Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ More Than Just a Crush ❯ A Kiss Goodnight ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3- A Kiss Goodnight

Mangadrawer: I'm back!

Bakura: Oh wow. She's really excited about this chapter.

Mangadrawer: Well, actually I'm excited because I've read the reviews on my fan fiction! Thank you, nenagh2414! But I am excited about this chapter `cause I get to kiss you!

Bakura: You've kidding me, right?

Mangadrawer: I get to prove you guys wrong! Wrong, wrong, wrong!

Bakura: You scare me.

Mangadrawer: But I was right… I was right about your eyes being blue!

Bakura: Are you not forgetting something?

Mangadrawer: They said that your eyes were brown…

Bakura: Well, that's me in the anime, not in the manga. I'm the original. But aren't you forgetting something?!

Mangadrawer: Yup! And you're the Bakura from the manga! I love your eyes! *sigh*

Bakura: Great… You're ignoring me…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You walk into the arcade with Bakura. You spot a club before you walk in. Maybe I'll go over there after I get bored at the arcade. Perhaps I could persuade Bakura to join me. You giggle silently at the idea. You couldn't imagine Bakura at a club.

You see Yugi, Anzu, Honda, and Jonouchi crowded around one of the arcade games. They see you with Bakura and walk towards the both of you.

"Hey, Bakura, isn't that the new kid?" asks Jonouchi.

"You're (your name) , aren't you? I'm Anzu, nice to meet you." She smiles, which makes you want to retch.

What a fake smile, it disgusts me! "Nice to meet you too." You force a smile.

"So, what do you guys want to do?" asks the short kid, Yugi.

"Do you guys always hang out at the arcade? Maybe we should go to the club across the street for a little change," you suggest.

You see that Yugi is blushing.

"Sounds good to me," says Anzu. "I haven't danced in a long while!"

"Same here!" Jonouchi smirks. "There'll be a lot of pretty girls…."

"Yeah! That's right!" Honda drools.

That's disgusting! What pervs! I wonder what Bakura thinks of the idea? You glance at Bakura. Hmmm… He seems unsure of the idea. "So, Bakura, what do you think?"

"Well, if you guys are going…"

"Ok! That settles it! We're going to the club and out of this noisy arcade!" you said, with excitement. Perhaps I can use this to get closer to Bakura!

You and Bakura, well, the others are there too, but what do you care! You guys walk across the street to the night club. You can hear the music booming from outside of the club. You walk inside, with Bakura at your side, but as soon as he's inside, he walks towards the bar. Hmmm… not the kind of guy to want to dance or socialize I presume. Oh well, I'll just hafta drag him to the dance floor.

You follow Bakura, and touch his arm. Sure enough, he turns around to see who it is. "Hey, Bakura, this is a night club, you know. We're supposed to dance!" You grab his arm and pull him away from the tables. At first, he trys to pull from your grip, but gives up.

You smile. "Come on Bakura! Lets dance!" You pull his hands to your waist and squeeze against him. He tenses up, but then relaxes. He sighs, but goes on with what you wanted him to do.

You close your eyes for a moment. He felt so warm against your body. His touch just seemed to make you feel like you were somewhere else.

" (your name) , hey, (your name) ."

"Hmmm…?" you said dreamingly.

"Are you thirsty? Would you like something to drink?"

You finally snapped out of your dreamy daze. "Um, yeah, sure."

You walked with Bakura towards the bar. You noticed that the others were no where in sight. You looked down at your watch. It was later than you expected.

"So, what would you like?" Bakura asked, his eyes as beautiful as always.

"Um, a beer."

He semed a little surprised at your choice, but bought you a beer, nontheless. He himself got water. The both of you drank in silence. You felt yourself slowly getting drunk. You actually almost fell asleep.

"Hey, (your name) , I think you're getting drunk." He took away your can of beer.

You tried to protest, but was too tired to. You nearly slipped of your chair, but Bakura supported your body.

"I told you that you were drunk. Lets get going, (your name) ," he said softly. You stood up, with the help of Bakura, and leaned against him, so you wouldn't fall. He guided you towards the exit, with absolutely no impatience at all. Something you liked about him.

You fell asleep in the taxi, and when you were woke up, you were at the apartment complex, and Bakura was guiding you up the stairs to both of your apartment rooms. Then you were at the door of Bakura's apartment room and heard the door open. You felt yourself fall onto a bed, and you heard something like "goodnight". Then you felt soft lips on yours- a kiss goodnight. You felt a blanket pulled over you and footsteps leading out of the door. Then, all went black.

END OF CHAPTER 3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I had so much fun writing this chapter! I hope that was interesting enough for you, `cause it can't get anymore interesting before it gets R rated! Which I can't imagine myself doing… Anyway, I'll be updating soon, since I want to know what happens!

Bakura: So, that's what happens…

Mangadrawer: Omigosh! I've just remembered something! You should have brown eyes!

Bakura: Why…?

Mangadrawer: Well, because this website is for fan fiction on anime, and the anime version of you has brown eyes…

Bakura: [eyes turn brown] That was weird.

Mangadrawe: Nooooo! I like your eyes blue!

Bakura: [eyes turn back to blue] It gets weirder and weirder…

Mangadrawer: I only like to write about the manga version of you since you're the original, so that settles it!

Bakura: Settles what?

Mangadrawer: That your eyes will be blue.