Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Marik's seach for sugar ❯ Behind the couch! (no it's not a new fly on the wall documenty) ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~~Awkward people disrupting me from my Tomb Raider playing just so I would write the next chapter. ¬_¬ Unfortunately for you White fairy has stop writing this fic with me which means the spelling and grammar is gonna be bad and the sense of humour is going to be darker cos I'm not a good writer of stupid humour. ~~
 
Chapter 10
Bakura POV
 
Malik has to be up to something, I know him he wouldn't just let it all slide. I start biting my nails and try to turn my attention away from what Malik is going to do to me and towards the crappy program on TV which Ryou was watching. It was some soppy drama about peoples feelings and emotions I would rather concentrate and what Malik is going to do to me then watch this.
“Stop biting your nails Bakura it's a disgusting habit.” Ryou commanded taking his attention away from the TV for a second to criticise me.
“I'm going to die a slow horrible death by Malik's hands and all you can do is be horrible to me. I swear you've ganged up with Malik to go against me. I doomed even my own Hikari has turn against me.” I start hyperventilating and repeating “I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die!” Ryou places his hand on my back and goes to say something, but to my dismay the door bell rings. “Oh RA that's him. It's Malik he has come to get me. Quick Ryou turn the TV off and pretend we're not in.” I quickly jump behind the sofa, but instead of following my sensible orders he just sighs and goes to answer the door. “Traitor” I yell after him.
“Oh hey Malik” I heard Ryou answer the door.”
“Don't invite him in and don't say I'm here.” I whisper desperately though I doubt Ryou can hear me so I have no idea why I bother.
“Why don't you come in?” I slap myself on the forehead as I hear the dreaded words pass over Ryou lips. “Bakura's here if you want to see him.” I let out a whimper of fear as I hear foot steps enter the living room.
“I haven't come here to see Bakura I came to see how you were.” Malik replied to Ryou. All the dread and fear left me in one swoop.
“What!!” I leapt up from where I was hiding, giving Malik a minor heart attack normally I'd be laughing my arse off at that but now was not the time. “You don't what to kill me or even hurt me?” he shock his head. “THAT'S NOT FAIR, ALL THE EFFORT I PUT IN OVER WORRYING ABOUT BEING KILLED AND YOU DON'T EVEN BOTHER!”
“Wow calm down Bakura” Ryou sweat drops “It's a good thing that Malik doesn't want you dead.”
“You just don't understand Ryou” I shock my head and returned to my place behind the sofa. “The isolation of being evil.”
“You're not evil anymore and can you sit on the sofa and not behind it.” Ryou sat down and Malik sat next to him.
“No this is my house and I'll do as I wish.” I said sulky and I heard Ryou groan in annoyance. “Sorry about his behaviour. What did you come over for anyway Malik?”
“Don't worry about it, I should be the one apologising for my behaviour. I brought you these to say sorry about what happened in the restaurant.” I heard Malik rustling in a bag an then a surprised gasp from Ryou.
“Wow! Chocolates and my favourite kind… but Malik you should have gotten them for me…” I peer over the top of the sofa.
“If you don't want them I'll have them instead.” I tried to make a snatch at the chocolates but Ryou swatted me away with the newspaper.
“It's just an expression!” Ryou glared at me as I decided to retreat and form another plan to get those chocolates off of him.
“I also wanted to know if you would like to come out to see a film with me to make up for the disaster of a meal.” Malik cooed softly at Ryou. OH RA is he asking Ryou on a… on a date. Well I'm sure Ryou will say no so what am I worrying about, he only cares for me and isn't Malik meant to be with Marik any way though I can't blame him for liking my Hikari, he is like a cute bunnie who you just wanna hug and squeeze and pet and cuddle and kiss and keep forever and ever and ever… but when he's mad he turns in to a killer bunnie with sharp teeth and…
“O.k. then that sounds like fun there's a film that I really want to see at the cinema anyway” Ryou replied to Malik's ridiculous offer though it wasn't the reply I was hoping for.
“What? You can't go out to the cinema with him!” I jumped up out of my position again.
“Why not Bakura?” Ryou stared at me as I kept repeating `because' “I have my own life, I'm sure you can find something else to do whilst I'm out.”
“… And I will you watch I'm gonna go out with Marik and have a great time. We're go around killing things and have loads of casual sex” I tried to stop myself from throwing up over the image left by my last statement, but if I made Ryou jealous he might stay.
“yeahhh you do that” Ryou rolled his eyes me and Malik just sat there laughing.
“Have fun trying to tempt him away from that stupid sugar fetish thing he has at the moment… though I think he's busy seducing Odion. So I would stay far away from the house.” Malik advised me. This sucks my plan to make Ryou didn't work I glared at the back of Malik's head as Ryou led him to the door. Also my only ev… slightly evil frei… acquaintance was seducing what old drag queen hell knows for but it would be fun to watch… and sickening but the hilariously would counteract it.
 
 
 
 
~~There happy now!!! You better be and if you don't like it blame Whitefairy for stopping to write it with me and Hellz_Kat for telling me to continue to write it.~~