Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ More Than Just a Crush ❯ It’s a Date! Um… Maybe Not… ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1- It's a Date! Um… Maybe Not…

Mangadrawer: I want to first thank the people who commented on this fan fic! Thank you! If you like fan fics about Bakura, then read Darkness Within, my other fan fic!

Bakura: Yeah, it's about me.

Mangadrawer: Oh, there you are! Now I can start writing about you! [Hugs]

Bakura: Nooo! You write too many fan fics about me!

Mangadrawer: But I love you! That's why I'm going to write a choose your own adventure fan fic, so I can finally have you!

Bakura: Noooooooo!

Mangadrawer: [Pulls him away] Well, enjoy the second chapter! Oh yeah, Sparrow666, you get both of them since they're in the same body. (I don't like them separate… It's weird.)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You are in your room, giggling madly. You had just found out that Bakura lived in the same apartment complex as you! And guess what! Your family lived in the apartment room right next to his! Room 802! He lived in room 801! You started to giggle again, thinking about all the possibilities.

How could it get any better!, you thought. It's like a dream come true! You pinched yourself hard to make sure that you were not dreaming, and you were not. Wow. I could go over to his room and just- oops! No hentai thoughts, no hentai thoughts! You giggled madly. Maybe I should drop by his place… Nah, it'll be too obvious, anyway I just saw him a few minutes ago.

"Hmmm… What to do…" you said aloud. "Maybe I should just try on some sexy outfits, if I have any. You giggled again. You looked at your closet. It was very small. Most of your clothes were on your bed. "I guess I'll put my sexy outfits in the closet." Then you started to try on a few outfits. Most were too small and you thought to yourself that you have to go shopping soon. But finally found an outfit. It was a (skirt length) skirt. It was (color) and had (anything else you wanna add to your skirt) . You were wearing a (color) (type of shirt) . You examined yourself in the mirror. The outfit really showed off all of your sexy curves. You laughed, visualizing Bakura seeing you in this outfit. You started to slip out of your outfit to regular clothes when someone knocked on the door.

You quickly put on your (type of shirt) back on, and went to answer the door. You thought to yourself, whoever is at the door will get a little reward for knocking at this time.

You opened the door, and to your surprise, Bakura was standing there. He had changed out of his school uniform into dark blue jeans and turquoise t-shirt with a jean jacket over it.

"You look all dressed up. Are you going out?" he asked.

You expected him to say "Are you going out on a date" but he didn't. "Um, actually, no. I was just seeing if I needed to shop for clothes anytime soon," you half-lied.

He quickly scanned you, and looked back into your eyes and smiled. "With that outfit, I doubt that you need to."

"Oh, so you like it?" He likes it! He likes it!

"Of course. It looks very good on you."

Oh wow! He said that it looks good on me!

"Anyway, I'm here because I wanted to show you around Domino."

"Oh…" For second, you thought that he was going to ask you out… "I'd really appreciate that. Thank you. You've been so nice to me!"

He smiled again. ^_^ Yes, that really, really cute smile!

You smiled when he smiled. You just couldn't help it. He was just too cute to not smile when he smiled!

"So, are you ready, (your name) ? Just wondering if you want to change into something else that isn't as flashy."

"Hmmm… Yes, you're right. I look like I should be going to a club, not walking around to explore Domino." You laughed. "Well, wait for me, k? I'll be quick!" You closed the door and practically ran to your room to find something to wear. Every second without Bakura was wasted time. You figured that you'd settle on a plain (color) tank and (color) shorts. You quickly jumped into a pair of flip flops and opened the door to join Bakura.

"Hmmmm… Now you look too casual." He smiled in a jokingly matter.

"Hey, don't make fun!" you said pretending to be hurt by the comment. Now we really do sound like a couple! You silently giggled in your mind.

"So, where to?" he asked.

"Hmmm… Where does everyone hang out? At my old school everyone hung out at the mall."

"Well, then lets go to the arcade. That's where my friends hang out. You know Anzu, Yugi, Jonouchi, and Honda?"

You vaguely recalled the names. You knew Yugi, but the others you didn't really know about. "Um, I know who Yugi is but the others… Are they in our first period class?" you said knowing that you probably forgot all about the classes after you met Bakura in the first class.

"Yeah, they are. You should meet them. I'll introduce them to you."

"Oh. Ok," you said, but you were disappointed because you didn't want to learn about them, you wanted to learn more about Bakura. Oh well, you thought to yourself. Maybe after our, um, "date", I'll be able to learn more about him. Besides, he lives next door to me! Love always takes time!

END OF CHAPTER 2

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Darn! I was going to make it more interesting this chapter! But oh well… Like I said before, love isn't made in a minute! Next chapter is going to be about the little intro to Yugi and buds and what happens when you get bored and leave them. But not Bakura! Hehehe…