Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Memories ❯ Memories-Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Yeah! Chapter 11 is here! And I have many reviews to go with my other chapters! And Detention (new fanfic) is getting good reviews too! Huza! Anyway enjoy!

Yami ran his fingers through Ryou's hair as he slept. Seto walked in and sat next to Yami wrapping his arms around Yami's waist.

"Feeling neglected?" Yami asked

"No, not really…I got to be on top for once." Seto said pulling away from him.

"I was surprised with him, he barely resisted us." Yami said lying next to the angel.

"Hmmm" Seto said with a nod. "We need to be careful though, you know sooner or later Bakura's going to try something." He said.

"I know, if he knew what was good for him though he wouldn't…I wont give Ryou up without a fight, I let him slip out of my fingers last time…but not this time." Yami took a deep breath "Heal him, he has school tomorrow." Yami said

Seto simply nodded healed Ryou and joined Yami in bed.

Ryou luckily had a dreamless sleep and didn't wake up with Yami or Seto next to him. He found his body to be healed, and although it hurt a little it wasn't bad enough to stay home. Ryou quickly got dressed, and was about to leave but picked up by Yami from behind being thrown over his shoulder and taken back to his room. Ryou looked at him nervously.

"I, I was just going to school." Ryou said defensively

"I know, but about last night…" Yami began

"I didn't do anything wrong did I?" Ryou asked voice cracking slightly

"What? No you were very good…I wanted to tell you that good behavior will be rewarded." Yami said.

"I just want to go to school Yami…please?" Ryou asked

"You will not be put through another night like yesterdays, that was a test of sorts…you passed. Keep this up and you'll be fine, maybe even enjoy yourself a little." Yami said

"C-can I go now?" Ryou asked

"Yes" Yami said giving Ryou a kiss.

Ryou let him, but left as quickly as he could after.

Ryou walked down the street toward his school slowly, he didn't care if he was late, and he didn't much care about anything at that moment. Yami was so confusing; he was the sweet boyfriend he used to be one moment…then the cruel slave owner the next. Ryou was always unsure of himself around him now, afraid to say the wrong thing to make him change into the man he used to be. Ryou was suddenly pulled into the alleyway.

"Ah! Let go!" Ryou screamed thrashing at the figure

"Hikari! It's me!" Bakura said struggling to keep his hold

"Bakura?" Ryou said as he stopped struggling.

"Yes, its just me." Bakura said

"Just you!" Ryou said jumping into his arms "Do you know how much I missed you!" Ryou said breaking down into tears in Bakura's arms.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there for you Ryou, I should never have left you." Bakura said holding Ryou close.

"It's all right, you cant stand up to Yami's power he would have hurt you too…is Malik okay?!" Ryou asked quickly.

"Malik's fine Ryou, are you okay? Yugi told us you were hurt yesterday." Bakura said

"I'm fine, they found a way to cast a healing spell upon me." Ryou said

"Then you're not fine they have hurt you." Bakura said angrily looking in the direction of Setos home.

Ryou looked at Bakura and knew instantly what he was planning.

"No Bakura! Don't fight him!" Ryou said quickly

"What would you have me do? I wont let you go back to him without a fight." Bakura said looking at Ryou in disbelief. "You don't want to stay with him do you?" Bakura asked

"No, nothing would make me happier than to be with you again…but he'll hurt the others if I don't do as he says, that's why I wouldn't let Yugi help me either." Ryou said

"He's using your friends against you?" Bakura asked

"Yes, I don't want him to hurt anyone else." Ryou said, "He is capable of it too." Ryou paused "I remember everything now, how we ran away together and he never found us, came close but he never caught us." Ryou smiled at Bakura "Do you remember?"

"Yes." Bakura said embracing Ryou.

"But its different now…we cant run away, I wont jeopardize my friends lives like that…I cant." Ryou said "But…" Ryou choked back his tears "I cant live with him"

"Ryou we may be able to make Yami the way he was, you said they used a spell to heal your wounds right?" Bakura asked

"Yes, Seto cast it upon me." Ryou said

"Then maybe we can help Yami, maybe this isn't all him." Bakura said

"I don't think it is truthfully, he's mean one moment then kind the next…its like two identities fighting for dominance within him." Ryou paused "But what about Seto?" Ryou asked

"Seto is acting like he used to too?" Bakura asked

"No, not really but he and Yami are together, and have been for a while apparently." Ryou said looking away.

"So he was cheating on you?" Bakura said

"Not that I care now, it doesn't matter anymore." Ryou looked to Bakura "What do I do now? Go back to him?" Ryou asked

"I need you to go back and get whatever spell book they used, then bring it to school tomorrow and give it to Yugi, he will give it to me and Malik and we will see if their isn't anything we can do." Bakura looked at Ryou "I need you to be strong for me just a little while longer Hikari…please tell me you can." Bakura said looking into Ryou's eyes.

Ryou nodded at him. Bakura smiled and kissed Ryou on the cheek but Ryou moved to catch Bakura's mouth before he had a chance to move away. Bakura pulled Ryou into a tight embrace, he wasn't sure if he could kiss Ryou…like he used to. Ryou broke the kiss.

"I have to go now…I'll give Yugi the book tomorrow…I promise." Ryou smiled at Bakura as he walked away.

Bakura sighed deeply…just a little while longer…he said to himself as he walked home prying Ryou would not be put through any more pain.

I know it's a short Chapter but I have mountains of school work, that I should be finishing now but I feel weird not updating, strange obsessive behavior…oh well I hope you liked it! Please Review!