Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Masquerade ❯ Morning Hallucination and Kaiba Land ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Nero: I got reviews! WoOt! Thanks for the reviews!

Obelisk: ^_^ So what's for this chapter?

Nero: You'll find out when I start writing!

Ra: Alright, Someone say the disclaimer!

Yugi: I will I will! *jumps up and down* Nero doesn't own Yu-Gi-Oh, Kazuki Takahashi does! She only owns her OCs and some other stuff!

Musical Inspirations: Prismatic Butterfly, Reincarnate, Mayflower, Blood Tie, Dareka No Negai ga Kanau Koro, In The Ray of Sundown

Pairing: Seto/OC

Warning: Eventual Lemon, Cursing, Drug Usage

Comments: I love how the first chapter came out! ^_^ It's time to write the next one! I do recognize Jou is outta character, but I still needed someone besides Yugi to help Rez out. There will be nothing between Rezi and Jounouchi because…I said so. Oh yeah! I know I should make sure, but Kaiba Land IS an amusement park and dueling area.

Chapter Two: Morning Hallucination and Kaiba Land

The next morning didn't exactly feel like it was a good one. Rezi opened her eyes to find that she wasn't in her bed anymore, but lying on her living room couch. She sat up quickly, figuring that Jounouchi had come back from getting rid of everything she needed to keep herself going. The usual scent of miso soup filled the area indicating that someone had to be home. Rezi started to panic for a moment, wondering if Jounouchi had gone off and told her step father what she had been doing for the past year. Quickly getting up, she ran into the kitchen her eyes widened slightly. She found her step father and Jounouchi in the kitchen; Jounouchi was sitting at the table with a large plate of sashimi and an even larger bowl of rice in the middle of the table.

Her younger sisters were there too; One had midnight colored hair and green eyes, and the smaller one had blonde hair and the same light green eyes. Rezi was still confused to the whole thing and cleared her throat loudly before feeling nauseous for a moment. Jounouchi turned around, giving a small smile before her step father took note of her there. He stood at about 6 feet 9 inches, and had blonde hair and piercing dark forest green eyes like the middle sister.

"Rezi!" he started walking over to her, feeling her forehead. His voice was the deep kind, but she could easily pick up worry from it. She was still very confused as to what was happening and she looked at Jounouchi for a moment, and he only glanced at her and returned to his meal.

"Jounouchi told me that you had fainted twice during the school day yesterday and he brought you home after you spent the day in the Nurse's office. Are you over working yourself with your studies again?" he asked, gently ushering her to the table and giving her some food. Rezi looked at the golden eyed blonde for a moment, but he was obviously suckered into the world of food again, and didn't bother to look at her until he was done.

"Rei-san…I was only trying to make you and mom proud…I guess…" she finally spoke out, poking at her sushi with her chopsticks. Rei looked at her, shaking his head before sitting across from her putting out the tiny dish of wasabi in the center.

"Passing out from lack of energy because you were studying so much to get into that one University in Tokyo isn't going to make me proud. As long as you go somewhere after high school is all that matters…now if I could get your mother to agree with me, maybe she'd give you a break. She was thinking about hiring a tutor…but your marks have been good lately." He replied, reaching for rice bowl with ease.

Rezi could only slowly eat her food, only to discover she had more of an appetite that she thought she did and she started to eat just as fast at Jounouchi would. Her youngest sister, the blonde haired one looked at her, laughing.

"Onee-san, don't eat like Jou-kun!" she giggled, her hands reaching for more sashimi. Rezi stopped to look at her for a moment, oblivious to the grain of rice on her cheek.

"Okay Kei…Onee-san promises." She started, wiping her mouth, before continuing to eat.

"I found that to be very insulting you know." Jounouchi finally started, pouring himself some more miso. "It's not everyday I get to eat something else besides Ramen…which is why I come here for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner!"

Rezi shook her head, finishing off her meal and standing up. "I'm going to go wash up and get ready for school." She started. "Mom come home yet?"

At that moment, her mother walked in the door carrying a stack of papers, while her briefcase was in her hand. Rezi looked over, deciding to help her out ridding her of the papers and putting them on the glass coffee table while her mother kicked off her heels so she wouldn't ruin the tatami matting in the living room floor.

