Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Memoirs ❯ Prelude to Trouble ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Memoirs

By Hikari Briefs

Notes: This fic takes place 5 years into the future. IT IS POSSIBLE TO MAKE AN OC PEGASUS' DAUGTHER WITHOUT MAKING HER A MARY SUE AND I'M HERE TO PROVE IT! Err...anyway...

ON WITH THE FI-

Voice: Wait a second!

Alexi and Hikari: huh?

Voice: I am Random Guy! Write the disclaimer!

Hikari: Drat.

Alexi: Just great. Now we have one of these annoying dudes too!

Random Guy: WRITE THE DISCLAIMER!

Hikari and Alexi: *Eep!* Okay.

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh. However, we do own Tori, the OC, and any other OCs mentioned in this fic.

Random Guy: Better.

Hikari and Alexi: ON WITH THE FIC!

Prologue:

A young girl, around her mid teens, sat in a velvet chair.

"Croquet, it's time..." She hissed.

"I understand, mistress. It is time for you to set your plan into action," Croquet said.

"Yes. Get a flight report for me NOW. Tell them it's for Tori Pegasus," The girl said.

"Yes, I understand. I'll do that right away," Croquet said, walking away to make flight plans.

"Now I will succeed where my father failed…" The girl said, clutching the small book in her hands, for this was her diary…

~*~*~*~

"You beat me again," Joey Wheeler, now 19, said.

"I knew you couldn't beat me," Seto Kaiba, now 20, said.

"ARGH! You always beat me!" Joey complained.

"Of course I do. A puppy like you can't beat his master, me," Seto said.

"I am NOT a puppy dog! It's been five years since you started that whole puppy dog thing and I still can't get you to believe that I AM NOT A PUPPY!" Joey said.

Seto laughed and walked to Joey. "Yes you are," he said, kissing Joey's neck, softly sucking on the skin.

"Seto..." Joey moaned.

The phone rang. "Shit. Such bad timing," Seto growled, letting go on Joey and walking to the phone, answering it. "Hello, Seto Kaiba speaking. What? I'm being called to a meeting? Okay. I'll be there in a few minutes. Bye," Seto said, hanging up the phone.

"What is it?" Joey asked.

"Meeting," Seto growled. "Damn it. I was going to have fun..." Seto sighed and walked out of the room.

Joey laid back and sighed. "Seto..."

~*~*~*~

Seto was riding in his limo, going to the meeting. He hoped it wouldn't take long. He wanted to get home as soon as he could and have fun with Joey. The limo passed by a girl in her mid-teens who seemed to be looking for something. Seto gazed at the girl. He didn't like the look on her face one bit. Somehow he knew she would be nothing but trouble in the near future.

The girl saw the limo pass by. She was certain the man in it was the one she would have to duel.

"Seto Kaiba, I'm going to beat you along with Yugi Motou. Then I will take back what Yugi took," She smirked, walking down the streets again. But first thing was first.

She would get her father's Millennium Eye back from the man who stole it.

END OF PROLOUGE!

Random Guy: Are you making this a Seto/OC? *Is suspicious*

Alexi: HELL NO! It's Seto/Joey, OC/OC, Bakura/Ryou/Mokuba, Yami/Yugi, Mai/Serenity, and Tristan/Tea.

Random Guy: Oh. Why the fuck is it called "Memoirs?"

Hikari: Because…some of the characters (Including two of the OCs) keep a diary in later chapters. The characters will sometimes write memoirs in them, hence the title. Diary entries should make good chapters and we have always wanted to see what it would be like.

Random Guy: Oh.

Xela: *Kills someone randomly*

Alexi: o.O;;; Anyway, what does the OC-oh the hell with it-Tori, have planned? Why is she looking for the Millennium Items? And most importantly, when is her future lover going to show up? All this and more in…

Hikari, Alexi, and Xela: CHAPTER ONE!