Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Millennium Gold: The seX Philes ❯ Phile 1: Dominate Me ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Here it is..the first file. Here we deal with the wonderful world of bondage, starring one Amethyst and a cartain platinum haired Egyptian. I hope you like it!!

This chapter contains bondage, S&M, loads of yaoi lemon, and degrading uses of fruit and candles. Grab your towels and Motrin, because this chapter is hot!!

DISCLAIMER: I can only wish they were mine. However, they ain't.



~*~ From: rodcontrol@lycos.com
To: Seme&uke@sennengold.com

Subject: My Fantasy


Hello, Amethyst and Sapphire. My name is Malik, and I am sending you this email as a request for a fantasy.

Since most people consider me to be crazy since I own a mind-controliing rod, I haven't had sex in quite a while. There is one thing I wish, and no one else can give it to me. Since you cater to fantasies and such, I figured I'd try my luck here.

I wish to find someone who can dominate me in bed, since I won't allow it in anything else.

To an extent, I like pain, and wish to find someone who can give me that pain. I want someone who can punish me for all my bad deeds like a naughty child. I can pay you handsomely, don't worry about that.

The person who is selected to be my lover for this one night must be beautfiul. I prefer only males, so I'd like someone who can match me in temperament and sensuality. No wusses; I've dealt with enough of that. He must also be well skilled in S&M, and not afraid to do anything.

If you can meet my request, please respond to this letter.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Malik Ishtar ~*~



*~* From: Seme&uke@sennengold.com
To: rodcontrol@lycos.com
Subject: re My Fantasy


Thanks for choosing Millenium Gold to meet your sexual needs. My name is Amethyst, and I myself will be taking your fantasy into considertaion.

Your fantasy will begin this Friday at 9:00 sharp, at Fantasy Mansion #1 on Jay Street. Bring just yourself, and your imagination. Leave your dominate personality and hangups at the door. For this evening, you will be my toy, to use as I please. You want forceful? You've got it. You want a beautiful, fiery tempered, dominant male? You've got it, in me.

Everything will be set up according to how I think it should go down. Don't worry, this will be an experience you'll never forget.

See you Friday!

Amethyst Eyes *~*


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~


Malik Ishtar raced up and down the sidewalk, hurrying to make his way to his nine o'clock fantasy that Friday night. Turning the corner, he stopped in front of the large, imposing-looking mansion and rang the doorbell.

Suddenly, the door opened, revealing a lovely young woman with short brown hair and blue eyes. Malik scowled at her impatiently, but before he could get a word out, she said, "Good evening, Ishtar-san. We've been expecting you. Promptness is a good thing. My name is Anzu, and I will lead you to the gaming room, Right this way, sir."

With that said, she turned and led Malik down a long hallway to a set of double doors. Turning to face Malik once more, Anzu said, "Go on in. Amethyst knows you are here, and is ready for you. Enjoy your pleasures." With that said, Anzu turned and left.

Malik opened the door cautiously, looking around almost suspiciously. Sliding in, he closed the door behind him. He was in a very large bedroom, complete with a fireplace, which was lit. The bed was at least California king sized, with deep purple covers and four tall posts.

Next to the bed sat a table, which held two kinds of lubricant, a riding crop, a set of purple fur lined handcuffs, and a blindfold. He was still puzzling over the blindfold when a voice startled him out of his musings.

"Good evening, Malik."

Malik turned suddenly and glanced behind him. His mouth dropped open in surprise and pleasure. Standing there was the most beautiful man he'd ever seen.

He was a slender creature, with the most amazing tri-colored mop of hair adorning his head. He wore dark purple silk pajama pants with a matching robe, which he left open, revealing his smooth, tanned chest. He also wore soft black slippers adorning his feet, but the most striking thing about him to Malik was his eyes. There were a startling violet color, framed by long, thick lashes.

As Malik gaped in surprise, the man chuckled. Smiling a little, he said coolly, "As you no doubt have guessed, I am Amethyst, and I am here to give you the fantasy you craved. Here are the rules.

