! You two are awake, my two best friends." Anzu (A/N: did you know if I try to autocorrect Anzu on my computer, Nazi comes up.) burst in to the room and bounce happily towards us. Just ignore her and concentrate on the gorgeous sugar crystals sparkling in the sunlight.

"You know when I see you two it makes me realise just how special friendship is." Anzu beamed.

"That's stranger because when I see you I makes me realise just how much I want to sow your mouth up." Bakura growled.

"HAHAHAHAHA" Anzu laughed slightly over the top "Your so funny Bakura, you always make me laugh. I think we should hang out some more maybe on Tuesday we could go down the mall together."

"But I wanted to go out on a killing spree with Bakura on Tuesday." I gripe. Then Anzu does the unthinkable. She steps forward on to the sugar. "NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO. Sugar speak to me. No don't give in your going to be all right. Just stay away from the light. Sugar… no it can't be you killed the sugar. How could you Anzu? You of all people." I break down into sobs.

"Marik, gosh I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to… It was an accident." Anzu was at the verge of bursting out in to tears.

"Leave us Anzu. Join that baka pharaoh in Marik's room." Bakura growled

"Yami's here!" She seamed to brighten up immensely forgetting completely about the dead sugar under her feet.

"Yeah and I beat his at least topless right now so run quickly. He's waiting for you." Bakura put on so fake sweetness. She ran off in a fit of giggles. "Marik. Look at these delicious ropes. They look so tasty, yum. Would you like to eat my ropes."

"By Ra of course I will. I'm not going to waste good rope, I'm not a baka like you." With this a start gnawing at the rope. Mmmm… salty.