"Thank you…" her mother started, kissing her daughter's cheek and going into the kitchen. Rezi's green eyes watched her mother move about greeting everyone and taking something to eat, and then go into her room closing the door…right after she came back out to get her stack of papers; who knew that her company would be so busy this time of the year?

"Your father told me you collapsed in school twice. Were you spending all your time on that computer again?" Rezi's mother asked.

"Sachiko-san," Jounouchi started, looking at her. "She was up studying all night for the past few days not really getting enough sleep. It's amazing to see how she does it…but don't you think she needs a break?"

Sachiko made a face, frowning at him. "That's really nice of you to defend her, but she can tell me anything." She started. "That computer only makes things worse…talking to her friends in America."

"And staying up and studying for 5 to 6 hours straight doesn't?" Rezi interjected. Sachiko sighed, looking at Rezi.

"Don't start this now…we'll talk about it later. Just get ready for school." She finished and entered her bedroom, closing the door. Rezi shook her head uncrossing her arms, before her glare softened. Rei stood up walking toward his step daughter only trying to offer some type of comfort.

"I want you to rest alright? Don't listen to her right now. Jounouchi said he'd spend the day with you, and he called Anzu and she'd bring over your homework…promise me that you won't over exert yourself studying again okay?" he spoke, putting his hands on her shoulders.

"Arigatou…Tousan." Rezi replied, walking into her room and closing the door. She leaned against it for a moment and then she started to panic again. She had to go to school! Seto and their deal almost slipped her mind, and she hated to find out just what would happen if she didn't show up today. Her eyes closed for a moment; should she really flip out over one absence? No, not at all. She shook it off, reaching for a change of clothes, deciding to head into the shower and perhaps wash her troubles away.

She felt Kei tugging at her pants leg, and she looked down at her younger sister. "Will you take me to school?" she asked. Rezi smiled, patting Kei on her head and looked up at Rei and Jounouchi for an answer. She nodded when she noticed the both of them had made their way into the living room and were watching some sitcom on TV, laughing their asses off. Rezi opened the bathroom door and paused in mid step. It seemed really cramped in there all of a sudden, and really hot inside. Kei walked inside, turning on the cold water completely unaware of what was wrong with her elder sister and she let the sink run for a while.

"Onee-san, will you pick me up after school too? I don't think 'Naki likes picking me up…" she started, looking at the cold water.

Rezi felt her nausea picking up again and it was like she was going to explode; she was hallucinating again as everything seemed to get bigger than her in her eyes, and she was shrinking. The 'heat' inside of the bathroom picked up and she leaned against the doorway for a moment closing her eyes.

Kei was getting a bit agitated that Rezi wasn't listening to her, and she took a handful of cold water and threw it on her, and Rezi's eyes opened completely, snapping her back into reality. The room wasn't as hot as hell anymore, and things were the correct size. She gave a mental sigh of relief and thanked her sister for snapping her out of it; she didn't want to scare Kei at all much less get anyone else in her family to find out.

"Hey!" she finally blurted out at Kei. "That wasn't nice Imouto-chan!" Kei snickered, splashing her again.

"Well you weren't listening to me!" she shot back, laughing before hugging Rezi out of the blue. Rezi accepted the hug, and started to think about just what exactly might it be like if she wasn't into drugs; maybe none of this would have happened and she wouldn't have to be so secretive from her family.

"Alright then Imouto, go ahead and take your bath and I'll wash up." She said finally. Kei nodded running the bathtub water and stepping in just when it was alright. Rezi watched her splash around for a moment, before getting dressed herself.

20 minutes later, Jounouchi knocked on the door with Rei's hand over his eyes, and his hand over Rei's eyes when Rezi opened the door.

"Are you decent?" he asked. "Janaki's getting miffed because you both are taking forever." Rei finished. Rezi nodded, slipping on her black jeans and white blouse as she dried Kei off, and reached for her small school uniform and quickly got her dressed.

"We're coming." Rezi finally finished watching Kei run to get her book bag. Jounouchi uncovered Rei's eyes again, and he was allowed his vision when Kei came back. Rezi took her sister's hand and they headed for the door with Jounouchi in tow. Rei waved them off and they exited toward the elevator.

