Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ More Than Just a Crush ❯ A New School ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1- A New School

I've read so many (and enjoyed so many) fan fictions that have you as the main character. They are so much fun to read! So, here I give you, a You X Ryou Bakura fan fic!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You sighed, wondering how the hell you left your old school without much of a fight. Now, you have to start all over again at a school which you didn't know anything about. It's gonna be one hell of a time trying to fit in, you thought knowing that you would have to start over in the senior year of high school- a very hard time to start over. Especially since it's in the middle of the school year.

Aw, hell, you thought. Maybe I'll be able to see some very cute boys! You giggled at the idea. Your old school obviously wasn't home to the cutest boys. Then you began to drift off into a deep sleep, dreaming about what the boys were like at Domino High.

~*~THE NEXT MORNING~*~

You get dressed into your new school uniform- that oh so tiny mini skirt. I guess basketball's out of question, you thought to yourself; laughing at the idea of girls playing basketball in their skirts.

Then you were out the door, ready to tackle down any obstacles between you and making a ton of friends.

In no time, you were at school, and the teacher was about to announce the fact that you were a new student. You smiled at your first period teacher. I don't want to get on the teacher's bad side so quickly, you thought to yourself, since the teacher seemed so strict and uptight. You had also noticed that when she walked in the whole class had gone silent.

" (your name) , please come up." Her voice surprised you. You had expected a harsh voice, but her voice had been soft and almost soothing. Then you walked from the dark corner of the room to her.

"Everyone, this is (your name) . I hope you will make her feel welcome." While she was speaking you got a view of all of your classmates. You recognized a few of them, since they were famous- Otogi, the maker of Dragon, Dice, and Dungeon, Seto Kaiba, the multi-millionaire of the infamous Kaiba-Corp, and Yugi Motou, the King of Games. But they didn't really catch your eye- they weren't like the person before you. He had long white hair and blue eyes. He was so kawaii! You let out a tiny giggle, but then remembered that you were in front of the class, and would look like a total dork.

" (your name) , there's an empty seat next to Bakura."

"Um… ok," you said shyly. Your heart started to race. Why? This is so weird! I don't even know the guy! But, it seems like I already know him. It's like he's special… I know that there's more to him than just a cute face!

You took your seat next to him and quickly pulled out a text book to hide your face. You could feel yourself blush in his presence. If he says "hi" to me, I- I…, your thoughts trailed off. You knew that if he said "hi" that you'd giggle your head off.

But he didn't say "hi" to you. You were kinda relieved, but sad at the same time. Does this mean that he doesn't even care about me? Oh wait, he doesn't even know me! I have got to summon enough courage to talk to him!

~*~AFTER SCHOOL~*~

Well, it took you the whole day to find the courage to talk him, but you did find the courage. It turns out that you are in every single class with him, except the electives. You sigh, still not satisfied with being in the classes that you are in with him. Then you spot him, alone, leaving school grounds. Your heart jumps into your throat, and you practically sprint towards him, but slowed remembering that you were wearing a mini skirt and you didn't want him to know that you liked him… yet.

"Hi, um, it is Bakura, isn't it," you said, knowing well of what Bakura's name was.

"Yes, it is. And you are (your name) . So, how was your first day at Domino High?" His eyes sparkled such a magnificent blue that you just had to pause to look into his eyes.

"Oh, yes, my day," snapping out of your dreamy look. "It was great! There are a lot of really nice people here." Especially you, you thought. Yes, you're very nice. Yum, yum… Oh no! No dirty thoughts! No more dirty thoughts! Argh! (your name) , you dirty girl

"I remember when I was new here. It was really easy to fit in since everyone was so nice to me." Bakura looked into your eyes. You stared into his eyes thinking that of course it was so easy for him to fit in since he had a beautiful face like his. You giggled to yourself, but your giggles soon turned to loud laughter.

"Hmmm? What's so funny?" He asked with the most kawaii confused face you had ever seen in your life.

"I'm sorry," you started while stifling your laughs. "Just thought about something really, um, funny. It about you, you know…"

He smiled again, and once again your heart melted away. "Well, bye, (your name) , I have to go. It was really nice to meet you. See you tomorrow!" He started to turn away.

"Well, bye!" You said with a little strain in your voice. "But, um, Bakura, I'm going in that direction too! I don't think we need to say good-bye yet!" You ran up to him.

He turned to look at you. "Oh, so I suppose we won't be saying good-bye yet. So, where do you live? Do you live in that apartment over there?" He pointed out an apartment.

Your heart did a flip. He had pointed to the apartment your family was currently staying at. "Um… yeah. What a coincidence, huh?" You laughed nervously even though you wanted to burst out laughing with happiness.

END OF CHAPTER 1

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Oh wow! You just found out that you live very close together! This opens up many bold opportunities! I promise that the next chapter will be much more interesting! Remember, love isn't made in a minute! Wait… that did not sound right…