Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mariku's Christmas Wish ❯ Mariku's Passion ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Untitled

LEMON MAJOR LEMON!!!!! DON'T READ!!!! WELL I WARNED YOU….

Marik set Makura down and she scurried away. Marik looked up the stairs at the bathroom door.

"Mariku what's wrong with you, your always depressed around this time of the year…" Marik thought.

Marik was now lost in his thoughts about his Yami that he didn't notice Marissa yelling for him.

"Marik come and eat!!!"

Marik snapped out of his thoughts and headed for the kitchen, where he saw Marissa setting pancakes on the table.

"Mmmm they look delicious" Marik said rubbing his tummy. He sat down across from Isis who gave him a death glare.

"What's you problem sis?"

Isis just growled and stared at Marik.

"God it's only 9 in the morning and your already pissed."

" NINE!? Well I'm off to work I don't want to be late again.." Isis grabbed her suitcase on the counter and rushed off out the door.

Marik watched his sister rush out the door she tripped over Makura who was lying on the front porch and all Marik could do was laugh. Makura screech at Isis and flew inside and ran up the stairs.

"Marik" Marissa said.

"Yeah honey?"

"What was wrong with Mariku this morning?"

"I dunno but when you told me to wake him up he was on his bed crying. Something must have upset him"

"Yeah your right I'm gonna go check on him find out what's wrong…"

Marissa hurried upstairs. She stood at the bathroom door wondering what was wrong with him. She could her the shower running. She softy knock.

"Uh Mariku can I come in?"

"Uhhhh ok let me just get a towel on first"

Marissa heard the water stop and footsteps inside the bathroom. The door knob turned and Mariku opened the door. He was all wet and the towel was extremely low, revealing his abs and well toned body. He tanned skin sort of glowed in the light. Mariku hair was somewhat of matted down on his head and the water slid off his hair onto the floor soaking the bathroom rug. The droplets of water dripped down his body and over his muscles. He had a confused innocently look on his face and looked at Marissa who was bright red.

"Uh Mariku I really need to talk to you"

"Well ok…" Mariku walked over to the toilet and sat on the seat. Marissa followed and sat on the bathroom counter.

"Mariku you seem very..well…your acting strange lately"

"What do you mean?" Mariku's towel was hanging loosely and almost falling off. Marissa stared for a bit then got back to the conversation.

"Well you seemed depressed…" She looked down at the floor.

Mariku stood up and put his hand on her shoulder and the other on her chin and lifted it up to stare into her brown eyes.

"Don't worry about me…I'm just lonely sometimes that's all"

Marissa stared into Mariku's dark violet eyes trying to believe him when suddenly they both heard a wet plop of something. It so happen Mariku forgot about his towel and it fell down reveling everything. Mariku was now in his birthday suit blushing like crazy. Marissa just blushed and she sweat dropped. Marissa stood up and giggled.

"Well Mariku…hehe I guess I should leave and let you get dressed" She was still blushing. Marissa turned around and headed for the door. Mariku grabbed her shoulder. Marissa turned around and looked at Mariku who was still not wearing his towel. He wrapped his arms around her. Marissa look into Mariku sad eyes.

"You know I really I'm lonely" Mariku said sadly while twirling Marissa's brown golden hair with his finger.

Mariku kicked the bathroom door shut and Marissa jumped, the door slamming made the bathroom walls actually shake. Marissa whimpered a bit.

"You know I really do love you" Mariku bent down and pressed his lips against Marissa and they started to passionately kiss. Mariku rubbed his hands up and down her back and ran his hands through her hair. Marissa wrapped her hands around his neck. Mariku backed Marissa toward the bathroom counter. She stared at him innocently wondering what he was thinking. Mariku stared back smiling. Mariku bent down and nip on her neck and started kissing her again but she pulled away.

"Mariku I….." Marissa started but Mariku placed his hand softly over her mouth.

"Shhhhh it's ok….." Mariku bent down again and kissed her roughly she let out small moans and tried to back away trying to break the kiss but Mariku held her close to him.

"I really love you…" Mariku said.

"Yes…I know Mariku" Marissa sad sadly.

Mariku stared at her for a long time then bent over and kissed her neck some more. Mariku placed his hands on her hips and ran his fingers under her shirt up her spine causing her to shiver. She let out another soft moan. Mariku removed her shirt and her purple bra. He smiled at the fact that is was purple. Marissa leaned her head against Mariku chest. Mariku placed his strong hands on her hips. She felt her on heart beat against his but his was so empty with no love.

"Mariku do what ever you want with me…" Mariku looked down at her confused but he knew what she meant.

Mariku began to pull down her tan pants. She moaned softly. She stood there in her purple panties. Mariku smiled figures they were purple too he also removed them too. Now they both stood there with nothing on. Mariku backed her against the door and he panted softly, so did she.

"I can do what ever I want?" Mariku asked sexily . He placed a hand on her thigh. She nodded her head.

"Yes Mariku take away my innocence" Marissa said staring into his deep purple eyes.

Mariku roamed his hands over her body. She smiled at him and kissed his lips. Mariku pushed her down on the floor she hit her head on the tub.

"OUCH!! Mariku! Baka!" She screamed.

"Oh Ra, sorry!!" He rubbed her head. Then placed a kiss on her forehead.

Mariku lyed her down away from the tub this time. She looked up at him panting.

"Mariku now…I want you now…"

Mariku smiled and spread apart her thighs.

"Are you sure???" Mariku asked innocently rubbing his head knowing that he'd make her mad.

"Yes please…now" she panted.

Mariku stared down at her panting. He placed his strong hands on her shoulders to hold her down and began to thrust into her slowly at first after awhile he began to pick up the pace. She moaned loudly and dug her nails into his arm but Mariku didn't care.

"God Mariku…..ohhhhh.."

Mariku began to go faster. He nipped on her neck and lips. She wrapped her legs around Mariku moaning.

"Mariku go faster please….ohhhhh Mariku…."

Mariku did as she said he thrusted into her rapidly and harder. She arced her back and moaned out of pleasure. Mariku planted kisses all over her neck and chest. Marissa keep moaning his name over and over.

"I love you…." Mariku said.

"God Mariku….I love you too…"

Mariku finally got tired he collapsed on top of her panted and he grunted.

"Mariku…..I'll always love you…" Marissa said.

"Yes me too…" but Mariku knew that Marissa had Marik so he was still alone even though she said she loved him, Mariku sighed to himself.

"Ra that was wonderful" She panted. Mariku smiled and kissed her lips once more. He roamed his tongue in her mouth savoring the taste that tasted like sugar. He loved it and wanted more. Mariku never wanted to leave her. She gently pushed him back.

I better get dressed she got up. Marissa bent towards Mariku and pecked him on the cheek. She got up and gathered her clothes and raced down the hallway so nobody would see. Mariku let out a sigh.

"I wish you were mine…" Mariku got up and slipped on his clothes. Three days and it will be Christmas he thought. Should I stay here or leave he asked himself. Mariku didn't know what to do He stood there staring at his reflection in the mirror.

Hahahah Chap. Uhhhh 3 yeah go head and scream fan girls but Mariku is mine hehe!