Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ More Than Just a Crush ❯ Another Kiss?! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4- Another Kiss?!

Mangadrawer: First off I'd like to thank those of you who reviewed this fan fic! Thank you! It's made me so excited to write this chapter!

Bakura: I told you all, she is crazy!

Mangadrawer: Don't say that! You were the one who kissed me!

Bakura: Well, you were the one who made me kiss you! You wrote up the story!

Mangadrawer: Then why are we arguing then!

Bakura: ???

Mangadrawer: I'm the one writing!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You wake up, still a little disorientated, probably a hangover from drinking last night. All of the sudden you snap awake. Where the hell am I?! This wasn't your room. You tried to remember what had happened last night.

I know that I was at a night club and I got drunk. Then Bakura lead me back to his apartmentl room, not mine. I wonder why…And then… He kissed me! Now I remember! He kissed me, he actually kissed me!

You get out of your bed- no, Bakura's bed, you remind yourself- and look around the room. It's tidy, very tidy in fact. You saw that there was a note on his desk.

(your name) ,

Sorry I didn't wait for you to wake up. I told your parents where you were staying, so you don't need to bother explaining because I did that for you. I hope you didn't mind me not bringing you to your apartment- I didn't want to bother them, it was late. You can go ahead and leave if you want to; your apartment's next door anyway. Sorry, I didn't show you around Domino like I wanted to, I'll show you around today if you want to.

Ryou Bakura

You read the note. "Hmmm… nothing about the kiss he gave me. Maybe I was dreaming… No way! I know that he kissed me! I just don't know why… Maybe he really does like me, but he's really good at concealing his emotions! I never saw that one coming!" You giggle again; remembering the feel of his soft lips. "I guess I'll be hanging out with him again, since I didn't see much of Domino. Last night really did feel like a date!" You giggle again, remembering how you were thinking that it wasn't really a date, but still insisted on it being one.

You walk out of his bedroom, and notice that no one was there. Of course! That's why he could let me in `cause he doesn't live with his parents! You look around to make sure that you were correct and sure enough you didn't see any things that parents would have lying around.

You walked out of his apartment- still wondering why he wasn't living with his parents- and walked into your own apartment room. You noticed that your parents were not again. I guess Bakura really did do a good job of convincing my parents that we didn't do anything… You went into your room and changed into jeans and a plain t-shirt. You went out and started down the stairs. I hafta go shopping. I have absolutely no cute clothes! Oh wait…I don't know where the mall is. "Aw, shit," you mutter to yourself. You had just walked down those stairs and now you found out that you didn't know where the hell the mall was.

" (your name) , so you are finally awake." You looked up and saw that Bakura was the one who was talking to you.

"Hey! Is that supposed to be funny `cause it's not!"

"No, it wasn't," he smiled. "So, where were you headed to?"

"Well, actually now I can be going somewhere. So, where's the mall!"

"You wanted to go shopping?"

"Of course! I'm so lucky that you came just at the right time!" You wrapped your arms around his arm and snuggled against him. Then you leaned closer to his face and pushed your lips to his. He was surprised, but he didn't pull back. He slid his hands around for waist then up to your back and pulled you a little closer to him. His way of touching you never ceased to amaze you. He had a way of being so gentle, caring, and loving. You closed your eyes. But the kiss was incredible. There was no french kissing (ew, that is so not hygenic), but just the touch of his lips… And how his kiss wasn't hungry, not like some of the other guys you've kissed, but just like his touch, it was loving. You didn't want the kiss to end, but finally Bakura broke the kiss.

You felt the touch of his lips linger a bit on your lips, you didn't want the feeling to leave you, but it eventually left. You were breathless, not just because of his kiss, but because it was such a wonderful sensation that was impossible to describe in words.

"That was amazing," you almost whispered, still breathless. You touched your lips.

He looked kinda breathless himself. He blushed slightly at your comment, and simply smiled. There was a silence, like you were both in deep thought.

"Why did you kiss me?" Bakura asked.

"Just to return your kiss that you gave me last night."

"So, you did know that I kissed."

You smirked. "You're an awfully good kisser, so was this your first kiss?"

"I thought I already kissed you a first time."

"No, that wasn't a real kiss. So, answer my question. You don't seem like the kind of person to kiss many girls.

"No, I'm not. Yes, that was my first, well, "real" kiss, like you say."

You looked up into his eyes and smiled. "You're a natural at this."

"Why thank you, so what did we talk about before our, um, kiss? Something about going to the mall- am I not correct?"

"Yeah, I need new clothes, so are gonna take me?"

"After that kiss how could I refuse? Anyway, we can walk to the mall, its's pretty close." He walked to the direction of the mall and you followed him. While you walked you thought, So, are we boyfriend and girlfriend? You know what, I know that he cares about me, so we should be boyfriend and girlfriend. You giggled, and looked at Bakura, who was in front of you, and smiled.

END OF CHAPTER 4

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ok, so how did you like that! I know that I said that it couldn't get more interesting than the last chapter, but I lied! >_< So, how did you like the kiss? Review! Review!

Mangadrawer: Awww… Bakura, you're soooo sweet. Giving me a kiss to apologize for calling me crazy…

Bakura: You made me do it. Anyway, why are you making me say this?

Mangadrawer: Um… because I was bored?

Bakura: You are the author.

Mangadrawer: Well, it just so happens that I like arguing with myself. [crosses arms]

Bakura: Hey… I remember that you wanted to say something after this chapter…

Mangadrawer: Oh yeah! I wanted to say that I'm gonna give myself a reward after I write a new chapter for my fan fic! That would be that I would review on my own fan fic so I can see my the reviews you peoples wrote for me! Then I'd get pumped up to write more chapters, so it's a win-win situation! See ya!