Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Misery loves company ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I bet you all thought that something had happened to me. Well I have just been very busy. Sorry for the wait.

Chapter 7

Yugi sat at the edge of the bed. There really wasn't much to do but wait for Pegasus to return. He hoped it would be a long wait. Yugi was in no mood to be used like that again. Strangely enough he knew that he must.

Looking around the room for a clock he noticed the room lacked one. How strange. Now he would have no clue how long he had been there. It was a feeling helplessness, not knowing the time. Time was one thing Pegasus could not control. It was consent, ever changing and in control of itself.

He heard the door open. Almost hoping to hide himself from what he was sure to come he slipped under the covers. Hiding under the sheets pretending to be a sleep was the best idea he could come up with at the moment.

"Oh Yugi-boy I know you're not asleep. Look I brought something for you." Pegasus smiled at what Yugi would find.

Slowly he opened his eyes. "Joey!" Yugi eyed Joey for all he was worth. He couldn't believe it. Never in his whole life had he been so happy to see Joey. The small boy was about to run up to his friend when he caught the whole picture.

Joey was in a loincloth that barely covered him. There was a collar and a leash with Pegasus holding the other end. Lightly, to show Yugi that Joey was his slave he tugged the leash earning him a whimper.

Yugi turned to Pegasus. His eyes pleading. "Please let him go. Please. I'm the one you wanted not him. It's not fair that he should be in pain." Tears glistened in his eyes. Hoping against all he knew that Pegasus would leave him alone.

Pegasus chuckled. /Poor little Yugi. He has no idea what I'm going to do. /

To Yugi's surprise and delight Pegasus removed the collar. Turning to leave he said, "I hope you two have fun."

------------------

The room devoid of words. Both stood in silence. Neither one daring to move. Their eyes locked trying to find the words that would express their joy a seeing one another alive and for the most part well.

Tears once again entered Yugi's eyes. Unable to contain his joy he ran over to the blonde, "Joey!" His arms encircled his friend's waist. As if he was trying to bury all the events that had led up to this moment. His head buried in Joey's stomach. Being the only part he could reach.

Tears wet the blonde. Joey looked down at the child's head. It broke his heart to see the other boy cry. He bent down gathering him in his arms. Joey put his head in Yugi's hair. It had to have been the softest he had ever felt. Smelling the soft strands of hair he noticed that even in this state, Yugi's hair still smelled as sweet as ever.

"Yugi." The boy lifted his head. Tears still damp but otherwise gone. A twinge of pain entered Joey's mind. Pegasus would most likely harm his friend if he didn't do as he was asked. But even though he was given those orders, he would make it the best time Yugi would every have.

He lifted his small friend in his arms. The blonde looked lovingly in to the other's confused eyes. To reassure Yugi that everything would be all right he drew their bodies closer.

/So warm/ Yugi could feel the sweltering heat from Joey's body. He began to relax a bit. This was Joey. His friend. Someone he cared very deeply about. As long as Joey was there, he felt like nothing could hurt him.

The softness of the bed brought him back. Joey hovering over him, he heard the sound of a soft crying as well. Looking up at Joey he saw tears. "I'm sorry Yugi. I really am. But I love you." Yugi felt his heart explode. Someone loved him. Someone really loved him. But it wasn't just anyone; it was Joey, his friend. Someone who cared about him now loved him.

Yugi brought his hand up to Joey's wet check. "Joey"

Sensing that it was all right Joey kissed the other. Soon they both lost their breaths. It was indescribable. Never before had Yugi been kissed like that. It was as if Joey had sucked the air right out of him. Yugi turned his head and panted trying to regain his breath. Joey smiled down at his soon to be lover.

His lips tingled at the loss. Regaining his calm, Joey once more captured the others lips.

After they parted once more, Joey trailed the kisses across Yugi's jaw line.

