Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Millennium Gold: The seX Philes ❯ Internet Ad ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This is a collection of PWP hentai stories that I wrote a while back, but never had the nerve to post. This series is based on the show "Chromium Blue", which airs on Showtime. If you've never seen it, watch it!!

This story contains mass amounts of lemon, OOCness, hentai, and just all around fun! I know I must finish TST, but due to the endless prodding of my beta reader, Yami Czarina, I decided to get these out! I hope you enjoy these!!

DISCLAIMER: I don't own YGO, or Chromium Blue. So there.



****Internet Ad****


Is your love life dull and boring? Haven't been made love to in a while? Or do you just wish some of your darkest, steamiest fantasies could become reality?

Well, look no further! Here at Millenium Gold, we specialize in the business of pleasures and creating fantasies. No matter how risque or unusual, we cater to all tastes.

Millenium Gold offers you a choice of three gaming mansions for your hedonistic pleasures, or take a fantasy cruise on one of our three cruise ships for a little sex and fun in the sun to a destination of your choice.

How much does this cost you wonder? That depends on YOU...the more elaborate the fantasy, the more expensive it is.

Mmmm, sounds intriguing, ne? The men and women of MG are well-versed in the ways of all forms of lovemaking, so whatever you want, we got it!

How do you get in contact with us, you wonder? Feel free to email us at seme&uke@sennengold.com, or snail mail us at:

Millenium Gold, Inc.
PO Box 10069
Domino City, JA 10069-6872
Attn: Amethyst and Sapphire

Live out your wildest fantasies through us. Trust us, you won't be disappointed!

Amethyst and Sapphire

MILLENIUM GOLD: Turning ordinary love lives into extraordinary fantasies.


****End Internet Ad****




Well, how'd you guys like that one? The email address is a spoof within itself, as "seme" means dominant and "uke" means submissive.

Who are Amethyst and Sapphire? Why, Yami and Seto, of course. I mean, they make a great team, and with Seto's riches and Yami's cunning, they can make all of this possible. Look for my first chapter to come up soon!!!!