"So what are you doing in school today Kei?" Jounouchi asked, once they started walking down the block. Kei gripped his hand and let him put her on his shoulders and she laughed.

"We're going on a trip to Kaiba Land After school! Yay!" Kei cheered, and the older teens halted in their tracks.

"K-Kaiba Land…?" they started in unison. Kei nodded and grinned widely. "Yeah! We gonna see Kaiba-san and he's gonna give us a tour!"

Rezi paled and Jounouchi growled at the thought of the brown haired duelist. Kei was all too happy to even ask why they had gotten so quiet all of a sudden. She was really excited about seeing this place; she had always passed by it and wanted to go inside.

"Oh! Oh! Megumi-san said I could bring people to be- uhmmm…what's that word?" Kei started again.

"Chaperones?" Jounouchi spat through gritted teeth, still miffed about the whole Kaiba Land thing. Rezi nudged him in the arm, looking at him.

"I'm surprised you know what that means." She whispered only to have him glare at her. Once they reached the school, they had no time to protest as Kei took them inside.

Rezi and Jounouchi wondered just what the hell they had gotten themselves into.

~*~ After school ~*~

"Kei-chan, you bought your nee-san and tomodachi here to come with us?" Megumi gushed excitedly as the two teens bowed politely.

"Uh-huh!" Kei replied. Megumi nodded taking their pictures and quickly making ID cards for them and hooking them around some yarn. Once that was done, they were assigned to watch the back of the line as they made their way to Kaiba Land.

~*~ Kaiba Land ~*~

The group of little kids made their "oohs" and "aahs" at the huge Blue Eyes statues that were on the outside and hanging on the inside of the building as Rezi and Jounouchi tried desperately to make themselves disappear and wake up in their beds, thinking it was all some dream.

"Alright Boys and Girls…here he is, Kaiba Seto!" Megumi gushed again, sidestepping out of the way to reveal the taller duelist at the top of the stairs, dressed in a gray dress shirt, and a pair of long black pants with his usual dress shoes. For any other accessories, he wore a black duster which seemed to defy gravity as he walked down the stairs. He also wore a pair of wire framed glasses, and a small smirk was pasted on his face. The little kids were clapping, and Megumi and Rezi were staring at him, wondering is this was some dream and if it was, and who the hell was that sexy guy walking down the stairs?! As for Jounouchi, he couldn't stop growling and glaring at Seto, his fists clenched tightly so that it looked like he was poised to attack.

Jounouchi hit Rezi in the arm and she snapped out of it, and they turned around whistling, like they were ordinary commoners just looking around the place. Megumi was still staring and she cleared her throat.

"It's a pleasure to have you here with us…" she started, just itching to shake his hand, and possibly look at something more.

Seto laughed half heartedly, wondering what the hell he was doing here when he could've been working in his office away from all these kids and getting in contact with Rezi and asking why she decided not to show up at all in school when they made a deal.

"Let's begin shall we?" he finally started, plastering on a smile for the little ones, looking at them and then further out to spot two familiar faces who looked like they were trying not to be noticed, but made it a hell of a lot easier.

Kusanagi…and that loser Katsuya…he thought his eyes narrowing for a moment. "And who are these two? They look too old to be apart of a group of little ones." He started, knowing that one of them would be irked and turn around.

"Too Old?! Look here Moneybags-" Jounouchi started, turning around ready to beat his ass.

"They're chaperones on this trip Kaiba-san. Kei brought them along." Megumi interrupted.

"I see…well let's actually begin and stop wasting time." Seto replied, walking back up the stairs with the kids following him, already jabbering about how pretty Kaiba Land was.

Once they reached one of the rides, Seto decided to let them get on and it would give him some time to insult Jounouchi and speak with Rezi.

"Megumi-san and I will look after the little ones. God Speed Rezi." Jounouchi spoke as Kei pulled him toward the roller coaster.

"What?! Don't leave me here…alone!" Rezi whined, watching them get on the ride and she crossed her arms pouting.

"Don't be so immature. I just want to talk to you Kusanagi." Seto started once he made his way over to her. Rezi looked at him for a moment trying to figure out what to say.

"How's your face?" she asked finally. Seto narrowed his eyes at her, grabbing her by her wrist and pulling her down the pathway through a crowd of people until they stopped in front of a pair of benches.