"First, you are not to talk until asked a question. Even then, you will address me as "Master."

"Second, do not be afraid of anything I do to you. I will please you, of that I am certain, and you will like it.

"Third, if you choose not to obey me, and want to take the role of seme, you will be punished. Are my rules understood, my beautiful pet?"

Malik, torn somewhere between pissed off and intrigued as hell, managed to croak out, "Yes, I understand."

"You understand, what?"

"I understand, Master."

"Good boy. Now, undress yourself for me. Quickly, I am not in a patient mood."

Hurriedly, Malik tossed his jacket to the floor, yanking his shirt over his head, making his hair dance about wildly. He then kicked his shoes off, unbuttoning and stepping out of his jeans quickly. He moved to take off his boxers, but Amethyst stopped him.

"Leave those on. You've a beautfiul body, my little one. Now, go lie on the bed and wait for me."

Malik turned mutely and did as he was told. He could hear Amethyst follow closely behind him, and his body tensed in nervous excitement. Suddenly, Amethyst was next to him on the bed, holding the blindfold out.

"Sit up, beautiful, and let me blindfold you. First, you will rely on your other four senses. Taste, touch, smell, and hearing. If you guess what I am doing correctly, you will be rewarded. If not, you will be punished. Understood?"

"Yes, Master."

That being said, Amethyst tied the blindfold around his captive's eyes, then moved over to get his tray from the little fridge in a corner of the room. Walking back over to the bed, he checked his assortment of sliced fruits over carefully, then sat next to Malik on the bed. Sliding up next to him, he sat the fruit on the bed, then looked at Malik.

"First smell, then taste."

With that, Amethyst held out a slice of strawberry under Malik's nose, then ran it across his lips. Malik licked the slice of fruit, then bit a small piece. Chewing thoughtfully, he said, "This is strawberry, Master."

"Good boy," Amethyst purred huskily, smiling slightly. "For that, my beauty, you get a reward." Amethyst leaned foward and licked one of Malik's nipples, teasing it to hardness almost immediately. Malik groaned loaudly, then settled back down.

"Again, smell, then taste."

This time, it was a piece of banana. Malik once again guessed correctly, then his other nipple was given the same attention as the first.

The game continued until Amethyst held out a vanilla candle. Malik knew it was a candle--Amethyst had let him touch it--but guessed the scent wrong.

"Naughty, naughty pet," Amethyst purred, sliding a lighter out of his pajama pocket. "I must now punish you."

Amethyst lit the candle until wax began to pool by the wick. Tilting the candle over, he allowed the hot wax to drip onto Malik's bare chest and stomach, eliciting shocked gasps from the boy's throat. Amethyst chuckled darkly, then said, "Guess right the next time, or your punishment will be a lot worse."

"Yes, Master," Malik whispered.

The game drew on, and Malik once again guessed something wrong. This time, Amethyst brought out his nipple pinchers, attaching them to Malik's nipples and causing the boy to cry out in pleasure/pain.

"You like that, my little masochist?" Amethyst whispered.

"Yes, my Master," Malik whispered.

"Then you shall enjoy this," Amethyst said, grabbing the riding crop. Turning Malik over on his stomach roughly, he snatched the boxers off and proceeded to spank Malik with the crop. Malik yelped in surprise, then pain and pleasure as the spanking continued until his bottom was red and stinging. Malik couldn't help it, his arousal rubbed up against the silk of the bedsheets, causing a most pleasurable friction.

"Pain turns you on, doesn't it, slave?" Amethyst hissed.

"Oh, yes Master," Malik gasped out.

"Beg me for the pain, slave."

"Master please, spank me harder!" Malik cried hoarsely.

"Louder, slave."

"Please, Master, PLEASE!" This ended with a near-sobbing cry.

Amethyst smiled, pleased, then spanked Malik harder, causing the boy to orgasm on the spot.

"Naughty, naughty Pet, who said you could come?"

