Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Millennium Moon Items ❯ One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

New Students in School!
 
Lily: I think in this lil fic, instead of inviting OTHER authoresses and authors into my fic, I'll do a self-insert. I've never written a self-insert before, so I'm new to it!
Disclaimer: SHE DOESN'T OWN ANYTHING!
Lily: On with the fic!
 
*^_^*^_^*^_^*
 
Monday
 
“When you do so-and-so, so-and-so will happen, and therefore, that was how so-and-so's famous so-and-so theory was developed!” Mrs. Yamagami[1] seemed to go on and on forever!
 
“Hey, what time's it?” asked a blond-haired boy with a trace of an NYC accent.
 
“2:35, now be quiet! Some people are actually interested in learning about so-and-so's theory!” Yugi chastised the boy, Joey.
 
Yugi has wide purple eyes, a lot wider than most. He sported a crown of tri-shaped hair, which made him a good 5 inches taller than his real height. Yugi was rather small for his age, and if it hadn't been for his bigger friends, he'd probably be down a dumpster by now.
 
“Aw, common Yug'! Dis stuff ain't gonna help us in da future! What's da point?” Joey protested.
 
“Shhhh! Wow! That's amazing! I didn't know that so-and-so did that!” Yugi said in form of a reply.
 
The rest of the gang, which consisted of Tea Gardner, Tristan Taylor, Ryou Bakura, Bakura (his Yami), Mai Valentine, Marik Ishtar, Yami Marik (his Yami), Yami of course, and Duke Devlin all had humongous sweat drops appear.
 
“Class, tomorrow we will have two students join the student body. I just received word of this, and I expect all of you to be on your best behavior!” Mrs. Yamagami was finally done.
 
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!
 
Everyone jumped out of their seats, stampeding to the door, trying to get there first. That is, except for Seto Kaiba, a boy with piercing midnight blue eyes. He stood at least 5 foot 9 and owned his own company, KaibaCorp.
 
Seto calmly gathered up his papers, handed in the appropriate ones and waited impatiently for the crowd to thin. He had to get home earlier today. Mokuba's birthday was coming up on Friday, and he had to assemble the maids together to tell them what to do.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lily: And I think I'll end it like that!
Seto: Bye everyone!
Lily: Nah, just kidding y'all! On with the chappie!
Seto: -_-0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Everyone, that is the gang, was now assembled in the Turtle Game Shop, where they were discussing the new students.
 
“Wonder if they're girls?” Duke thought out loud.
 
“What if they're sexy hot momma chicks?” Yami Marik thought.
 
“What if they're sexy droop-dead gorgeous surfer dudes?” Mai asked.
 
“Aw, shut it ya guys! We'll find out tomorrow!” Joey said.
 
Tristan looked at his watch and jumped up. “Dang! I gotta go guys! I promised I'd help my mom with the groceries!”
 
Mai got up too. “Same here guys. I got a date with the tanning salon.”
 
One by one, they each stood up and went their separate ways.
 
Later on that night, while Yugi was getting ready for bed, Yami, who was already ready, spoke of his feelings.
 
“I have a strange feeling Yugi. The newcomers are different than that of the rest of us.” Yami said, feeling unsteady.
 
“Yami, you're being paranoid! We haven't even met them!” Yugi replied.
 
“I guess you're right aibou. Good night.” Yami drifted off.
 
“'Night Yami…” the young hikari nodded off.
 
 
 
[1]-Mrs. Yamagami is my friend's mom! I don't own her.
 
*^_^*^_^*^_^*
 
Lily: Now THAT is a good place to end! Review please!