Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Misery loves company ❯ chapter 6 ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Thank you thank you thank you. I really mean it you all really did make me feel better. Now I know that as long as there are people like you guys out there then there is a chance for a better tomorrow.

Morning came all too soon for Yugi. He knew now what Pegasus wanted and what he must give. The worst part in Yugi's mind was the fact that Joey had let himself be taken. And if what Pegasus said was true then he was not nearly as gentle to Joey as he had been to him. Pegasus still hadn't woken up. With the silver haired man's arms wrapped around him in a loving fashion there was no way to get up and not wake the other. Still he could feel pain from the night before. Yugi decided that it didn't matter if he woke Pegasus. He needed a shower to wash away the filth.

Slowly Yugi squirmed away from the arms that held him. "I was wondering when you would wake, Yugi-boy." Yugi's head snapped back to the other. Pegasus was propped up on one elbow, his eyes gleaming with joy. A calm smile lay happily on his face.

Yugi looked back in horror. `Not again?' Was the only thought in his head.

"I think I may have taken it too fast." Pegasus commented aimlessly.

/You think?/ Yugi thought but never spoke. Bringing his legs close trying to hide his naked body.

Laughing he spoke "No don't worry. I won't touch you now." Pegasus peeled away the covers revealing his hardened member.

Pegasus raised his hand, using his index finger he motioned for Yugi to come closer. "I want you to touch it. He whispered.

"I really need a shower." Yugi slid off the bed and ran to the shower, leaving Pegasus smiling.

-------------------------

The hot water felt so good on his sore body. Washing away the dried blood and semen. H felt almost renewed as if there was hope. He prayed Joey was alright.

He leaned his body against the cool tile of the wall for support. Both the elements made him feel refreshed. In the shower he felt safe.

He heard the door open. He could see Pegasus's head in the doorway. Pegasus smirked then left.

/What was that all about/Yugi wondered.

----------------------------

"What do you want?" Joey snarled.

Snarled was a good word for it. Since he looked the way he did. Still in the room he was nude only clothed in a flimy loincloth that barely cover his private areas. His body on the floor like an obedient dog waiting for his master's next command. A leash and collar added to the picture, bound him to the bedpost.

"I said what do you want?"

Joey stared back at Pegasus. "Get on the bed. All four."

Joey did what he was told. Knowing that Pegasus would ask him to remove the loincloth he did so in foresight if only to avoid hearing his voice.

Joey could feel the heat from the other's body as he lay on him slightly but had not entered him.

"You know that your friend is a good fuck." Joey felt the other slowly enter him. "I have never been so sexually satisfied." He lay completely in the other. "Do you have any idea what it was like? To shatter innocence and make him cry." Pegasus started to move violently. He didn't care how Joey felt. All that mattered was how he was feeling and his voice recalling the night before.

"Don't worry I was gentle as I could be. But I still must have hurt Yugi-boy. He was crying. Oh but it's ok. He did enjoy himself. He must have since I made him come."

Joey's heart felt like it was going to explode. As Pegasus raped him again he was telling Joey about his night with Yugi. He hated Pegasus for it! Telling him how good his friend was, how he cried in pain and moaned in pleasure. The only thing that Joey could see in his mind's eye was Pegasus raping Yugi. He could see Yugi's face. Tears running down thought the slits of his eyes. Eyes closed tight trying to keep the tears in and the pain out. Little sobs vibrating in his throat. And Pegasus smiling at the picture.

Suddenly Joey felt warm sprites of come enter him. He knew Pegasus was done. At least he hoped. He hoped that Pegasus would get up, leave and let Joey drift of to sleep in a world where no one could harm him, Tristen and Yugi.

But Pegasus' voice mocked his silent wish. "Oh but Joey-boy I want to talk to you." Silently Joey sat up and faced Pegasus. "You know you really shouldn't keep secrets from you friends." Joey's eyes widened. He wouldn't. He couldn't. He knew Joey's secret, about his past. Would he really tell Yugi?

"You should have seen his eyes when I told him everything. About you prostituting, Tristen and even the fact that you are here. I even told him about you begging for him. He was really surprised."

Pegasus took time to glance at Joey. Mix with shock and anger he was quiet. "I feel bad for you, I really so. And Yugi of course. I bet he's really lonely."

Pegasus dressed himself back into his suite ready to start the day. He leaned down to Joey bringing his mouth close to the blonde's ear. "I think I know what will make both of you very happy. I'm going to let you visit him. You're going to spend the night. And before the night is over you will have had him!"

Dumbfounded Joey didn't even realize that Pegasus had left.

How could he...He couldn't. It was impossible for him to even think about doing something like that to someone he loved. Wait he loved him? Joey loved Yugi? Joey loved Tristen and Tristen loved Joey but they still both had a special part of their hearts for the little guy. There was no way that he could rape someone he cared about so much. And he decided that's what he was going to do.