Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mou Hitori no Boku ❯ Incident 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Mou Hitori no Boku

Incident 2

---

Today was a ravishing day. The sun shone in the exquisite summer sky and the birds sung so beautifully that it could fill the very master of the universe full of envy. Children played and laughed in the fountains that shot from the ground without a care. Couples sat on towels and were excruciatingly lovey dovey. No one could possibly be worried or doubtful today, no one except the spying eyes of Nozaka Miho.

`Yuugi? Who's he talking to?' The purplish-gray haired girl pondered as she stood behind the shade of a Sakura Tree. She had been wearing a white summer dress with big sunflowers on it. She seemed quite content as she gazed at her fellow classmate engaging in a conversation with himself at a table in the café.

The tree she was standing under was right by a table on the café patio. A glass of water sat on the table with beads of condensed water dotted over it. Miho brought her eyes to the drink as she listened to Yuugi speak.

---

"Every time I'm in trouble you're there, but I never really notice you take over until after the trouble is over, mou hitori no boku…" Yuugi smiled as he cupped his Millennium Puzzle.

"Hai, Aibou, but I won't always be there, it will soon be time for me to go, it will all just seem like a dream then. So many friends, good memories. Makes me wish I didn't regain my old memories and that I could stay here forever." The identical voice murmured.

Yuugi slouched in his chair, "Let's not think of the then and later, let's think about the here and now. We'll make good memories for you to remember no matter what."

"Aibou…"

"What should we do first? We should go see how the others are doing, we can go catch a movie together." Yuugi got up from his seat.

"Good memories…"

"Great ones…"

---

Miho quickly sat at the table near her and brought the menu that laid there over her face. Yuugi walked by without noticing her. As soon as he was out of sight, she flopped the menu from her sight. She put her elbows on her knees and cupped her head in her hands.

`Yuugi's pretty stable, he just wouldn't go off and talk to himself… would he?' Miho took a sip of the water that sat by her. "Whoa it's pretty hot, too hot to shop, too hot to talk to anyone…"

Miho leaned in her chair and stared up at the clouds, `Should I confront Yuugi? Iie, that's Yuugi's business… But does he do that normally? I never seen him do that alone before? Well I haven't been around him that much to know. Maybe I could ask Honda or Mazaki.'

"Iie! That's his business not mine. It's too hot to talk to anyone. I want to shop. But I already made up my mind that I don't want to… it's too hot to do anything." She took another sip feeling distraught. `But it is so tempting to know if Yuugi really does talk to himself regularly. There's nothing wrong with him, he's good in school, not great, but good… Maybe that's what happens when you play those games so much. Those digital pets are fun, maybe he should play that more than all those card games… Maybe I'll never know… it's too hot to think or do anything…'

And then Miho spotted a sight that made her full of life. Bakura had waltzed onto the café piazza and sat at a table. Miho grew a devious smirk and jumped up from her chair. "Then again… Bakura! I have to ask you something! Oh and do you want to go shopping with me!" the girl ran over to the confused Ryo Bakura.