Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ MSfAT: All the Time In the World ❯ Back to school! ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
The last night of summer Yugi spent the night at Yami's, but it was to make sure he did some studying. School already started when they got there, but Yugi decided to go with Yami on not going the first day. They were the mean part of sorting, and he didn't like that pointless running around. Yugi sort of felt bad about not going to school on time, for Tea's sake. No one had seen or heard from her all summer, so Yugi was naturally worried about his friend. While Yami sat out the 2nd day for the studying he was suppose to be doing the past few days, Yugi went to school.

The day was the usual "start of the school year" hectic, but Yugi felt better when he saw Tea come into his 4th hour room. His face went for joy to tragedy when he was Tea with a cast and slang on her right arm. She looked over to him and smiled, but her eyes were different. Luckily, Yugi, Joey, Tristan, and Tea had the same lunch hour. Yugi walked up to her as she stood uncharacteristically alone. "Tea, how are you?" he asked and as her turned her face changed from a cold expression to a smile. "Hey, Yugi! I'm fine! How was your birthday?" Yugi stared at her for a moment. "It was.. different, to say the least. But, I'm still alive." he said warmly. "Umm... Tea.... I don't know how to..." Joey and Tristan came up behind Yugi. "Tea, what the fuck happened to your arm?!" Joey yelled with his very in character bluntness. "Well, i am a dancer! You don't think I fall something?" she countered with an annoyed expression. "Oh, well, what happened?" Tristan asked, with obvious disbelief on his face. "A waxed floor." "Oh, so... You were dancing on a waxed floor, when we all know you know better than that?" Tristan asked. "Or, did Malik throw you on the waxed floor?" Joey asked. "I don't have time for this!" Tea yelled and stormed off. Yugi's head was in disarray for the rest of the day. He couldn't tell grandpa or even Yami what happened.

He didn't even talk to Yami, after that. He got up early the next day, to get to school before most of the students got there. He knew tea came to school early sometimes, and he needed to talk to her without input for loud mouth Joey, and accusing Tristan. He ran over to her as soon as he saw her. "Tea!" She turned to him with the same smile. He started off with talking to her about the summer. The chatted about what they did over the summer. Tea seemed normal again, but as they came to talking about how the summer ended she said less about things with Malik. Yugi could feel her becoming depressed, and even fearful.  "Tea, if you need help I'm here for you. I don't know what I  can do, but if you trust me I'll think of something." was the last thing Yugi said before classes started, and he didn't see her for the rest of the day. After that day, he didn't see her at all.

Over the course of days, Yami noticed Yugi was acting worried, but didn't say anything to him about it. The best he could do was get some explanation out of Joey and Tristan. After hearing their side he knew there was more Yugi had to it. The first week of school, and drama already. It wasn't the Yami was looking to happen. He had a feelings this was much worse. Saturday, Yami walked to Yugi's house. "Hello, Mr. Moto!" he said nicely, walking into the Game shop. He still in his comfortable light clothing summer style. "Oh, Yami! I'm glad you're here. Maybe you can get what's eating Yugi out of him," he said with a smile. "Oh, it's that obvious, huh? He has said anything to me, either."  Yugi looked down taking in whatever the fact that whatever was said or done between tea and Yugi had a big toll. "Go on, then!" Grandpa motioned to the stairs.

Yami walked in to Yugi half opened door. The teen was sitting on his bed topless in pj pants playing a video game on mute, with depressing rock music playing in the stereo. Yugi looked up to Yami, and paused the game. "Hey, Yami," he said with a weak smile. "Hey..." Yami stood in the doorway for a moment, and when Yugi didn't get up to go to him came in on his own. He turned off the music, and moved the controller out of Yugi's hands as he sat on the bed with him. He wrapped his lovely, slimly muscular arms around Yugi from the back, and kissed his shoulder. "What happened, my love. Why are you depressed?" he asks gingerly. "I think Malik's hurting Tea. There's no way i can be sure, right now, but i can just feel it. I felt it when I talked to her, and I haven't seen her since we last talked. She stopped coming to school. I hate there's nothing I can do." He didn't look at Yami when he spoke. "What about you? What can I do, if you ever need me?" He looked down, but Yami hugged him harder, and turned him so they would be face to face. "Just knowing you love me is enough, my sweet," Yami replied, and kissed Yugi's cheek. Yugi gave a short smile, and looked up slightly. "We'll take care of Malik, in due time. This is one more reason to be rid of him," Yami assured his lover. Yugi smiled brighter as he moving some of his bangs out of his face. He nodded and kissed Yami on the lips. Yami kissed him some more before Yugi had to stop him. "Grandpa will here us." Up here?" "His hearing isn't that bad, and I know you have what it takes to make me lose control." Yugi said with something of a mock in his tone Yami didn't care for. He knew Yugi was kidding and tiring to lighten the mood, but Yami's dicking skills were an off limits joking area in all cases. Yami's eye twitched, and he bite his lips, and nodded. "Ok, but the when I get you only I'm tearing you apart, for that mocking tone." he warned, and Yugi blew it off automatically. Yami wasn't going to exact his revenge anytime soon.

Converting /tmp/phpKOWYeO to /dev/stdout