Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ More Than Just a Crush ❯ "I Love You" ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5- "I Love You"

Mangadrawer: Oh my god! I can actually see my reviews without having to post reviews on my own fan fic! *cries*

Bakura: [sighs]

Mangadrawer: *stops crying* I read this one comment and it said that I should add more drama to my fic, like a problem. And to answer that, I have thought about a problem. [grins menacingly]

Bakura: [walks away] You definitely scare me.

Mangadrawer: Oh yes I have, I've thought out this chapter completely! Of course maybe it's not a big enough problem… But I will make it a big problem! Hahahaha!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You walked into Domino Mall. To your surprise, it was actually pretty big, unlike the mall in the place you had lived before.

"So, where do you want to go first?"

Your stomch gurgled. "Oops, um, does that answer you question?"

He smiled, "I guess we'll eat first." The both of you walked towards the food court, but was stopped by this girl with a ribbon in her purple hair.

"Oh, hi Miho," Bakura said.

You turned your head and looked at him in surprise. Who the hell is this girl? How does Bakura know her? The purple haired girl also looked pretty surprised too.

" (your name) , this is Miho, and Miho this is (your name) ," he said, introducing the both of you. He turned to you. "Miho's a friend of mine from school. I'm pretty sure that she's in one of our classes."

"Oh, really," you reply. "Well, nice to meet you, Miho." You put on a big fake smile. You didn't trust her at all.

"Nice to meet you too." You saw that she to had a fake smile on. But Bakura, being his usual oblivious self, was unaware of the tension between the two of you.

"Shall we go now, (your name) ?"

"Yes, of course." You smiled and waved good-bye to Miho. She stared daggers at you, but you didn't care. After all you won Bakura's love and she didn't.

You took your eyes off her and looked at Bakura. You pulled his arm close to yourself, snuggled up against him, and let your head fall on his shoulder. I wonder what her expression is now! You snickered silently.

A hand on your shoulder surprised you and you turned around. Next thing you know the left side of your cheek is in searing pain and you were on the ground. She slapped me! She actually slapped me! The nerve of that bitch! You gave her a cold look of hate.

" (your name) !" Bakura kneeled at you side. He looked to see if you were all right or not, then turned to face Miho. "Why, Miho?"

You got up slowly, brushed you hair back behind your shoulders, and continued to stare at her.

" (your name) ?" He too got up, and went to your side.

You ignored him, and walked towards Miho. "Bitch!" You slapped her across the face. "What the hell was that for! Are you mad that I've stolen you man! But how could you be mad if you've never been with him!" Miho looked at you with fear and anger. She didn't know what to say.

You gave her one last look and turned around to be reunited with Bakura. "Lets go," you say coldly. He follows you without saying a word.

You walk to an empty table at the food court and sit down. Bakura sits across from you. You look up to his eyes. "Bakura, do you love me?"

He immediately turns red, "Um, (your name) , it's a little too fast to tell…"

"Do you love me?"

His face grows redder and he looks away. "I- I," he turns back to face you, "I do love you."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mangadrawer: I'm soooooo sorry that I took so long to finish this chapter! It's not even that long!!! Oh yeah, I got off the hook for getting grounded! I'll write much, much more! I'm sorry that this chapter wasn't that good!

Bakura: Please forgive her.

Mangadrawer: Oh Bakura! [GLOMP!]