Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Millennium Powers ❯ The Items R Broken ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of it’s characters!! Though I still wish I did X3
Crystal is my friend’s, and Trysta my other friend’s character, my characters are Rhenn, Fox, Drako & that should b it but more might come…
Ok I was very, very, very etc. BORED!! So I just went ahead and typed something. Yes it’s YGO I know but I can’t help it Darnit!!!

We finally got them!” Rex said as he ran beside Weevil who was carrying the bag full of the Millennium items…
Shera had told Rex and Weevil if they got her the items she would give them anything they wanted, so of course they accepted…
Suddenly they came to the edge of a rooftop..
Weevil: Great we must of gone on the wrong roof or something…
Rex: Guess I should work on my directions..
Weevil: You think?
Suddenly the edge collapsed and Rex had to grab Weevil’s hand to keep him from falling to his death, unfortunately the items fell.
Weevil: The items!!…
Rex: o come on they can survive a fall…
Suddenly an odd looking train came by and slammed into them as they came into it’s path there was a light and a shockwave… and the train was gone…
Weevil: you had to jinx it…” he said with an odd look…
Weevil and Rex ran as fast as they could to the bottom floor then out the door to the train tracks..
They stood in disbelief..
There on the ground were the Millennium Items scattered in pieces all over the place…..
Rex: O ya we’re dead…
The two slowly walked towards the pieces, and fell to their knees..
Weevil: how could this happen…
Rex: beats me… but like I said, we are so dead…
At that moment, Yugi, Joey, Duke and Tristan we’re passing by.
They were all at Yugi’s house that night sleeping when Rex and Weevil took the items..
Rex and Weevil had just gotten a few feet away when the lights all came on and their voices echoed inside..
Weevil and Rex then ran for it, and the boys decided to chase them down..
Joey happened to look down the alley as they passed and saw Rex and Weevil
Joey: there they are..
Tristan: lets go then…
The boys soon reached the two but Rex and Weevil hadn’t noticed them yet on account of them mourning over their loss..
Yugi: hey wait a minute that’s the top of Millennium Rod!” he cried..
Atamu: but that can’t be…
Rex and Weevil turned in surprise…
Rex: o no they found us!!
Weevil: no dip Sherlock..
The four boys began to look at all the damage..
As this was happening Kaiba and Mokuba we’re driving by..
Mokuba was looking at Kaiba as he talked and happened to glance past him and see the boys..
“Seto stop the car!!” Mokuba cried..
Kaiba slapped on the brakes..
Kaiba: What is it?” he said seeming a little annoyed at this sudden outburst…
Mokuba hopped out of the car and raced around the front and over to the boys..
When Kaiba saw what his brother was doing he too got out and then followed..
Mokuba stopped to let his brother catch up and then once again began to run….
Atamu: this is not good” he said leaning down to pick up half of the Millennium eye…