"N-no one, Master. I couldn't help it."

"Is that so, my slave. For that, I must restrain you." Flipping Malik over, he snatched the blindfold off his eyes, then pushed the boy to the top of the bed. Grabbing his cuffs, he quickly chained Malik to the bed by both his wrists, leaving his body wide open for any assault. To his immense pleasure, Malik's erection returned full force, the sheer dominance being displayed better than any foreplay.

"Mmmm," Amethyst purred, his mouth curving in amusement. "My pet loves bondage. I simply must get you off now. I want to see you writhe for me in pleasure."

Grabbing his Kama Sutra almond oil, he proceeded to oil every inch of Malik's body, causing his erection to quiver in excitement. He then took the nipple pinchers off, and sucked on the already overly sensitive nubs unitl Malik writhed in pleasure. Smiling wolfishly, he clamped the pinchers back on, making the boy moan in pained pleasure.

"You're a good little pet, but now I desire to fuck you," Amethyst whispered. "Would you like me to ride that pole, little slave?"

"Oh yes, Master, please."

"Here are the rules. If you come before I do, I will punish you severely. However, I think you won't do that, as I have something to keep you from doing that." Amethyst leaned over to the side, and grabbed a cock ring, slipping it carefully over Malik's erection to rest snugly around his balls. Malik twitched in surprise, then looked at Amethyst with an almost brazen expression.

"Nushi... onegai... yaru ka."

Grinning, Amethyst slowly oiled Malik's erection, then moved over on top of him, sliding down on his length, hissing at the contact. Holding himself still to adjust--Malik was bigger than he'd thought--he looked down at his pet.

Malik's face held a wanton expression, though slightly tinged with pain. His wide lavender eyes seemed to be begging Amethyst to ride him like a jockey. Leaning back on his hands, Amethyst began a slow up-and-down motion that had Malik moaning softly. He continued this motion, until he found himself in a fit of passion.

Bouncing up and down hard, he began to ride Malik hard and fast, pinching the boy's tortured nipples as he did so. Beneath him, Malik was half crying in pleasure, rattling his cuffs in a desperate attempt to get free.

Amethyst stopped suddenly, then turned around carefully until his back was facing Malik. Smiling, he then began to ride Malik again, this time tickling his balls, which had swelled slightly with the need for release. Malik was practically screaming by now, wanting to come as bad as Amethyst did. Amethyst continued to rotate his hips in a figure eight movement, until he could stand it no longer. He slipped off Malik carefully, then removed the cock ring. He then climbed back on top of him, and began to ride him again. Malik had tears of frustration streaming down his face, and Amethyst decided to take pity on him. Fisting his hands in Malik's hair, he gave him a harsh bruising kiss, then leaned his head back, screaming as he came all over Malik's stomach and chest. He stopped, panting, then looked at Malik again. The boy was damn near silently begging him to finish him off.

Amethyst leaned in, and continued to ride him some more, feeling himself get hard once again in the process.

"You want to come, little slave?"

"Yes, Master, please."

"Then do it. Come for me, pet. I want every bit of your release inside me. Do it!"

With a howl, Malik came forcefully, sending Amethyst over the edge again. His orgasm was so strong, he passed out.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~~* ~*~

Malik woke up, shaking his head to clear it. Looking around, he realized he was in his own room back home. Sitting up slowly--his ass still hurt from that spanking--he looked over on his nightstand and saw a lavender-colored rose and letter. He smiled, knowing last night was not a dream. He reached over, and grabbed the letter and rose. He sniffed the rose, smiling slightly. He then opened the letter. It was from Amethyst.

*~* Whenever you desire to be dominated, call on me.

A. E.

PS: Call me Yami.


Malik smiled, knowing he'd call on Millenium Gold again.


~Owari~


Well, how'd you guys like that? That was hard to write, as I don't know much about S&M, but hell, I liked writing it!! Oh and Malik says basically in Japanese, "Master... please... fuck me."


Next chapter coming soon!!!