Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Memories ❯ Memories-Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Yeah Chapter two! I feel exhilarated somewhat, I hope you like it as much as I liked writing it! Enjoy!

Bakura walked down the street slowly he hated living together with Yami and Yugi they both bothered the living hell out of him not to mention how Yami acted around Ryou. Ryou belonged to him; he wasn't anyone else's. Bakura wouldn't mind to much if the two were together but something about Yami worried Bakura something in the past that he had done…but he couldn't remember what. Bakura shrugged it off, but contemplated the idea of Ryou and Yami together, could he possibly be happy with him? Malik interrupted his thoughts. Bakura and Malik hadn't been getting along well lately ever since Malik accidentally let his true feelings for Ryou spill out.

"You still angry with me." Malik asked

"Why would it matter?" Bakura said walking past Malik.

"I was just wondering how Ryou was doing." Malik said striking a nerve slightly.

"If you think for a second I would let you touch him…" Bakura stopped and smiled slightly. "Ryou is off limits Malik, didn't you hear he's with Yami now."

"Yami! How the hell did you let that happen!?" Malik yelled

"Ryou is happy, I now and then care you know." Bakura said smoothly.

Malik stormed away from Bakura who gently laughed to himself as soon as he was out of ear range. As he walked up the stairs to his apartment building.

Ryou heard the door open as he quickly threw on his clothes and tried to dry his hair so there would be no suspicion, even though Yami and Ryou had both decided to tell them today he was still a little worried about it…not to mention that they only agreed to tell them they were dating not sleeping together and have been for the past few months. Yami was still in the shower as Bakura coolly walked into his room and looked at Ryou trying to figure out his expression and noticed the shower was on and Ryou's wet hair.

"You left the shower on." Bakura said

"N-no Yami's using it now." Ryou said

"Why isn't he using the one down stairs?" Bakura asked folding his arms.

All Ryou could do was shrug at the question he really didn't have an answer.

"Is there something you're not telling me Ryou?" Bakura asked

Ryou stayed silent not wanting to answer afraid he'd make Bakura angry.

"Ryou please, I wont get angry I promise, but I know you've been keeping something from me. I haven't touched you in days what would make me start now?"

"Sudden rage." Ryou answered

"Please Ryou." Bakura asked

Ryou looked into his eyes still afraid of getting hit but answered anyway. "I…me and Yami are dating now." Ryou said bracing himself for impact although it never came.

"Oh, okay." Bakura said standing up. "I knew something was going on between you two…does Yugi know?" Bakura asked

"N-no not yet, we planed to tell both of you today…your not mad?" Ryou asked amazed.

"No not really…not that pleased that you were keeping it from me." Bakura said.

"I was afraid to say anything." Ryou said

"I can be nice once in a while Ryou, I wasn't always mean." Bakura smirked and left.

Just as the door shut Yami walked out, was someone else in here?

"I told Bakura." Ryou said as Yami quickly went to his side "Did he..!?"

"No, he was actually really calm about the whole thing, I think we blew this out of proportion Yami I don't think they would care too much." Ryou smiled

"I hope your right." Yami said.

Bakura laughed slightly to himself, he knew how crazy Malik was about his Hikari and nothing made Malik angrier than not getting what he wanted. And now Ryou was actually off limits he was lying earlier but now he was telling the truth. He sat down on the couch and turned on the television on and began flipping through the channels. There was an advantage to living together; they had more money now because Ryou's father sent money and so did Yugi's grandfather even thought hey didn't really need it. The place was big and two story, expensive, but nice and affordable too. He sighed not finding anything interesting on turning the television on, when Yugi finally got home.

"Yami! I'm home!"

Bakura smiled slightly, this would be better than any TV show!

I have a quite mischievous Bakura don't I? He's not as mean as I thought I would make him, I hate making Bakura mean! He really cares for Ryou! I can't let him hurt Ryou in my story! That would go against what I think about the two…although I have no reserves against others hurting Ryou…anyway what did you think? Please Review! Thanks to everyone who already has too!