Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Veils ❯ Memories Found ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

I don't Yugioh and I never will but this story is mine.

Midnight Veils

Chapter Four: Memories Found

Meanwhile, at the Kaiba mansion's secret basement, Daniel/Yugi and Oliver/Seto were brought back to their senses and looked around them. They saw the three boys who abducted them from their `father', one boy with dark skin and hair, an albino boy with brown eyes, a punk boy who had a die for an earring, an old man, and two women, one blonde and one brunette.

"Who are you people?" asked Oliver/Seto in a shaking voice. Daniel/Yugi was too scared to move.

"We are your real family and friends," said Solomon, "You two just don't remember."

Daniel/Yugi and Oliver/Seto started to cry because they were confused. They told the others that they were Pegasus' sons and that they wished to go back to their `parents'. They pleaded with their captors to let them go but, they couldn't leave.

"Maybe these will help," said Bakura, who, with the help of the spirit of his Millennium Ring, had stolen back their decks and original clothes. He gave them their decks and started flipping thought them.

"These look familiar," said the two boys as they were looking at the cards.

"They should," said Tristan, "They're your own decks."

Daniel/Yugi and Oliver/Seto started to laugh as they thought, "What's he talking about? These don't belong to us." Then, they looked at a violet-clad mage and a sliver dragon. Their heads started to whirl and they were getting dizzy as they were staring at the cards. The Dark Magician and Blue Eyes White Dragon cards brought back a few memories. They looked up at the others and were able to recognize the people around them.

Meanwhile, Cecelia was losing strength and Pegasus knew why. "They're reclaiming their memories." He growled in his head, "Now I'll lose my darling Cecelia a second time!" He was going to take her to their hotel room and look for his two `sons' when Cecelia completely disappeared. "She's gone again!" he mentally wailed, "They'll pay for this!"

Back at the mansion, Yugi and Seto had all of their memories back and told their friends about what happened when Pegasus captured them. They also were able to remember, even though it was a bit hazy, their lives with Pegasus and Cecelia.

"I'm glad that we're back to normal," chirped Yugi, happily.

"Me too," smiled Seto, "Cecelia was nice but I didn't like being…"

Seto and the happy moment was cut off by Pegasus running and shrieking, "THANKS TO YOU TWO, I'VE LOST MY DARLING CECELIA! WELL YUGI MOTOU AND SETO KAIBA, IF SHE MUST PERISH, SO SHALL THE TWO OF YOU!!!" He whipped out a gun and shot Yugi and Seto. They collapsed on the floor but what he didn't know about was that Mokuba called Security and the Police. They came and dragged Pegasus, who was yelling and screaming, out of the room. Yugi and Seto were rushed to Domino General Hospital and were looked at the doctors. One of the doctors, Dr. Cook, came out and was very relieved.

"How are they?" asked Solomon in a worried voice. The whole gang had come along and was waiting for an answer with grim anticipation.

"Thankfully," said Dr. Cook, "They were shot in the upper arms. Yugi's left and Seto's right. They'll be just fine after the operation."

The next morning, everyone was there to see Yugi and Seto wake up. The boys did just that but as they were trying to get up…

"OW!!!" they yelled because they had landed on their injured arms.

A week later, Yugi and Seto got to go home but their arms were in slings for almost a whole month. When they finally got the slings off, it was Pegasus' trial and was convicted. He didn't get jail time but he was sent to St. James' Clinic for the Criminally Insane for the rest of his life. Industrial Illusions was given to Yugi and Seto to run together because Pegasus had no natural heirs and for all of the bad things he did to them. They ran the company well, Yugi became rich and Seto gained even more wealth. There was Peace and no more nightmares. A month later, Pegasus had been driven so insane from losing his wife a second time that he committed suicide by hanging himself with the bed sheets. He was buried next to his wife and on the tombstone it read: "My love and I will never part, thanks to the angels with eyes of amethyst and azure. For they were our adopted sons and our greatest pleasure."

Owari

Creepy ending huh? Please, I'm begging you! I need input! R&R!!