Joey's nimble fingers began to unbutton the other's pajama top. Yugi blushed at his own flesh being exposed. Bringing their eyes together Joey whispered "You are so cute when you blush." This only caused the blush on the latter's face to brighten.

Discarding the top, Joey kissed down the smooth chest stopping at the nipple. Taking the piece of flesh in his mouth the blonde made little nips at the nub while running his thumb over the other.

Yugi's head lulled back in pleasure. He could feel himself becoming more and more aroused. Every inch of his skin felt like it was on fire.

Hands began to roam Yugi's stomach only to stop short of the pajama bottoms. Joey looked up into the amethyst pools the question went unasked yet it was answered with a little nod of Yugi's head.

Slowly Joey drew down both the pajama bottoms and the boxers, revealing the erection beneath. Yugi licked his lips waiting for Joey to reveal his own. Smiling at his friend the blonde boy removed the cloth.

The tri color haired boy's eyes widened at the sight. It was like some erotic dream that had never been dreamt.

Joey turned away from his soon to be lover to roam through the end table. He smiled, pulling out a small tube. Slowly he spread Yugi to gain accesses to the hidden entrance. Coating his finger most generously with the crystalline substance, Joey slowly worked his way into Yugi.

At the contact Yugi began to moan. "Joey please." He begged.

The blonde kissed his lips "Shh there is no rush. I don't want to hurt you." Joey added another finger, spreading and stretching his young lover. Deeming him ready Joey removed his fingers to coat his hard on with the clear goo.

Joey brought his lips to Yugi's kissing him gently as he entered the other's body.

Never before had Joey felt anything as tight. It almost hurt to be inside him. Stilling inside Yugi to give him time to adjust to the new feeling he prayed that he wasn't hurting his friend. Yugi on the other hand had never felt anything that wonderful. Through the pain he could feel the love that Joey had for him. It was nothing like Pegasus.

Slowly Joey began to move. Yugi opened his eyes that he hadn't even realized had been shut. "Joey look at me." He pleaded. Joey stopped moving to look in his eyes, Pulling the blonde's head down they shared a passionate kiss.

Feeling bolder Joey increased his pace as Yugi's arms gripped Joey's back trying to increase the pressure.

Their breaths came out as pants.

"Ah Joey I love you!" Yugi came suddenly. Both the words spoken from Yugi's lips and the increased pressure from Yugi's climax caused Joey to finished as well.

Joey pulled out of Yugi right before he collapsed next to him. "Yugi, did you mean what you said about loving me?" Joey hoped with all his heart that it was true.

His tired violet eyes turned to Joey. "Of course I love you. I can't explain why. There are just too many reason why I should love you."

Joey was almost at tears. "I need you to do something for me. Don't let this destroy you. What ever he does please, please don't let it ruin you." Cried Joey.

Wrapping his arms around the blonde he spoke softly "I promise."

The two lovers fell asleep in each other's arms oblivious to the fact that Pegasus had been watching them on a hidden camera.

Hours later Joey was a woken by the sound of a door opening and closing. Turning his head he gazed in pure hate at the man responsible for them being there.

As the platinum blonde neared the bed Joey drew his friend closer. His eyes almost daring him to try something.

Nearing the bed Pegasus stripped to nothing. Going on the bed he pulled the covers down exposing the sleeping Yugi's nude backside.

"Hold him tight. And if you try to stop me I can always destroy what you have come here for." Warned the blonde. With that he entered the small boy with no preparation.

Suddenly Yugi woke up to the pain of having someone inside of him. It hurt more than anything he had ever felt. He looked up to see Joey crying as he was held tight against his chest. Quickly his mind realized who was inside of him.

After the release Pegasus pulled out and headed for the door. Before leaving he turned to Joey. "Oh Joey-boy you are to be back in your room in one hour." He left leaving the crying boy gripping his friend.

I never said that I was nice. I will try and update soon. As for "In the Most Unlikely of Places" I still have to get my friend to do a disk recovery from when it was accidental erased.