"Where were you in school today?!" he asked. Rezi looked else where, tearing her arm away from him.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you Kusanagi." Seto spoke again.

I'd do more than look at you in that outfit… Rezi thought before she crossed her arms again, deciding that she should be furious for even thinking like that at a time like this. She looked at him, narrowing her eyes.

"Why weren't you in school today?" Seto asked.

"Don't scold me like you're my father because you aren't!" Rezi started. "If you must know…it was a case of severe hallucinations…"

Seto's eyebrow raised in more of amusement than question, making Rezi grit her teeth. "For your damned information, that's what happens when you're an addict and you're denied what you need." She started. "You wouldn't know because you haven't taken it and experienced a craving for it."

Seto glanced at her, watching as she turned her back. He smirked holding up the bottle for a moment. "All you do is put the crushed drugs in the bottle, light the bottom with the lighter, and inhale through the mouth right?" he started. Rezi turned around facing him.

"Or you just sniff it using a straw." Seto finished, tossing the full bottle into the can along with the lighter. "It's not hard to do, and I don't know what you see in it, so it's going to stop now. It's quite obvious that Yugi and his little posse care too much about you to let you kill yourself like that." Rezi blinked slowly, watching him.

"Where did you get that?" she asked. Seto crossed his arms, looking at her. "The ball has been upped a week, so now we only have one week to find costumes and etcetera" he replied.

"Don't avoid my question." Rezi shot back. "Tell me."

"I'm not telling you anything. I want you to meet me tomorrow morning at the Kaiba Mansion." Seto replied, putting the address in his hand. "9 am and no later."

"What for? What else could you possibly do to make things worse?" Rezi asked, looking at the paper carefully before looking up at him.

"I need a lesson." Seto started. "A lesson in dance."

Rezi's eyes widened, and she just downright started laughing at him. "Y-You can't dance?!" she asked, her ribs already starting to ache. "Oh Ra…th-this is great! Kaiba Seto, Domino's richest CEO can't dance for shit?!"

Seto growled, grabbing her wrist, forcing her to look at him. Rezi did so, occasionally snickering. "I mean it. And you say nothing to no one at all…I'll see you tomorrow morning." He finished, walking back over to the kids as the ride had ended. Rezi couldn't believe it all; he couldn't dance…this was pure gold. She walked after him, regaining her composure looking ahead of her.

"I won't tell anyone Kaiba. You have yourself a little deal." She finished as Kei ran up and glomped her. Rezi accepted the little hug, looking at all the little girls who were sighing dreamily over the CEO, as well as their teacher.

"I'll leave you with your adoring fans Kaiba-kun."

With that said, Rezi headed toward one of the games so Kei could win herself a little Blue Eyes plush toy. Deep down inside Rezi wanted to shout to the entire world that Kaiba couldn't dance for shit, but she decided that she'd stay shut and respect his wishes this one time.

~*~ Later that Day, after tons of ketchup and Mustard incidents ~*~

"Did you have a good time children?" Megumi asked, smiling at the group had gotten to take home various items from Kaiba Land; some wore pretty Blue Eyes White Dragon hats, others held balloons, while some others preferred T-shirts or pens and pencils.

"Yes Megumi-san!" The chorused in unison, and Jounouchi couldn't help but smile at that, holding a little girl's jacket; the little girl couldn't stop following him around for the rest of the trip and Rezi though it was cute, and he thought it was kinda weird but hey, he couldn't complain.

"Come again," Seto finished. When I'm NOT around… you damned demonic minions…never again… he finished in thought.

Kei held Rezi's hand loosely, yawning. "Okay Onee-san, we go home now." She finished and Jounouchi picked her up, letting her put on his jacket.

"Later days Kaiba." Rezi finished, exiting the building. Seto watched her leave before heading toward his own home, deciding that he wouldn't have kids…at all.

~*~

Nero: ^_^ There's Chapter Two! Poof! Next Chapter, Kaiba gets some Dancing lessons, and booya! Begin the sexual attraction! No lemon, but no doubt it's gonna be there!

Obelisk: She's sorta hyper because she saw a part of an uncut Japanese YGO episode.

Nero: ;_; Poor Kaiba-kun…

Ra: Once again…REVIEW! I COMMAND YOU TO!!