Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Memories ❯ Memories-Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Well as said before his is the sequel to The Pharaohs Gift, so there is no confusion here's what happened. (1) Its in the present time (2) Yami Yugi, Yami Bakura, Ryou and Yugi all live together. (3) Ryou and Yami Yugi are dating (4) Bakura is not the nice guy he used to be (5) Malik is in love with Ryou. Ryou will start remembering what Yami did to him soon enough but I decided to be nice to him for a little while.

Memories-Chapter 1

Ryou laughed slightly pushing Yami Yugi away from him, and returned to his studding until Yami picked him up quickly not wanting to leave him alone,

"Yami!" Ryou whined, "I need to finish my homework!"

"Its Friday though, you can finish it tomorrow Ryou." He said planting a gentle kiss on Ryou's lips.

Although Ryou usually melted into Yami's arms he reluctantly pulled away.

"I really need to finish this its due Monday." Ryou said

Yami sighed but let Ryou go back to his work.

"We don't get to be alone that often Ryou, we should take advantage of this." Yami said sitting beside Ryou.

"It was your bright idea to move in together Yami, and you were the one who didn't want to tell Yugi about us." Ryou said moving away from him

"Are you angry with me about that?" Yami asked

"No, not really, because I don't want Bakura to know either." Ryou said a little ashamed.

"We really should tell them, it's not right." Yami said

"Easy for you to say, even if Yugi wanted to hurt you he wouldn't do a very good job of it, but Bakura…" Ryou trailed off

"You know I wouldn't let him hurt you Ryou, ever since we've moved in together he hasn't laid a hand on you." Yami said a little proud.

"I know but I'm also afraid for Yugi's sake…he cares for you a lot you know, I don't want to hurt him." Ryou said.

"I don't want to hurt Yugi either but keeping this from him isn't right or fair for any of us. Bakura and Yugi both think that we all live together so that Bakura wont beat you, which is the half truth, I live with you because I cant stand being away from you." Yami said pulling Ryou into a tight embrace.

"Maybe my work can wait till tomorrow." Ryou said softly.

Yami instantly brightened deeply kissing Ryou until he was on top of the young boy, he loved the feeling of power over another and he loved Ryou. Ryou was always very submissive toward him and he wouldn't have it any other way, Ryou was like a drug and he was totally addicted.

He kissed down Ryou's neck unbuttoning his shirt, he was thankful that Ryou had taken off that damned sweater it always delayed him. Ryou gasped slightly as Yami sucked and gently bit his nipples it sent shivers down Ryou's spine whenever Yami did that. Yami unbuttoned Ryou's pants removing them quickly as he took Ryou's length into his mouth. Ryou arched at the sudden pleasure that ran through his body as he closed his eyes enjoying the feeling of Yami's mouth. Yami brought Ryou to the edge and back without letting him release once. He loved to tease Ryou although he came back to him later. Ryou whined at Yami as he would gently run his hand along Ryou's erection but still would not keep his hand there long enough to let him release. Ryou had, had enough as he pulled Yami into a kiss thrusting his hip against Yami's, not wanting to wait any longer. Yami complied shedding his own clothing and placing Ryou gently on the bed as Yami lay down on top of Ryou again. He kissed Ryou roughly, something Ryou wasn't really used too, Yami was usually very gentle with him but he let it roll of his shoulder a he let himself get lost once again in Yami's kiss. Yami broke the kiss so that he could breathe better as he gently pushed a finger inside Ryou who gasped. Ryou shut his eyes, he almost wished Yami would skip preparing him but knew it would hurt like hell if he didn't so he laid back grabbing the sheet to release some of his adrenaline. Yami slowly drew his finger in and out of Ryou until he felt he was ready for a second and a third, he smiled as Ryou shifted underneath him moaning with every movement. Yami once again deeply kissed Ryou, removing his fingers and replacing them with his erection. Yami groaned at the feeling, Ryou was so tight the heat was a wonderful feeling he loved. Ryou slightly whimpered as a tear escaped his eye that Yami noticed immediately.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked softly

"N-no." Ryou said out of breath "Please don't stop."

Yami nodded his head, as he slowly moved in and out of Ryou not wanting to hurt him. Yami smiled at the blush spread across Ryou's face and chest, as he picked up his pace a little causing Ryou to moan in pleasure. Yami took Ryou's length into his hand steadily moving his hand up and down with the same Rhythm as his thrusts. Yami moved faster upon Ryou not wanting to ever stop, when Ryou cried out releasing into Yami's hand. With Ryou's release it sent Yami over the edge as well as he exploded inside Ryou and collapsed on top of his lover. Ryou nuzzled into Yami's neck not wanting to let go of him but he knew both Yugi and Bakura would be home soon as he slid out from underneath Yami.

"We need to shower." Ryou said

"Great idea, Yami said as he picked up his lover and carried him into the bathroom quietly saying.

"Aishiteru."

"I love you too." Ryou said happily.

Well? What do you think so far? Be gentle I know I portrayed Yami as a jerk in the last one but they don't remember anything…yet. Please Review!