Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Med-Evil ❯ Innocent's blood ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]





I do not own Yu-gi-oh




Kaiba kept on running; he didn't want to risk inevitable annihilation. He had too much to live for. 'I'm not a coward, and I'm not going to risk my life for this. Why was I so stupid to take Tea on a date?' questions rushed through his mind while he was running.



"Stop right there!" Vivian shouted with all her might, "Get the sting gun and shoot him to sleep." she ordered. Two men pulled put the sting gun and shot Kaiba on the neck. Kaiba fell down on the street.



"Take him away boys," she ordered standing on the street. Yugi ran up to the agent, "Do you think he'll be alright?" Vivian looked down at Yugi, "Oh, he's alright, we just putted him to sleep that's all. There's absolutely nothing to worry about, Kaiba's innocent now." She took a deep breath, "We'll just have to wait for the judge to proof him guilty."



Bakura gasp and turn around to face the other way, he didn't want anyone to see the expression on his face. Almost everyone was crowding Tea's house, it made Bakura really nervous. He was sweating on the side of his neck, arm, and forehead too.



Mai was still crying, and Joey was still trying to comfort her. "I can't believe this," said Yugi talking to Bakura, "Who would do such a terrible thing?"



Bakura narrow his eyes towards Yugi, "UmmYeaWho would do such a horrible thing?" His voice was small; his hand was shaking like crazy.



Vivian walked up towards Yugi, "If you have any question; feel free to ask me."



Joey ran towards Vivian, "I actually have a question. When will Tea be buried?" The agent looked at Joey and thought for awhile, "I'm pretty much sure that would be tommrow."


Bakura touched his head, "Guys, I have a head is acing. I need to go home a rest."



"Okay, but be careful there's lots of crazy people out here." Yugi warned. "I'll be careful." Said Bakura as he walked away.



***********************
Next Day-
Tea's funeral.
*********************



9:00 P.M.


Mai held Joey's hand while they were walking to the cemetery. Bakura walked besides Yugi, he felt so guilty going to Tea's funeral when he was the one that killed her, or at least he thinks he's the one that killed her.



Everyone was wearing black, of course. Bakura walked up to Tea's tombstone, he looked at it carefully. The tombstone was not very big, and her coffin was really white and small too.



Mai covered her face with her hand and started to cry, tears rushed down her cheek. Joey wiped her tears away, "It's okay, Mai."



Mai shook her head, "No Joey, it's not okay." Bakura and Yugi turned around to look at Mai.




"Tea was my best friend, and whoever killed her is going to have to pay the ultimate price." Bakura shivered as soon as he heard that. He didn't want to pay anything. He knew he was innocent, or he thinks he's innocent. He wasn't sure what to think.



Yugi looked up at the sky, it was dark, and the sky looks like it was about to rain. Mai walked up to Tea's tombstone and placed a red rose on it, "No matter what happens, you'll always be my best friend." Mai whisper.



Yugi felt sorry for Tea, and watching Mai makes him feel worst. "But, I don't get it." said Joey, "Tea has to be drunk or something to go out with Kaiba."



Bakura tried to back away from all the people that came to Tea's funeral.




9:45 PM.



Everyone in the funeral left, accept for Yugi, Mai, Joey, and Bakura. "I can't take this anymore." said Mai, "I have to go."



"I'll come too." Joey followed Mai from behind. "Me too." Yugi said he turned back to look at Bakura, "Aren't you coming too?" he ask.



Bakura shook his head, "I'll stay here."


Everyone left and, Bakura was the only one in the cemetery. Fog was slowly taking over the cemetery. Bakura bended down on his knee, "I swear, Tea, I didn't kill you. You should know that."



"Of course she should." a voice behind him called out, Bakura jump in surprise, he turned around. "Marik!"



A/N- Thank-you for reading this fan fiction, I'm almost done with the story. In the next chapter you'll find out what's Marik up to. Please review.


Thank you.